• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Sokantish

If I had AE on PC I'd be a keyboard warrior. Even though I know how to hook up a pad.

it'd be the same as playing with a hit box, right? I heard those are good

Where's my friend Jobber?

I do, but no way to record on PC. My screencap software is buttshit poor. If anyone else has SSF4AE on PC...nudge nudge!

I'm not saying you should illegally obtain some good software, but... you know?

Some random DDT gifs;

ibrbPegf2TNFT5.gif

iFoalokc2WIVm.gif

ibn3m5AahygxYI.gif

Some random DDT gifs;

http://i.minus.com/ibrbPegf2TNFT5.gif[img]

[img]http://i.minus.com/iFoalokc2WIVm.gif[img]

[img]http://i.minus.com/ibn3m5AahygxYI.gif[img][/QUOTE]

That looks unsafe.

It kind of reminds me of Bum Fights. You have all of the these young, bespectacled men who presumedly have money (glasses are expensive) film these Broken Down, Drug Addicted, Conmen® who would do anything for just enough money to get there next fix/meal.

This is desecrating the sport of Professional Wrestling.

Bootaaay, when you finally hit rock bottom and get to the point where even this isn't enough for you and you're watching snuff films, I hope that there's still a glimmer of light left in your soul so that you can eventually clean yourself up and take comfort in televised wrestling with the rest of us.

Godspeed.

Sokantish

Plywood trust me, my name is usually Sokanish okay, but I think I accidentally took the name on NeoGAF before with an old e-mail that I don't have access to.

Hey Jobber I'm gonna add you to my friends list, you better be there!

Sunflower get something to record them okay and then you can just look at the replays or something right?!

From right to left, front row:

Epico, Dean Ambrose Week, Heath Slater.

Drew McIntyre, Hunico, Antonio Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Jinder Mahal, Justin Gabriel.

Alberto Del Rio, Johnny Curtis, Primo, Santino,

Masks: Octogon, Rey Mysterio, Juan Cena, CM Punk, Sin Cara, Cody Rhodes.

Dean Ambrose week is ending with a bang, i see. Can't wait for what Dean Ambrose week will bring us next week. I'm still hoping for "The Dean" Ambrose.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is one of the better videos I could find of WWE 13 gameplay. You'd be shocked how hard it is to find videos where they don't use infinite finishers. Like, what's even the point if you're going to do that? I get for create a story mode if you want Austin to stunner everyone, but that's it.

I've always put the WWE games in the same category as the Dynasty Warriors games. They aren't great, they're ugly, and they've got some bugs(WWE more than Koei on this one), but I still have fun with them. They're some simple enjoyment for me to be had out of them, and there's not many games that give me that same feeling.

The only thing that I've completely fallen off of is the story mode. It's always full of handicap, ladder, etc bullshit. To the point that I never did any of the ones in WWE 12. I might check out 13's if there's a Taker or Bret story mode though.

ecurbj

This is one of the better videos I could find of WWE 13 gameplay. You'd be shocked how hard it is to find videos where they don't use infinite finishers. Like, what's even the point if you're going to do that? I get for create a story mode if you want Austin to stunner everyone, but that's it.

I've always put the WWE games in the same category as the Dynasty Warriors games. They aren't great, they're ugly, and they've got some bugs(WWE more than Koei on this one), but I still have fun with them. They're some simple enjoyment for me to be had out of them, and there's not many games that give me that same feeling.

The only thing that I've completely fallen off of is the story mode. It's always full of handicap, ladder, etc bullshit. To the point that I never did any of the ones in WWE 12. I might check out 13's if there's a Taker or Bret story mode though.
Thanks for posting these gameplay videos. I'm liking the gameplay mechanics. Looking nice. They updated CM Punk entrance I see. The early build had him tap his wrist and then he yelled clobbering time. Now he gets on his knee fiddles around on the ground like he is picking up something and then taps his clock and yells clobbering time. But Big Show's entrance is outdated. He doesn't have pyro anymore. But otherwise I'm liking the game now after seeing it in action.

What is YMCMB?
Young Money Cash Money Billionaires. It's hip hop record label.

Top Bottom