• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

BlazinAm

On LAW they made a good point, wwe is reaching that point where they have do something completely new or elevate a bunch of guys.

On LAW they made a good point, wwe is reaching that point where they have do something completely new or elevate a bunch of guys.

agreed people like cody, dolph and ambrose should be in the main event scene. the fact that they are not building anyone but cena is crazy.

they are sitting on a gold mine of talent they they dont want to use

Enfinit

It may not show that well in that image, but AJ has some nice legs, especially for her size.

She actually goes to the same gym I go to when she's not on the road and home in Tampa. Good stuff. The best part is watching her turn down at least one guy while she's there.

They haven't been pushing new guys for the past 7 years. They are fine what Vince has done is created a cash cow in Cena. The merchandise sales and T-shirt sales have to be at least double of what they were making in the attitude era they wont be dying anytime soon in regards to money. The product getting stale is gonna happen but Vince doesn't give a damn

BlazinAm

agreed people like cody, dolph and ambrose should be in the main event scene. the fact that they are not building anyone but cena is crazy.

they are sitting on a gold mine of talent they they dont want to use

The crazy thing is that they have a guy like R-truth and never really did anything with him, and he is not young so its now or never and the wwe has picked never.

Toki767

You know the best part of JBL on commentary? He sounds like he's been watching every show even though he's been out of the company for years.

- I'd like to see more Mizcara.
- Slaters Gonna Slate
- "This is how it's done!"
- Kane the Luchador
- Kane the Compassionate
- #HUGITOUT
- So Angry the Pyro is scared!
- Question: How can 1 Man be the 'Tag Team Champions?' Answer: 'WWE'.
- 'Ambrose you're wanted on set'
- 'Kassius Ohno is my HERO'

So odd that originally many were worried Daniel Bryan wouldn't be entertaining enough for the WWE, when he's probably their most entertaining character/performer/superstar now.

DMczaf

0GVT7.gif

Enfinit

I would assume she works out with friends or her boyfriend.

She doesn't have a boyfriend from my recollection, and the two times I've seen her she's been working out solo. I think she lives in the same apartment complex A-Ry lives in, not to be totally creepy.

BlazinAm

you should make a thread in OT asking them how to ask her out on a date.

She doesn't have a boyfriend from my recollection, and the two times I've seen her she's been working out solo. I think she lives in the same apartment complex A-Ry lives in, not to be totally creepy.

That seems normal they work for the same company so they probably would want to live near each other. I thought she dating a wrestler according to someone here on gaf.

Is your gym popular among wrestlers?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Fell asleep again, wake up and see a draw happened. whatever
Reading this thread back is hilarious

Some people are ridiculously bitter about cena, for some if he ever wins again it's same old shit etc
Cena has so much "star" power he should be going around making the other belts relevant.

Aiii

So not worth it
So guys, wasn't this a great PPV? You liked it didn't you. Best part? No silly racist Spanish joke after they cut to the Spanish Announce Team. Thank you team Heart Attack!

Though reports are scarce, she was -and probably still is- dating Trent Berretta.

If it weren't for the Eve swerve my predictions would have been 100%
Seriously guys, Orton winning again, I was half joking when I said he'd go over because lol Orton but they actually flippin' did it, this is getting beyond ridiculous now, the message sent from all this is that violating the wellness policy=2 months of super booking.
Main event was too much of a finisher fest towards the end for my liking, people here sure were quick to assume Cena had actually won at the end, I mean did no one notice the double shoulders down deal? I mean Soul Playa did, I assume it must be some sort of Kane vision thing that the rest of you don't have. Still the idea that Cena didn't win because he can't bridge his own pin effectively is kind of hilarious, it's not like Punk factored into the finish at all so Cena's sloppiness really was his downfall.
Sin Cara seemed relatively botch free which was nice, i'm growing accustomed to seeing Rhodes and Mysterio flub headscissors which is kind of funny because Cody keeps on like spontaneously flipping around in a desperate attempt to sell the somewhat botched moves of Mysterio.
That Brogue kick storyline went nowhere, what a waste.

JBL is of course God tier commentary, they need to keep him around longer.
The main attraction of this event was the tag team title match (never thought i'd be saying that in this era) and it was a fun match, though Truth looked weak as hell, Kofi at least had a good showing though the crowd were firmly in the superior pockets of team friendship, maybe have Kofi do something else now? please?
Anyway Kane continues his quest to be the best random tag team partner of all time with yet another champion duo to add to his collection, great finish, this is the best thing going in WWE at the moment.

So can we do something with Wade Barrett yet WWE? please?

Striker

Reading results, fairly predictable.

One outrageous thing to see is Orton winning, again, and over one of the wrestlers who should be in the main event circle. Instead this guy is constantly getting beaten by the main-event caliber faces. Heels sent to die. Why is Orton not punished for getting suspended? Why is he winning these matches when he's leaving to film a dumb movie? A third strike can't be here soon enough.

Reading results, fairly predictable.

One outrageous thing to see is Orton winning, again, and over one of the wrestlers who should be in the main event circle. Instead this guy is constantly getting beaten by the main-event caliber faces. Heels sent to die. Why is Orton not punished for getting suspended? Why is he winning these matches when he's leaving to film a dumb movie? A third strike can't be here soon enough.

Not sure why this was booked that way, but I've got to say, Orton sold everything Ziggler did - that match did not make Ziggler look bad at all.

strobogo

Banned
Someone must gif the weird dance D-Brine was doing after the Gatorade thing. It was hilarious. He sold it like Rick Rude getting atomic dropped.

Top Bottom