• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Penguin

Macho Man Randy Savage – Documentary plus matches
* Chris Jericho – Best Matches
* Shawn Michaels – Best Matches
* John Cena – Documentary plus matches
* Rhodes Family (Dusty, Dustin/Goldust, Cody) – Documentary plus matches
* Rob Van Dam - Best Matches
* Class of 96 (Rock & Stone Cold) – Documentary plus matches
* Batista – Best Matches
* Stone Cold Steve Austin – Austin picks his favorite WWE matches
* Daniel Bryan – Best Matches
* Best of WCW Pay-Per-Views – Best Matches
* Rey Mysterio – Best Matches

I want all of these, but the Batista and RVD one

Survey WWE sent out to fans on possible DVDs for next year

The D.Bry one would be awesome if they had his indie stuff too.

Though he's had a lot of good E matches with Orton, Punk, Cena, the Shield, Sheamus, Cesaro, etc.

And as far as which baby face is more over. I'd think it was Punk. It's just that his storyline has been secondary.

Brera

Banned
Do you know what the best part of watching the attitude era on and off?

I get to enjoy 70% of it for the first time off youtube!

Found a guy hosting most of 2001, anyone know where i can go for 1999-2000?

DMczaf

How about a new Ultimate Warrior doc that doesn't completely bury him?

I tried watching the Self-Destruction of Warrior again, it's just so transparent how much they wanted to bury him.

Towards the end, Jerry Lawler blames Warrior coming out in a baseball cap one night as the reason his feud with Warrior never got over. The fuck?

Aiii

So not worth it
You kidding? Those dumbshits are getting hyped up for an announcement of a jp concert tour. Atlus gives no fucks.

Well, it is their style to release a new Persona a year after a system gets replaced, so at least the time frame fits.

That said, I recently watched the last concert on YouTube, loved it.

Tomorrow;

NJPW, "DESTRUCTION", 2013.09.29
Kobe World Hall

http://www.ustream.tv/njpw

00. Tiger Mask, BUSHI & Takaaki Watanabe vs CHAOS (Yujiro Takahashi, Takashi Iizuka & YOSHI-HASHI)
01. Time Splitters (Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA) vs Suzuki-gun (TAKA Michinoku & Taichi)
02. NWA World Heavyweight Title: Rob Conway (c) vs Jushin 'Thunder' Liger
03. GBH (Togi Makabe, Tomoaki Honma), Mascara Dorada & Captain New Japan vs BULLET CLUB (Karl Anderson, Bad Luck Fale, Rey Bucanero & Tama Tonga)
04. Minoru Suzuki vs Toru Yano
05. Yuji Nagata & Manabu Nakanishi vs Laughter7 (Kazushi Sakuraba & Katsuyori Shibata)
06. Lumberjack Deathmatch: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Prince Devitt
07. IWGP Tokyo Dome Title Shot & NEVER Openweight Title: Tetsuya Naito (c) vs Masato Tanaka (c)
08. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs Shelton 'X' Benjamin
09. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Satoshi Kojima

Should be an awesome show, especially the main event. Nakamura vs Shelton should be good, their encounters have gotten better each time, but I fear Shelton's taking the belt. Tanahashi vs Devitt will be very interesting, as Devitt will likely be without the BULLET CLUB. Also, that Nagata/Nakanishi vs Laughter7 tag match should be great fun. Also, I'm expecting Liger to beat Rob Conway for the NWA Title. Seems like he's the sort of champion they'd want, as he makes more international appearances than most New Japan wrestlers.

Won't be able to watch the main event live, though, as I'll be on the way to PROGRESS Chapter 9 - Rampage Brown vs Doug Williams for the Nazi Staff looks like an excellent main event on paper. Very excited to see Ricochet live for the first time, as well.

Bootaaay when was the last time the Premier League was this competitive?

It's very early days yet, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the big clubs turn things around before Christmas, but I'm going to go with the 02/03 season - West Ham got relegated that year with 42 points, more points than any other team who have been relegated, which shows just how many points the top 10 clubs were giving up that year. What a nightmare.

