• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

After last week, I will feel bad shouting at Cole on the next RAW when he goes back into character mode.

I will do it though, cause fuck it, he is inssufrable.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Glad you guys are enjoying Triplemania. The next big lucha show is CMLL's anniversary show, which is headlined by Rush vs Terrible in a hair vs hair and Rey Cometa vs Puma King in a mask vs mask. The main event should be won by Terrible since Terrible beat Tanahashi and Rush lost to him, but hopefully Rush makes the match interesting and CMLL will finally turn him heel, since he acts and looks like an incredible douchebag and its amazing

As for AAA, their next big show is Heroes Inmortales on October 8. So far scheduled is a domed cage match between the Bizarros, Jack Evans, and Perros del Mal. Jeff Jarrett's return and Abyss & Chessman defend the tag team titles against the team of Vampiro and Joe Lider.

I'm really digging that people keep track of the hair and masks they've taken, as well. Adds something nice.

I also had forgotten how great Vampiro's finisher was. I love me some Nail in the Coffin.

Aiii

So not worth it
Okay guys, get ready to cry a little:
- Here are the most-played characters from the WWE ’12 video game:

1. Randy Orton
2. John Cena
3. CM Punk
4. Sin Cara
5. Brock Lesnar
6. Sheamus

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane interview in India.

The longevity of his career: “What we do is athletic, basically. There were the days when the guys were huge and bulky and with bellies, but now we have to be in good shape. We have to have pretty good endurance. I’ve been pretty fortunate as far injuries are concerned. I’ve had minor injuries… Torn a bicep, broken a hand… It’s the worst for some people who get the nagging injuries, but I’ve taken good care of myself.”

How he differs from his character in real life: “Kane is everything I’m not. But also, I think that what has always drawn people to Kane is that he has an emotional depth. The presentation is awesome, he’s a great character. All the things he says, people always see that there’s something behind that and that’s what they relate to. I’m pretty much the opposite. I’m not Kane for sure.”

Being in India: “I’ve been to India before. This isn’t my first time and I love everything about this place… The culture, the food, everything is absolutely great. The people are vibrant and the culture is so colourful. Unfortunately, my schedule is pretty tight this time, but I’ve been fortunate to have the chance to see the Taj Mahal five years ago. We don’t really get the chance to see such great places when we travel. I love spicy Indian food, not the bland version. I can take it. Seriously, I eat everything. I follow a diet, basically protein high and carbs really low. Sometimes I cheat, but as long as you’re getting what you need.

http://kanes-inferno.com/

somedevil

Raw Rating Breakdown:

In the segment breakdown, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth vs. The Miz and Antonio Cesaro lost 426,000 viewers from the opener. The deposition video with Sheamus and David Otunga gained 403,000 viewers, which is good for the first hour. Eve Torres, Kaitlyn and Layla vs. Alicia Fox, Natalya and Beth Phoenix lost 145,000 viewers.

CM Punk vs. Randy Orton gained 555,000 viewers at 9pm. The tag match with Punk and Dolph Ziggler vs. Orton and Jerry Lawler gained 7,000 viewers. Kane and Daniel Bryan backstage with Dr. Shelby plus Ryback vs. Heath Slater lost 247,000 viewers. Kane and Bryan vs. Titus O'Neil and Darren Young gained 164,000 viewers for a 3.08 quarter rating, a lackluster growth for the 10pm timeslot.

Tyson Kidd vs. Alberto Del Rio and David Otunga vs. Sheamus gained 38,000 viewers. Booker T and AJ Lee on stage plus backstage segments and Michael Cole updating us on Jerry Lawler lost 342,000 viewers. Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes gained 33,000 viewers. The final segment with Bret Hart, John Cena and CM Punk gained 407,000 viewers for a 3.11 overrun rating.

It seemed like alot of people turned off Raw when they updated that Jerry Lawler pulled through. Also, a tag match gained ratings close to the overrun number.

Also, Sheamus :/

DMczaf

The deposition video with Sheamus and David Otunga gained 403,000 viewers, which is good for the first hour.

iLuEDX0oGHmFm.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
All you need to do is watch it and remember Sheamus is playing a dickhead heel. He's perfect in his role!

Aiii

So not worth it
Pfft, Wrasslegaf always trying to twist things into an anti Sin Cara agenda, they all just love the guy.

I was wondering this but figured I was happy enough with him not on tv to bring it up.

Kinda afraid he'll make a surprise return and fuck-finish Cena vs. Punk this Sunday. I was hoping there was some good excuse like an injury that needed some time off to heal... Ugh.

Kyoufu

Kinda afraid he'll make a surprise return and fuck-finish Cena vs. Punk this Sunday. I was hoping there was some good excuse like an injury that needed some time off to heal... Ugh.

I'm calling it now. Heyman distracts the ref then Punk clobbers Cena with the NEW WWE Championship Title.

PPV will end with Punk walking out with the new title.

BlazinAm

Well the Punk-Cena feud is going through Hell in A Cell, which works but I don't know how this is still interesting after that maybe they throw Big Show in the Hell in A Cell match to help offset the straining the feud but that what was going on at summerslam anyway. I just realized that Big Show doesn't have a match at Night of Champions... so I guess he is going to interfere in the main event again like raw 1000.

There is also an article the site about unique title belts so I guess that is a hint at the new belt for Punk.

Aiii

So not worth it
Well the Punk-Cena feud is going through Hell in A Cell, which works but I don't know how this is still interesting after that maybe they throw Big Show in the Hell in A Cell match to help offset the straining the feud but that what was going on at summerslam anyway. I just realized that Big Show doesn't have a match at Night of Champions... so I guess he is going to interfere in the main event again like raw 1000.

There is also an article the site about unique title belts so I guess that is a hint at the new belt for Punk.

Dude, Big Show hasn't even been on TV for, I think, 3 RAW's now. It scares me.

That's great news on Lawler. Every time I seen Cole on TV during the show, I thought he was gonna say he didn't make it. Still, it's good news. Hope he can talk soon.

Top Bottom