• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

had to google "Kanye West former lover" but found it:

18476amberrosemaxim.jpg

No woman looks good with extremely short hair or full on baldness. Not one, it's the most awful thing in the world after genocide.

Natalie Imbruglia pulled it off but I suppose it wasn't super super short

That girl above is hot but would look a million times better with hair

Penguin

TNA Wrestling issued a statement this afternoon through its company website concerning tonight's Bound For Glory Series matches on Impact Wrestling since tournament leader Magnus will be not be appearing on the show "due to an unforeseen issue."

The British grappler was scheduled to compete against Jeff Hardy and as a result of his absence, they have announced the following changes to the show.

"Magnus, due to an unforeseen issue, will not be appearing on tonight’s Impact Wrestling on Spike TV. Magnus currently has competed in 5 matches and was scheduled to face Kazarian on Xplosion this week and Jeff Hardy on Spike TV tonight. Due to the circumstances, TNA officials have met and made the following decision:

"Magnus will stand with his current total of 39 points. Jeff Hardy and Kazarian will face each other tonight on Impact Wrestling on Spike TV to make up their originally scheduled match with Magnus. Also the originally scheduled Kazarian vs. Hernandez match will move to Xplosion this week.

"Must Win Thursday“ tonight will now feature three matches with serious implications on the BFG Series Final Four scheduled for No Surrender in St. Louis; Austin Aries vs. Christopher Daniels, Jeff Hardy vs. Frankie Kazarian, and AJ Styles vs. Bobby Roode. Tune in tonight at 9/8c for all this and the return of Hulk Hogan on Spike TV."

Oh TNA!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Meltzer got banned? Wresslegaf didn't back him?

I am Disapoint brothers :-(

I back him and I even back you! We're a family here goddammit.

I'm a McMahon, we don't hang our family out to try! Professor Beef should be called Professor Russo.

somedevil

Drew.jpg

"Everything's made up and the points don't matter."

Also, AJ Styles explains how he miraculously changed back after the week before giving a heel promo. My theory:

After the Claire Lynch disaster he developed multiple personality disorder and the new AJ character took over. Then he was diagnosed and given the correct medication and the old AJ Styles came back to wrestle last Thursday.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm leaving from work to head home right now. I have a confession to make.

I'm the snitch. I didn't even realize there was a new wrestling thread for a good 5 hours or so when I realized Triple H = September Wrasslin Thread so I let a mod (duckroll) know that maybe he should change it so other people could find the thread.

I'm sorry for all the damage I've caused and for hurting Triple H.

G-Fex

I'm the snitch. I didn't even realize there was a new wrestling thread for a good 5 hours or so when I realized Triple H = September Wrasslin Thread so I let a mod (duckroll) know that maybe he should change it so other people could find the thread.

rofl

tm24

No, its ok. This thread was a pale imitation of the original HHH OT.

*spear*

DAMMIT DUCKROLL THIS IS YOUR DOOOIIIING

You made me do that

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i don't even want to talk about hot girls with shaved heads anymore.

i don't want to talk about anything. this thread is b+ material now

Novid

Banned
Amber Rose is fire, I still wonder why Kanye and her broke it off.

dude...I don't know what you see in that mutant. she was the biggest ho in south philly.

Kanye gonna Kanye. the baby turned out fine... I cant say the same of Wiz Kalifas though (biohazard suits and everything)

Watched Nakamura vs Yoshi Tatsu from 2005;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imWozI_yuko

He wasn't all there yet, very much stuck in young lion mode, but his strikes were pretty good. Looks better with a bit more bulk, as well. He could've been pretty good if he'd stuck around, but was always going to be lost in the shuffle with guys like Nakamura, Tanahashi & Goto ahead of him.

iObsIbbuUC19W.gif

AW SON OF A BITCH

Back to the Serena discussion I thought she was super hot with that shaved head. She is still super hot without it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What? Orton's been doing practically nothing for the last two years while Ziggler got all sorts of main event matches.

Ziggler is the new Ryder.

strobogo

Banned
HHH's DVD really needs the Benoit matches from 2000 and 2004. I know he's a big stinky racist, and I understand not wanting to put such a well known racist on your DVD, but they were some of HHH's best matches.

Mengetsu

What? Orton's been doing practically nothing for the last two years while Ziggler got all sorts of main event matches.

Ziggler is the new Ryder.

Seems like he's still bitter about losing his WHC belt so soon and not getting that re-push after he recovered. I feel bad but, I kinda understand where he's coming from. He's been in the company for what 7-8 years now? I'm sure he's ready to be at WM for the WWE Championship. He's going through CM Punk fatigue.

strobogo

Banned
You know what I just thought of? It's been a month since Goldberg won the title from Hogan, yet Hogan hasn't asked for his rematch. Not even hinted at it. He's been content to throw Crush and Perfect at Goldberg. He's more consumed with Jay Leno than getting his title back. I think they did eventually have a rematch, but in 1999, and again on Nitro. And it wasn't for the title by that point.

Top Bottom