• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Can't wait till Mr. H's buys TNA for 100 bucks and feeds on the roster
WWE_Triple_H_H_H_by_VinceArt.jpg

somedevil

Its amazing how Daniel Bryan is the most over babyface in American wrestling with those Yes chants everywhere. Also, AJ cut your hair man.

Man though this shoot lost the crowd. They chanted suck it up to him. They just want happy AJ back.

It is running out soon and he is refusing a pay cut, as he should. If they would let Hogan and Sting go it would tremendously improve their finances.
Eh I'm on the side that thinks TNA benefits from having Sting and Hulk. Just because of how loud the crowds get when they get on the mic. I agree though they are eating into the finances. You're right though. He should refuse a pay cut. Once again he deserves it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bootaaay reviews...The Best of Mid-South/UWF, volume 1, part 1;

This is dope. I never really watched enough Orndorff in his prime - only his broke-ass WCW and WWF days where his best years were behind him.

You do a lot of analyzing the matches, but tell us Boots, how did you ENJOY it? Is it as good as we're wanting it to be?

somedevil

lol, why did he got for 7 when he needed 10? He is either leaving or Daniels will DQ himself. I feel sorry for AJ when the Diva AJ is more over than and Daniel Bryan who is not even there is more than him on Impact.

strobogo

Banned
Oh man, Boots is giving me competition for reviews. With stuff that is probably more awesome than what I'm watching, too. Bob Roop was a mean old cunt. And Mr. Wonderful was pretty good before the arm thing.

somedevil

I'm so glad in 2013

TNA is hyping a Hulk Hogan promo in their main event slot

Did you see the AJ promo that led to nothing? It seems like he might be on the way out. It would be amazing if he dropped that CM punk dig because he knows he is leaving and showing up at night of champions. End of fantasy booking.

Ithil

I always wonder what is it the TNA crowd loves so much about Hogan. Is it really just "Look, it's Hulk Hogan", still, after he's been there since 2010?
I mean he doesn't DO anything.

Late to the party.

Just saw that AJ promo.

GodDAMN. It would have been nice to hear it without the Brie and Nikki screeching in the background.

I'm impressed. AJ needs someone else decent in there so that they can finally revive the Divas divison.

Sting gets a title shot? WTF?? Is Russo back? I though Sting couldn't get another shot as long as Bully was champion??

What a clusterfvck.

Ithil

Of ALL the people in the company, you picked the guy that specifically had a PPV match that meant he could never challenge for the title again.

somedevil

The ghost of Russo basically wrote this clusterfuck of a show tonight. Also Chris Sabin has disappeared with his girlfriend. I don't know how AJ can stay after this mess.

Man. Did you guys hear that crowd reaction? Crowd went nuts. Then I question why they still have hogan and sting. I'm still questioning why sting gets another shot but hey this is wrestling and sometimes it don't make sense.

I thought it was a solid show. Good matches. We have the new number one contender for the knockouts Ttittle. AJ styles cut a great promo and is probably gonna get those points next week. (though for some reason I don't see it happening) Aries and Daniels had a good match and Bully was great.
EDIT: damn guys why you gotta be so harsh? Relax buddies.

Top Bottom