• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

what is it like hugging The Rock who is only wearing underwear?

Really freakin' scary, probably.

rock-guns.jpg

tm24

Some more lucha matches that ive been watching

2012 Rey De Airies
A torneo cibernetico from CMLL. Basically, every good high flier from CMLL is in it. Its a long match like every other Cibernetico and takes a while to get going, but its so great

Pequeno Reyes de Aires
The same thing as above, but with minis!

Negro Casas vs Angel del Oro
Watch one of the all time lucha greats wrestle one of the future greats.

Los Traumas vs Fabi and Mari Apache Part 1 Part 2
Love this tag match. Los Traumas are probably the best tag team in Mexico right now. They can brawl, fly and matwork. The Apaches are the best female workers in Mexico. Watch the Traumas just mess around with the Apaches before the Apaches snap and decide to take it up a notch

Also, Top lucha spots of the week. Most notable are Demus killing Astral and Titan being the best

Anth0ny

what in the fuck

they should just kill the US championship at this point
and the tag team titles
. WHC is equivalent to the Intercontinental at this point, Intercontinental is borderline irrelevant at this point. US is beyond irrelevant.

what in the fuck

and the tag team titles
. WHC is equivalent to the Intercontinental at this point, Intercontinental is borderline irrelevant at this point. US is beyond irrelevant.

All the title are irrelevant....

...at this point.

I know this was already mentioned a while back by someone but I really hate heel cm punk. Or st least this version. It's using every cheap tactic in the book to make him unlikeable. Its so lazy.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
what in the fuck

and the tag team titles

the US title is basically garbage, though. Last time anyone cared about it was that one night Zack Ryder won it from Ziggler last year, and that barely lasted a minute.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
lol only punk remains

edit: Kofi and Rhodes too, but they trade those belts too often.

Beth prolly got knocked down the ladder because she broke up with Punk.

It's feels weird to not have posted anything wrestling related so far today, so I was looking through the SD spoilers once again and
WHERE THE HELL IS BARRETT?! this is the worst comeback ever!

There's an article on WWE's website regarding rare title belts, I had no idea the Brahma Bull Belt was actually a real thing and not just some cheap plastic toy belt I had when I was younger, it just never appeared on tv for creative reasons.

Can't really remember. I do know it wasn't wrestling related.

I kid you not though, I had a dream about Lita awhile ago. Sure was interesting!

Remember dammit, you could join me and Beef in the illustrious hall of screwed up wrestling related dreams, no doubt your dream had to involve some wrestler getting murderous as well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Some more lucha matches that ive been watching

2012 Rey De Airies
A torneo cibernetico from CMLL. Basically, every good high flier from CMLL is in it. Its a long match like every other Cibernetico and takes a while to get going, but its so great

Pequeno Reyes de Aires
The same thing as above, but with minis!

Negro Casas vs Angel del Oro
Watch one of the all time lucha greats wrestle one of the future greats.

Los Traumas vs Fabi and Mari Apache Part 1 Part 2
Love this tag match. Los Traumas are probably the best tag team in Mexico right now. They can brawl, fly and matwork. The Apaches are the best female workers in Mexico. Watch the Traumas just mess around with the Apaches before the Apaches snap and decide to take it up a notch

Also, Top lucha spots of the week. Most notable are Demus killing Astral and Titan being the best

Los Traumas are amazing, holy cow. All of these vids are world class worth watching. And the minis cibernetico!

jmdajr

I'd be amazed if anyone in this thread never had a wrestling related dream actually.

I had a dream I was hanging out with Cm Punk not too long. Don't remember the context, but it was cool.

I had this other dream where Hulk Hogan came out of the closet on TV and said his boyfriend was Kevin Nash. I woke up and was like.. W T F.

I've revealed my wrestling dreams before. Like last year I think.

edit: Plywood has too. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37529069&postcount=2425
Plywood's dream is pretty outlandish.

I had a dream I was hanging out with Cm Punk not too long. Don't remember the context, but it was cool.

I had this other dream where Hulk Hogan came out of the closet on TV and said his Boyfriend was Kevin Nash. I woke up and was like.. W T F.

That second one is good enough to join the hall, speaking of hall I wonder how Scot Hall felt about that revelation?

