• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hansen layin in those turnbuckle shots, goddamn.

5vEh2.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sorry Sunflower, I don't know what possessed me to create this monstrosity, Bo McMahon/Vince McBo;

i381Mop2k1733.jpg

OH JESUS

please don't be offended if I -don't- use this avatar

christ my skin is crawling

Got my Legends of Mid South blu-ray....suddenly, it ain't so bad having a sick day.

Need to pick it up after work today but might wait for PAYDAY because I just spent $500 on medication. JOY

LOL, Mutoh wants to do an Electrified Exploding Cage Match against Onita in W-1 - it's been 14 years since Mutoh (as The Great Muta) wrestled in a deathmatch. His opponent that night was The Great Nita (AKA, Atsushi Onita);

The Great Muta vs The Great Nita - No-Rope Electrified Barbedwire Double Hell Deathmatch - (NJPW 08/28/99)

W-1 got ridiculous, FAST, what with Bob fucking Sapp and now Onita? At least Muta vs Nita couldn't be as bad as any of the Onita vs Akebono matches.

Mr. Sandman said:
Got my Legends of Mid South blu-ray....suddenly, it ain't so bad having a sick day.

SO JEALOUS. I'll have to pick up a copy sometime this week.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LOL, Mutoh wants to do an Electrified Exploding Cage Match against Onita in W-1 - it's been 14 years since Mutoh (as The Great Muta) wrestled in a deathmatch. His opponent that night was The Great Nita (AKA, Atsushi Onita);

The Great Muta vs The Great Nita - No-Rope Electrified Barbedwire Double Hell Deathmatch - (NJPW 08/28/99)

W-1 got ridiculous, FAST, what with Bob fucking Sapp and now Onita? At least Muta vs Nita couldn't be as bad as any of the Onita vs Akebono matches.

W-1 is amazing, I'm enjoying it.

It's at least more exciting that whatever AJPW & NOAH are doing at present. I feel like those two need to join forces, both rosters are too slim and neither will get the same amount of attention as Mutoh & W-1.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's at least more exciting that whatever AJPW & NOAH are doing at present. I feel like those two need to join forces, both rosters are too slim and neither will get the same amount of attention as Mutoh & W-1.

I am surprised how good word has been about the W-1 show. If he wants a descent into madness already though...

It'll be interesting to see how the next big show does and how batshit-insane it gets, what with Double J wrestling Mutoh and some potential Onita & Sapp involvement.

G-Fex

Shark said he was done with this thread when the Christian burial went too far (not far enough imho)

I remember a Raw show I was at where a white trash woman behind me with an Undertaker shirt from 2002 kept yelling about Batista. "That's my man! That's my man!"

Fuckin yaks.

I never understood Christian love, dude's meh. Least Edge was funny and entertaining at times.

Speaking of which, time for me to go.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's like sex with a midget. You don't fuck her because she looks good, you fuck her for the story.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Midcard? Me?

I'm not the Mr. Perfect of Wrasslegaf (that's Bootaaay) nor am I the Owen Hart (That's Aiii) and I'm no Randy Savage (FallingEdge) but I have my own charms.

somedevil

Raw viewership for 9/9 Raw:

Hour 1 - 3.801 million
Hour 2 - 3.903 million
Hour 3 - 3.953 million

Avg: 3.886

Raw did pretty good going against the Monday night football.

Aiii

So not worth it
I like you too Thank you, Fex.

---
In other ratings news:
Viewership data is in for the most recent episode (Ep. 7) of WWE’s Total Divas reality show and it was the least-watched episode of the series thus far.

Sunday’s (9/8) Total Divas show averaged 1.091 million viewers, down almost 30% from what the series averaged over the first 6 weeks.

The show had some stiff competition on Sunday night and did not have “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” as a lead-in.

somedevil

Oh man Total Divas is now in competition with TNA!

Speaking of C-tier shows, how does Main Event do in the ratings?

The August 28th edition of WWE Main Event scored a final cable rating of 0.8, with 1.2 million viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Basically right now it does the average viewership of Impact and a rating of .7-.8.

Top Bottom