1992-1997

Also, this. Before Sky & their money completely ruined the game.

but the graphics
tumblr_mtm0xojtmX1r8r71do1_1280.jpg

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tomorrow;

Kobe World Hall

00. Tiger Mask, BUSHI & Takaaki Watanabe vs CHAOS (Yujiro Takahashi, Takashi Iizuka & YOSHI-HASHI)
01. Time Splitters (Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA) vs Suzuki-gun (TAKA Michinoku & Taichi)
03. GBH (Togi Makabe, Tomoaki Honma), Mascara Dorada & Captain New Japan vs BULLET CLUB (Karl Anderson, Bad Luck Fale, Rey Bucanero & Tama Tonga)
05. Yuji Nagata & Manabu Nakanishi vs Laughter7 (Kazushi Sakuraba & Katsuyori Shibata)
07. IWGP Tokyo Dome Title Shot & NEVER Openweight Title: Tetsuya Naito (c) vs Masato Tanaka (c)

Should be an awesome show, especially the main event. Nakamura vs Shelton should be good, their encounters have gotten better each time, but I fear Shelton's taking the belt. Tanahashi vs Devitt will be very interesting, as Devitt will likely be without the BULLET CLUB. Also, that Nagata/Nakanishi vs Laughter7 tag match should be great fun. Also, I'm expecting Liger to beat Rob Conway for the NWA Title. Seems like he's the sort of champion they'd want, as he makes more international appearances than most New Japan wrestlers.

Won't be able to watch the main event live, though, as I'll be on the way to PROGRESS Chapter 9 - Rampage Brown vs Doug Williams for the Nazi Staff looks like an excellent main event on paper. Very excited to see Ricochet live for the first time, as well.

I think Nakamura will drop it, as it's going to push him into a new tier, a new level - and Shelton has been getting a pretty good push lately as well since the G1. Laughter7 all the way, and Conway....oh Conway.

I think Nakamura will drop it, as it's going to push him into a new tier, a new level - and Shelton has been getting a pretty good push lately as well since the G1. Laughter7 all the way, and Conway....oh Conway.

Kojima got an acceptable match out of Conway, Liger should be able to do the same.

I'm not sure about Nakamura dropping the title just yet, because if he does he'll have to go after the Heavyweight belt sooner or later and Okada vs Nakamura is going to be big money, the sort of thing you'd want at the Tokyo Dome. I'd have Naito defend the title shot right up until the December iPPV, then Nakamura beats him and goes on to face Okada at the Dome.

Rafa=FedKilla said:
I'm gonna order that shit but ist on when Im at work. Hopefully the ondemand ustream thing works well for non-live.

Yeah, the on-demand works perfectly with Ustream - it'll be up to watch VOD minutes after the show finishes.

Also, a program like VSO Downloader can be used to download the replays if you don't want to stream it.

That's just cruel, so close to the P5 reveal.

I fucking hope it's on GREE or freaking Nokia Symbian at this point just to fuck with people.

The delusion is absurd. SMT IS BIGGER THAN PERSONA GUYS

You kidding? Those dumbshits are getting hyped up for an announcement of a jp concert tour. Atlus gives no fucks.

This works too. Or it's like a loketest for Persona 3 Platinum or some stupid bullshit. But nah it's P5

Well, it is their style to release a new Persona a year after a system gets replaced, so at least the time frame fits.

That said, I recently watched the last concert on YouTube, loved it.

It's definitely not a concert or P4 Arena related (Arc System Works ain't nowhere on that daddy-o, but P-STUDIO is)

I'd have Naito defend the title shot right up until the December iPPV, then Nakamura beats him and goes on to face Okada at the Dome.

Hi my name is Bootaaay and I want to Lex Luger Tetsuya Naito :p

lol i forgot Okada/nakamura were in a stable.

It's almost like they're separate teams at present, you barely ever see Okada team with Nakamura.

If they were to split, I see Nakamura turning full heel and taking Iizuka, Yano & the Hooligans with him. And YOSHI-HASHI, because he sucks. Okada would keep Jado & Gedo for sure, maybe Yujiro, plus I'd like to think Ishii would turn face with Okada. Masato Tanaka would do whatever the fuck he wants, because he's Masato Tanaka.

Got a Best of Jimmy Valiant set that he made himself to promote his wrestling school in the late 80's/early 90's, Boogie's Wrestle Camp! Never seen much Valiant before, but he cuts a good promo. Also,

iJLxS459DseGo.gif

I don't know what's funnier, the fact that's is mislabelled, or that is says "AMAZING DETAIL" next to that monstrosity.

WHY DO YOU HATE BOTH OF OUR SONS :'(

Lol, you know it's got to happen someday. Nakamura's gonna put Okada in his place. Ooooh, maybe he'll cost him the title vs Naito! Then we get Nakamura vs Okada without the belt and Naito can do whatever...feud with Tanahashi, I guess.

Lol, you know it's got to happen someday. Nakamura's gonna put Okada in his place. Ooooh, maybe he'll cost him the title vs Naito! Then we get Nakamura vs Okada without the belt and Naito can do whatever...feud with Tanahashi, I guess.

Absolutely not. Nak can go into seizures all he likes but he'll get LEGIT SHOOK(tm) when Okada Rainmaker's him into bankruptcy #TeamOkada :p

Okada/nakamura at the tokyo dome would be insane.

