• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

1378735366618_1.jpg

Did anyone here pay to cuddle and take a picture with Sunny?

Heavy pls

not like this

you were doing so well

Kaladin

That is officially the creepiest thing ever posted in this thread.....even worse than any fan art. In fact, if I ever go off the rails about fan art again, remind me of that shit. Dammit Sunny.

Jesus. That's right up there with Amazon wishlists and buying ring-worn wrestling gear in terms of wrestling fandom creepiness.

Please don't look down upon me, but I looked into this a while back before there was this huge clean up of that stuff.

Anyways what do you do with those photos after that? Do you hang them around the house?

So strange.

Anth0ny

Headed to Air Canada Centre now for Raw. Excited! hope to see some wrassle gafers there.

I'll be wearing a yellow iron man shirt ^_^

Punk is trapped in the Paul Heyman universe. He needs SuperBo Prime to punch reality and reset the continuity.

Punk being "stuck" in that feud while the company crashes around him relating DIRECTLY to the very promo he cut 2 years ago concerning the "doofus son in law" is so frustrating. I understand it's HHH's Randy Orton Vince's Cena's comeback Daniel Bryan's angle, but come on. They can effectively weave in and out of the Heyman/Punk stuff along with the bigger picture NeoCorp. angle so that Punk fights a war on 2 fronts.

strobogo

Banned
Punk being "stuck" in that feud while the company crashes around him relating DIRECTLY to the very promo he cut 2 years ago concerning the "doofus son in law" is so frustrating. I understand it's HHH's Randy Orton Vince's Cena's comeback Daniel Bryan's angle, but come on. They can effectively weave in and out of the Heyman/Punk stuff along with the bigger picture NeoCorp. angle so that Punk fights a war on 2 fronts.

I've been told that the warriors only afford the will to win but one battle at a time. I don't know that Punk can handle two fronts.

Kaladin

It's almost hilarious how disconnected Punk is from the rest of the company. When you come out of commercial break, you always know it's a Punk segment because Cole introduces a video packages. Punk segments even feel different than the rest of the show. How is he in his own little universe while the very thing he railed against this time last year is happening? I don't even think he shows for the roster on the stage segments and his absence is never mentioned. It's the strangest thing about this new WWE.

jred2k

Yeah I just got here. Wow huge line. They should continue to ignore Toronto because tickets clearly don't sell well here.
I'm near the front of the line furthest from the merch table. I'm warring a gray shirt, black hat and shorts if you want to cut in line.

The real problem with Punk being isolated on his own island in the WWE universe right now is that of all the people that could have got stranded with him he got Curtis Axel.

There should be a segment where Renee Young asks Punk what she thinks about Triple H's latest scheme to keep Daniel Bryan out of the Randy Orton's WWE Title picture and just have Punk react "...wait ...what?"

Top Bottom