• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You are nuts. Kane sitting on a stool, with red mood lighting, giving a nonsensical promo for 10 minutes is what you consider to be his second best era? Despite what Daniel Bryan fans will tell you, airtime ≠ success. Man, even after a nearly a solid year of SoulPlaya drilling Kane Facts® into my brain, I can't recall anything between 2000-2010 but I know enough to say that 2010 Champion run is not his second best. Give the guy some credit, he doesn't suck that bad.
Shut up, shut up, shut up!!!

I remember you shitting on his work back then, when so many people here were loving it. His promos were fantastic. Steeped in kayfabe, with years of buildup included. Like I've said before, it's easy to deliver a shoot promo like Punk when you really believe in what you're saying. When you're so deep in kayfabe, especially in a character that is so unlike you, and you can still deliver a promo this good? That takes something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrGrMJShMsE

I agree, except in the last instant. 2006-2010 Kane is better than 2002-2003 half masked Kane. After HHH killed his title hopes, Kane stopped caring and hit his career low point, match wise and everything. His tag teaming with RVD was so lackluster, and it didn't help that RVD didn't care either. Kane's unmasking reinvigorated him.
I just remember the few good moments like the Kanearoonie and....okay yeah maybe you're right, ECW champ Kane was better.

You are nuts. Kane sitting on a stool, with red mood lighting, giving a nonsensical promo for 10 minutes is what you consider to be his second best era? Despite what Daniel Bryan fans will tell you, airtime ≠ success. Man, even after a nearly a solid year of SoulPlaya drilling Kane Facts® into my brain, I can't recall anything between 2000-2010 but I know enough to say that 2010 Champion run is not his second best. Give the guy some credit, he doesn't suck that bad.
Absolutely, plus he was a rare sign of an intimidating monster heel in an era of cowardly heel bullshit until Edge went and ruined it.
Granted I could further divide up 1998-2001 so it's not quite second best.

Lawler is feared to have suffered brain damage:

I have an update on Jerry. The docs are removing his ventilation & taking him out of sedation. He is responsive, which is great!!! It took a while to revive him last night so there's the concern of brain damage. He had some tests done which will show how much if any damage there is due to the lack of oxygen to his brain. Unfortunately, the results won't be in until in the morning. I appreciate all the calls, texts, tweets, & Facebook messages of support & I know Jerry will too. Thanks everybody!!

I'm with Beef. I'll eat EVERYTHING.

I also like the articles.

Et tu, Sunflower?

wjoST.png

I can see that I'm obviously in the minority here. The Brandon Stroud content will continue to be posted but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Et tu, Sunflower?

wjoST.png

I can see that I'm obviously in the minority here. The Brandon Stroud content will continue to be posted but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Well I...I...

I like him, it's okay if you don't. :)

Wasn't it G-Fex who threatened that when he lost his smile? I've never, in my life, seen the phrase 'you've been warned' or threatening mod action more than here.

Kane.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The worst part is that the poster who did it never posts here.

For some reason, WrassleGAF attracts snitches who never contribute to the thread.

Yep, wouldn't be so bad, but it seems like the mods never ask for our side of the story in that stuff. I guess there's only so much they can do, but I think we got more haters than the majority of OT communities except for like Pony's and Pop.

Woi Baruh's WWE 13 entrance
also, same Wasteland animation because Yukes is lazy as shit if it isn't UFC games.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yeah india, maybe Kane can tag with jinder majal..

Become:.. tag champZz
You know what? That's a great idea! Kane should be in two tag teams at the same time! Then, when him and Bryan win the tag titles, Kane & Mahal become #1 contenders.

Kane & Bryan vs. Kane & Mahal for the Tag Team titles!

jmdajr

You know what? That's a great idea! Kane should be in two tag teams at the same time! Then, when him and Bryan win the tag titles, Kane & Mahal become #1 contenders.

Kane & Bryan vs. Kane & Mahal for the Tag Team titles!
Sooo cool. Bro...lets try to get that in da program .... Who do we call, Steph... Lets, lets call her

Wasn't it G-Fex who threatened that when he lost his smile? I've never, in my life, seen the phrase 'you've been warned' or threatening mod action more than here.

Kane.

I don't know, maybe because we don't have a very active mod/chaperone here compared to other communities. Still, it sucks though. I wish I could threaten Brandon Stroud with mod action.

Kane.

strobogo

Banned
The hair on Kane's mask looks so fake. Like, bad fake. Not quite Fake Kane's wig bad, but at least as bad as the wig Kane had on when he unmasked the first time. Maybe worse. At least that wig matched his actual hair color and was curly. It looks hilarious. I think he and Taker went to the same wig place. But Taker's wig was straight up luxurious.

Also, Kane should have a mountain man beard. He's a monster, god damn it. He shouldn't waste time shaving.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Sooo cool. Bro...lets try to get that in da program .... Who do we call, Steph... Lets, lets call her
I'll wake Steph up and tell her.

I hate it when she goes to sleep early, and I have to use the downstairs computer.

Kane.

The hair on Kane's mask looks so fake. Like, bad fake. Not quite Fake Kane's wig bad, but at least as bad as the wig Kane had on when he unmasked the first time. Maybe worse. At least that wig matched his actual hair color and was curly. It looks hilarious. I think he and Taker went to the same wig place. But Taker's wig was straight up luxurious.

Also, Kane should have a mountain man beard. He's a monster, god damn it. He shouldn't waste time shaving.
Most of Kane's hair is now real, so it looks silly with the fake hair mixed in.

And yes, he should keep the goatee!

Top Bottom