• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

SoulPlaya

more money than God
There shouldn't be a difference in Orton's personality from face to heel. I hate it when the WWE drastically changes a wrestler's personality just because he went from heel to face. Rock heel and Rock face (or at least before Rock's promos became unbearable in 2001) was practically the same, as was Austin. Maybe their actions change a bit, but the personality should be the same.

jmdajr

There shouldn't be a difference in Orton's personality from face to heel. I hate it when the WWE drastically changes a wrestler's personality just because he went from heel to face. Rock heel and Rock face (or at least before Rock's promos became unbearable in 2001) was practically the same, as was Austin. Maybe their actions change a bit, but the personality should be the same.
I think Show is either a goofy giant, or monster giant. Trying to think of other extremes.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Which one of you?
noctonplsxrsqp.jpg

edit:
http://noction.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=2

jmdajr

(2x) Ass, titties, ass 'n titties Ass ass titties titties, ass 'n titties

(2x) Big booty bitches thats where it gets Come on, hoe, let's go to the easy rest When I see ass, titties, ass 'n titties Ass, ass, titties, titties, ass 'n titties.

(4x) Ass, ass, ass, ass

(2x) If you a light-skinned bitch that think you the shit, I can buy you, hoe, 'cause bitch I'm rich. I see broke-ass hoes, broke-ass hoes, Broke-ass hoes, broke-ass hoes.

(4x) Hoes, hoes, hoes, hoes

(2x) If you a freaky-dancin' ho, keep shakin' that shit Let's see how you shake it on top of my dick And you'll say "Assault, I'm cuming. Assault, I'm cuming. "Assault, I'm cuming. Assault, I'm cuming."

(4x) Cumin', Cumin', Cumin', Cumin'

(2x) Stankin ass bitches that need to wash up Dont get mad when i dont want to fuck You need soap and water, soap and water Soap and water, Soap and Water

(4x) Water, Water, Water, Water

Hahahaha

XenoRaven

I liked the deposition hearing, but part of that is because I've been part of court martial hearings before and they're basically the same. Sheamus in one of those things just highlights how ridiculous they can be.

Guys... I've asked this before, but... WHERE IN THE WORLD IS BIG SHOW?

Haha, it's funny because I didn't even realize he was gone.

A better question... where is Christian? I thought about this Monday when they gave the random Canadian pop to Tyson Kidd. That shoulda been Christian!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Randy Orton is the #1 played character?

No problem with that.
Kane would be on that list if they counted CAWs. There are so many out there. After his return, every other online match featured a masked Kane CAW, which sort of killed the official unmasked character's chance of being on there.

BlazinAm

Haha, it's funny because I didn't even realize he was gone.

A better question... where is Christian? I thought about this Monday when they gave the random Canadian pop to Tyson Kidd. That shoulda been Christian!

Christian is off TV because he has some TNA commitments to fulfill.

Cagey

Banned
Also Otunga kind of sucks.

ikZqdT6HvcWzY.gif

What we have here is a libelous publication of defamatory statements amounting to an intentional defamation of character. Your disparaging remarks have held my client a permanent member of my Fave Five up to scorn and ridicule before this Wrasslin community. As a graduate of Harvard Law School, I can assure you that I will diligently pursue appropriate legal measures to defend against such baseless attacks on the reputation of David Otunga.

Well the Punk-Cena feud is going through Hell in A Cell, which works but I don't know how this is still interesting after that maybe they throw Big Show in the Hell in A Cell match to help offset the straining the feud but that what was going on at summerslam anyway. I just realized that Big Show doesn't have a match at Night of Champions... so I guess he is going to interfere in the main event again like raw 1000.

Was there ever even a reason for his absence? At his best, he's a real poor substitute for Monster Mark Henry.

somedevil

Here is some random news that out:

Edge was at smackdown because his protege Leah Von Dutch got a try out.

Also, four others got tryouts with William Regal who watched and told them that WWE is now scouring for "ROH" style wrestlers.