Honesty? Yuuup. And I expect this. Naito is gonna get derped somehow I think, then he'll turn heel like Billy Kidman and start injuring people with his finisher :p

Devitt is amazing. How can you be so blind, Sunflower?

Also, I hadn't read this 'Low Ki throws a tantrum' story before, although I guess it's more 'Tammy Sytch throws a tantrum', but still;

Apparently Tammy Sytch was mad that Low Ki had taken the seat she was sitting in. Low Ki looked at Sytch then turned around pretty much making it clear that he was ignoring her. Sytch reportedly took off her shoe and hit Low Ki in the back with it causing a pretty big verbal confrontation. Chris Candido entered the scene to talk to Low Ki. Low Ki told Candido that he respected him, but he needs to keep his woman in check. This lead to another big verbal scene where wrestlers had to get between Candido/Sytch and Low Ki. This time around it has been said that Low Ki threw a chair at Tammy Sytch that luckily didn't hit her.

Most wrestlers feel Low Ki was the wrong one in the situation as it is somewhat of an unwritten rule that wrestlers give up their seats to women if they were sitting in them first. It goes back to respecting the veterans of the business if a person who has been in the business as long as Sytch tells someone who has only been in a few years such as Low Ki that she was sitting in the chair first.

Wrestlers say Low Ki is infamous for blowing up and causing scenes like this but promoters never do anything about it as he is considered one of the biggest independant wrestlers in the country at the moment.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Devitt is amazing. How can you be so blind, Sunflower?

Also, I hadn't read this 'Low Ki throws a tantrum' story before, although I guess it's more 'Tammy Sytch throws a tantrum', but still;

lel @ that story. Ki's a fool!

Devitt still sucks.

Nak will go heel vs Okada who is poised to bring NJPW to the masses even more. He's a superstar that speaks the language all great stars do - MONEY!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When Cody wore the mask, they should have brought back Paul Bearer as his manager. The guy was still delivering top performances at that age, and I always thought being managed by Paul Bearer had serious clout for 'freak' wrestlers.

Or maybe Paul Bearer with Umaga? Don't know if that would work as well.

When Cody wore the mask, they should have brought back Paul Bearer as his manager. The guy was still delivering top performances at that age, and I always thought being managed by Paul Bearer had serious clout for 'freak' wrestlers.

Or maybe Paul Bearer with Umaga? Don't know if that would work as well.

Dr Doom Cody was so good, shame they kill it :(

Jamie OD

Tomorrow;

Kobe World Hall

Should be a good show. Imagine if Liger beat Conway. It would be the most attention the NWA Title would get in years.

Tazz's commentary in Eddie vs. Brock was fucking infuriating at the end. "EDDIE CHEATED! HE CHEATED WITH THAT MOVE! NO! HE CHEATED! NO GET UP, BROCK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

...moments later...

"EDDIE GUERRERO WORKED HIS ASS OFF FOR THIS FOR SO MANY YEARS!"

Seriously, he almost single-handedly ruined that whole moment. They should have edited his commentary after the chair DDT out of that whole thing in future releases.

Guzim

Tazz's commentary in Eddie vs. Brock was fucking infuriating at the end. "EDDIE CHEATED! HE CHEATED WITH THAT MOVE! NO! HE CHEATED! NO GET UP, BROCK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

...moments later...

"EDDIE GUERRERO WORKED HIS ASS OFF FOR THIS FOR SO MANY YEARS!"

Seriously, he almost single-handedly ruined that whole moment. They should have edited his commentary after the chair DDT out of that whole thing in future releases.

Remember Joey Numbers?

DMczaf

Remember Joey Numbers?

http://www.angelfire.com/vt2/ehwefed/numbers.html

Joey Numbers, good friend of WWE Announcer Tazz, is a very Hardcore Athlete, and is known for his big hardcore battles with Mr. E-H-F'n-W himself, Hardkor Punk. The two go back to the streets of Brroklyn, where they even beat the shit out of each other as kids! Joey Numbers is a former member of the Winners, and in the old EHW, he ruled the Hardcore division for a little while. On June 26th, he returned to EHW, and beat the Camera man for the EHW Hardcore Championship.
EHW Superstar

Finisher: Brooklyn Slam (Oklahoma Slam)
Moves: Flying Bulldog, Powerslam, Powerbomb, Clothesline, Sideslam, Spinebuster
Entrance Music- Beastie Boys- No Sleep Till Brooklyn
Allignment: Heel
Titles Held: EHW Hardcore Championship (2x)
Style: Brawler/Extreme
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 264 lbs
Hometown: Red Hook, Brooklyn, New York

Top Bottom