• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Aiii

So not worth it
I can see where you're coming from Lambda, but I hope this doesn't include AJ's finisher, because that is perfect for her.

1240454_668650653146558_353260001_n.jpg

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
In my conversational Spanish class, the professor asked me what I watch on TV and since I don't watch much I panicked and said Wrestling. Did I just bury myself In front of the class?

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
I doubt any of the NXT divas will come to Raw. The field is just too crowded right now. I liked the idea of them coming out to help AJ against the Total Divas, but it looks like they are going to use the other leftover divas on the main roster.

Paige and Emma still need mic work. Also as someone said they get more matches on NXT, meaning they can improve more than on the main roster. At the moment it looks like Emma might be going heel which is interesting considering her character. Summer Rae is great, turning Sasha against Paige. I love her finisher. I'm kinda exciting for the lumberjill match. You know Paige is going to get attack by her and Sasha.

Also one of the problems with the divas on raw is that once a divas loses a feud, lets use Kaitlyn as an example, they have nothing to do. I mean it's not like they have another segment where she can still wrestle. Divas only get one moment on raw and sd, usually reserved for the champion and current challenger. That is why we got so many tag matches and cliques a few years ago.

Naomi is still pretty green. Her offense isn't always that well executed (kofi-level dropkicks) but she's still noticeably better than half of the divas.

So I've been lurking here for a long time and you guys inspired me to watch NXT. Pretty interesting, but why do they change the backstage interviews production? I know it's a practice ground, but they don't put any of the audience reactions backstage during interviews, and Bo is terrifying.

Seriously, Bo scares me, why is his voice like that?

jmdajr

So I've been lurking here for a long time and you guys inspired me to watch NXT. Pretty interesting, but why do they change the backstage interviews production? I know it's a practice ground, but they don't put any of the audience reactions backstage during interviews, and Bo is terrifying.

He should be the new head of the Wyatt family

I'm pretty sure that in a lot of cases the backstage segments aren't shot live.

Bo sounds like that because we're supposed to hate him. I don't know why he sounded like that when we were supposed to like him. Bo well.

strobogo

Banned
No backstage segments are done live for NXT since they tape a month at a time and usually do all of the backstage stuff in one lump block.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Now everyone in my class thinks that I am these guys
SmugFan-219x241.jpeg

vol+6+-+2+-+1986+scott+before+wrestling+in+toronto.jpg

Better act like a smark to show them that I know the business and what's best for it by wearing this shirt every class.

triple-h-king-t-shirt-hr-500x466.jpg

somedevil

Naomi is still pretty green. Her offense isn't always that well executed (kofi-level dropkicks) but she's still noticeably better than half of the divas.

Are you sure its her wrestling skills people like:

zfhWSaE.gif

Also, top 3 18-49 segments for last weeks Raw:

Q8: Raw jumped 16 percent to a 2.50 rating for the end of Orton-Rhodes and Hunter's post-match "firing" of Rhodes. It was by far the highest-rated Q8 segment since we began tracking the m18-49 quarter-hours in May

Q12: Raw jumped to a 2.36 rating for the main event of Daniel Bryan vs. Big Show, plus one commercial.

Over-Run: Raw increased to a 2.61 rating for Triple H and Stephanie forcing Show to punch out Daniel Bryan. It was the highest-rated segment of the show, but the lowest-rated over-run in one month dating back to August 5.

Though Punks promo lost viewers but was the 4th highest.

It is okay Spider from Mars. Everyone at work sees me as the wrestling guy. In the end, they are all just marks.

You can join me and Aiii as we start up our own faction.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Even I am not sorta hating Bo right now, we are definitely in Bizarro World right now, King.

It's not to late for WWE to use this theme I wrote for him

You'z a Bo(Bo)
You'z a Bo(Bo)
You'z a Bo(Bo)
I said dat you'z a Bo

You doin Bo activities
With Bo tendencies
Bo is your friend, Bo isn't your enemy
With Bo energy to do whacha do
Bury whoya bury
Carry whoya carry
Yall professional like Barry Horowitz, pullin on my coat tail
an why do you think you take a Bo to a Botel?
Botel everybody, even the Chair (Vincent Kennedy McMahon)
Reach up in tha sky for tha Bozone laya
Come on playa once a Bo always
And Bos always close they never open like hallways
An here's a Bo cake for ya whole Bo crew
An Ryback wants some so Bo's gonna eat too

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Once he goes BOver, Dallas is going to take the title from Orton and keep it until he retires. Orton is going to be lucky if he gets a Karaoke segment with Hornswaggle and Khali on Superstars.

jred2k

The ACC lobby just had its first YES chant.

Some dude tried to get an RVD chant going but he was alone in his enthusiasm.

There are a surprising amount of Santino cobras being sold.

GolazoDan

I'm weirdly hyped for Orton vs. Goldust tonight. Mostly because I think it's building to Dusty walking out in a bit and challenging Trips to WARGAMES BEBBEH. Also Goldust was always kinda good in the odd serious match that he had. His team with Booker T was awesome (a decade ago, christ we've all aged).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Weird knowing that dude is fully clothed under there.

I'm pretty sure that in a lot of cases the backstage segments aren't shot live.

Bo sounds like that because we're supposed to hate him. I don't know why he sounded like that when we were supposed to like him. Bo well.

Oh, OK, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the info guys.

Aiii

So not worth it
Jesus wwe.com:
gsaq.jpg

Results are somewhat encouraging. Won't save AJ's title run, but at least the majority of the crowd will still shit all over the total divas champion (maybe not when it's Natalya) on Sunday.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
How much was this?

Hey SUNNY FANS!! This is YOUR CHANCE to get UNDER THE COVERS WITH ME!! At the Legends of the Ring Convention, 10/5/13, I will be offering special photo ops! Your choice: for $50 you get to have your photo taken laying next to me in bed, and for $75 you can have your photo taken ‘spooning’ or with me lying my head on your chest! Was I your TEENAGE CRUSH?? Now is your chance to make that dream a REALITY!!! PRE-SALE TICKETS WILL BE OFFERED SOON! and YES, I WILL be wearing a little item from my LINGERIE DRAWER!!”

Top Bottom