Also, Daniel Bryan said in the WWE magazine he talked to Regal about being his manager though I don't think that is happening now.

I'm sure I know the answer, but why has Delirious never been given a chance with the WWE? It's a ready made character/gimmick and that's gotta work with Kids and a TV audience? I mean Eugene worked...

Laserfrog

I got a shock I turn on my 360 get the nhl demo and apparently this is my origin account

That's a good email address!

Also my video is on the sleeping dogs facebook page! All thanks to Sunflower!

AND it looks like Lawler is gonna make it, it's a good day.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got a shock I turn on my 360 get the nhl demo and apparently this is my origin account

That's a good email address!

Also my video is on the sleeping dogs facebook page! All thanks to Sunflower!

AND it looks like Lawler is gonna make it, it's a good day.

High five man. What views are you at? Last I saw 500. Lemme look...

:O

2000>?!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
@MichaelCole
#wweuniverse you will never believe this! I just got off the phone with #jerrylawler and he is alert and in great spirits!

He shouldn't say "you will never believe this!" because I automatically don't believe it.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Daniel Bryan ‏@WWEDanielBryan
In Boston til Night of Champions. I’m excited for our Tag Team Title match… but I’m also excited to sleep in the same bed for 4 nights.

And NO I am not sharing a bed with Kane… unless Dr. Shelby makes us.

LOL

In Boston til Night of Champions. I’m excited for our Tag Team Title match… but I’m also excited to sleep in the same bed for 4 nights.

LOL

They can fight over the covers, comedy gold I tell you.

Striker

Kane would be on that list if they counted CAWs. There are so many out there. After his return, every other online match featured a masked Kane CAW, which sort of killed the official unmasked character's chance of being on there.
They had a Masked Kane item as free DLC.

As for the most-used guys, no surprise. Cena, Punk and Orton are/were all babyfaces and are three of the most highly rated guys on the game. Sin Cara is the only mildly surprising one since he's in the low 80's.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They had a Masked Kane item as free DLC.

As for the most-used guys, no surprise. Cena, Punk and Orton are/were all babyfaces and are three of the most highly rated guys on the game. Sin Cara is the only mildly surprising one since he's in the low 80's.
I'm talking about the new masked Kane. Their masked Kane was one from 1998, and it came months later.

So I guess D.Brine and Kane's face turn will be complete soon.

Until D.Bry betrays Kane in the end.

Isn't Kane already a face? I'm so confused. I feel like he's never a face OR a heel. He's just kinda whatever they need him to be that week.

Also, I hope Din Cara and Rey become a true tag team and get involved in some matches. Get this division going again!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
That's confusing as fuck.

And also, wikipedia is telling me No Mercy 2003 was a Smackdown event. When did the WHC and Intercontinental titles merge exactly?

Snaku

Banned

LOL

I need this skit in my veins.

I think they have found the right mix of titles now.

WWE = upper main event
WHC = lower main event

IC = upper mid card
US = lower mid card

Tag team = whatevs, but making a comeback

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That's confusing as fuck.

And also, wikipedia is telling me No Mercy 2003 was a Smackdown event. When did the WHC and Intercontinental titles merge exactly?
That's because it was No Mercy 2002, not 2003 that GGG faced HHH in the unification.

They screwed it up in that chart.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
AJ still feels the pain when someone reminds her of Kane. From her twitter:

“@Ibushifan: Might be for the best then and your insurance policies that you and Kane didn't end up going steady together” Too soon… 57 min ago

I may like candles a tad too much for someone who has accidentally set multiple small fires. 1 hour ago

Just seen Cole's tweets on Lawler. That's amazing news. Literally raised my arms in the air in joy. Best news I've seen this week.

I hope once he makes it through, he can do at least one more show on comms and then probably call it quits after that.

B-B-B-B-BUT I THOUGHT THE ROCK DIDN'T LIKE JOHN CENA! HE EVEN SAID BEFORE WRESTLEMANIA! D:

It is a bit weird to see them break kayfabe, though. Even if it was behind the curtain by then.

Top Bottom