• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

birdman

Game Over.

Maybe the thread should've opened with a post that takes twenty minutes to read filled with HHH's accomplishments, then the mod would've understood just how great he was to deserve his own thread title.

I can't think of anyone more synonymous with 'rasslin than the King of Kings.

jred2k

This injustice cannot stand! We need to take over the OT with our own late night talk show.

itmUDJ24HfRgH.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Beef was this your doing?

To answer Bootaaay's Fave Five Tag Teams, I will pick nobody current.

5. Tully Blanchard & Arn Anderson
4. Brody & Hansen
3. Money Inc
2. Jimmy Garvin and Michael PS Hayes
1. Road Warriors

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Big deal it's just the title.

We're the kings of CONTENT.

jred2k

Oh man, Mr. Sandman is gonna come back from him weekend so sad to see what happened to his title. He'll be Mr. Sadman.

somedevil

More bad news for TNA:

"Magnus, due to an unforeseen issue, will not be appearing on tonight’s Impact Wrestling on Spike TV"

So the top of the leader board won't be on the next two weeks of impact. It seems he had Visa issues and was in England and won't make it in time. Ooops again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Professor Beef is an admitted snitch, BUT that's also the perfect cover for a REAL mole. Do mole work, people blame Beef by default.

jmdajr

Cornette on Micheals-"You have one fucking...the asshole, at least he was our asshole, he was fucking staying"

LOL

Thorakai

I like to imagine that HHH forces Stephanie to scream out his wrasslin' nicknames while fucking.

I just wanted to share that with you guys.

More bad news for TNA:

So the top of the leader board won't be on the next two weeks of impact. It seems he had Visa issues and was in England and won't make it in time. Ooops again.

Didn't they just have BFG totally screwed up a couple of years ago when Matt Morgan or Crimson or somebody was obviously going to win and he got hurt? Or am I making that up.

Top Bottom