Laserfrog

I had one recently where I was taking a wrestling test to become a wrestler, I passed the test with C+ and apparently that was the best you could do at the wrestling test. It was a big certificate with ribbons on it and everything.

Didn't stay asleep long enough to find out!
Well people tend to awaken at the most terrifying part of a bad dream, nothing brings the shivers quite like what sounds like late era WCW booking.

I had one recently where I was taking a wrestling test to become a wrestler, I passed the test with C+ and apparently that was the best you could do at the wrestling test. It was a big certificate with ribbons on it and everything.
This would explain a lot about the WWE style and why Cena is the top man, he's good enough for a C+, others like Bryan excel over that but it doesn't matter, C+ is all you can reach.

tm24

Los Traumas are amazing, holy cow. All of these vids are world class worth watching. And the minis cibernetico!

Yeah, Los Traumas are simply amazing and will be amazing for years. Their dad is Negro Navarro, one of the all time greats who is still going at it in IWRG.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Los Traumas are simply amazing and will be amazing for years. Their dad is Negro Navarro, one of the all time greats who is still going at it in IWRG.

I've been trying to dig up as much El Brazo footage as I can, I've really been taken with him lately. Do you enjoy El Brazo as well?

El Brazo pic to get people hyped for him:

FLVjg.jpg

The C in C+ stood for Cena. You were Cena+.

tm24

I've been trying to dig up as much El Brazo footage as I can, I've really been taken with him lately. Do you enjoy El Brazo as well?

El Brazo pic to get people hyped for him:

FLVjg.jpg

I assume you mean the various Brazo family members and not just El Brazo. One of the funniest things about the Brazo family is that La Mascara is the son of one of them and is just so unlike the rest of the family its hilarious. Also check out the work of Maximo, who is the son of Brazo de Plata and is currently the trios champ of CMLL with Marco Corleone and Rush

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I assume you mean the various Brazo family members and not just El Brazo. One of the funniest things about the Brazo family is that La Mascara is the son of one of them and is just so unlike the rest of the family its hilarious. Also check out the work of Maximo, who is the son of Brazo de Plata and is currently the trios champ of CMLL with Marco Corleone and Rush

I need more of the whole family, which is REALLY extensive, but I really enjoy El Brazo himself.

tm24

I need more of the whole family, which is REALLY extensive, but I really enjoy El Brazo himself.

De Plata is probably the most succesful of the family since hes the only one still wrestling for the most part. El Brazo does more work as El Braza, an exocito nowadays. Its a shame that the best Brazo match is the mask vs mask against Los Villanos and only exists as real crappy footage

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nintendo people are CREEPY. That is all. Avoid Gaming-side like the plague today. Brrr...

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I've revealed my wrestling dreams before. Like last year I think.

edit: Plywood has too. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=2425
Except Sting is too wily and would prefer to suckle Dixie's daddy's account dry. She's also too much of a mark to let him go. So this is never happening.
It's alright, they're teasing the idea that Cody's gonna make another run at it.
Random face turn outta nowhere. Well, the mask feud sucked anyway.

I don't understand the anger of the people in the Bayonetta 2 thread. It is console exclusive, who cares.

I want to play the game so bad but will not get a Wii U =(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, thanks Sunflower. :( Like a punch in the gut.

I didn't notice you in those apocalyptic things, so you're not really a "Nintendo guy"

I don't understand the anger of the people in the Bayonetta 2 thread. It is console exclusive, who cares.

I want to play the game so bad but will not get a Wii U =(

It'll make its way elsewhere.

Need examples.

Gaming-side price discussion, that's all ya need really.

Anyway, wrasslin! Seriously, where IS Big Show?

Entropia

No One Remembers
I didn't notice you in those apocalyptic things, so you're not really a "Nintendo guy"

It'll make its way elsewhere.

Gaming-side price discussion, that's all ya need really.

Anyway, wrasslin! Seriously, where IS Big Show?

I know better than to go into threads like that and comment, :lol

Jim Ross ‏@JRsBBQ

The King is moving around and eating. In great frame of mind. Getting better by the day. All good news. On road to full recovery.#WWE

Go King!

Top Bottom