• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Aww Layla kissed the screen.

Wait why are they talking about non pg stuff like Steve Austin and WCW buyout?

LOL Alex Riley thinks he's a superstar, how cute.

I.. don't know. It's just hilarious, and I wonder how many G appropriate Superstars
wrestlers
will be showcased.

Jitters

Brodus gyrating on Curt Hawkings isn't PG.

Look kids a drunk driver!
iMZP1XuAUgUL6.gif

OMG - finally got around to watching the DDT Hentai x Taisha Road match to celebrate Munenori Sawa's time with DDT. It's over an hour long, with four tag teams fighting all over a Japanese theme park! Featuring; fighting while on a roller-coaster, a big drop tower ride used as a submission, BB guns, Ibushi showing up with a TON of fireworks, cardboard boxes placed around the theme park with guest wrestlers hidden inside, fighting on a merry-go-round, through a house of horrors and into a river. Plus, wrestler zombies! So bizarre. So much fun. <3 DDT.

Tonight is the 1st night of the greatest 2 night tourney in all of wrestling!

Awesome, looking forward to hearing how the Reseda crowd welcomes Davey Richards. Also, Wille Mack for the win!

Incidentally, Threemendous III is shipping on DVD now over at www.highspots.com - I'm waiting for an MP4 download, anyone have any idea how much longer it should take for the digital version to be available?

tm24

Awesome, looking forward to hearing how the Reseda crowd welcomes Davey Richards. Also, Wille Mack for the win!

Incidentally, Threemendous III is shipping on DVD now over at www.highspots.com - I'm waiting for an MP4 download, anyone have any idea how much longer it should take for the digital version to be available?

Brian Cage is the only right answer. And so far we have no idea how they do the digital download. A lot of people just accidently discovered that they do it now for newer events. My guess is it will go up when the first dvds start arriving, which should be tuesday/wednesday. I'll keep an eye out

TNA one upping WWE by bypassing the #KofiAll portion of the decline of tag team wrestling and simply doing away with it all together? Not only that but releasing a t-shirt to commemorate the dissolving of tag team wrestling/titles?

Man, TNA is always one step ahead of WWE. They've listened to the fans.

ecurbj

Game looks good after seeing the gameplay. But all the guy did in the video was choke slam, choke slam and choke slam.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Just had my matches with Persp in WWE All-Stars. Pretty good matches, a few really close calls. Game is a lot of fun online. Can't wait to see them on the PPV, I think you guys will enjoy them.

Game looks good after seeing the gameplay. But all the guy did in the video was choke slam, choke slam and choke slam.

"I want to see if it'll reach the level of those classic N64 games..."

"Here Comes the Pain."

"No, that was PS2."

"I liked WWE '12, I think they got close with that one."

"I didn't like '12 I preferred WWE '11."

"Smackdown vs. Raw 2011."

"I told you, I'm used to Playstation, I don't play Xbox."
*selects infinite finishers and wins match*

"Oh! and on Xbox I beat you, I don't even play Xbox --plugs blog--"

Man, F videogames and F the videogame industry.

G-Fex

"I want to see if it'll reach the level of those classic N64 games..."

"Here Comes the Pain."

"No, that was PS2."

"I liked WWE '12, I think they got close with that one."

"I didn't like '12 I preferred WWE '11."

"Smackdown vs. Raw 2011."

"I told you, I'm used to Playstation, I don't play Xbox."
*selects infinite finishers and wins match*

"Oh! and on Xbox I beat you, I don't even play Xbox --plugs blog--"

Man, F videogames and F the videogame industry.

Yup, the industry is garbage but what can you do. I'll still surf gaming side just for the stupid news.

strobogo

Banned
I think it means tag team wrestling is dead.

Does anybody use a shoulder breaker anymore? I don't remember the last time i saw it used.

I see it in TNA sometimes. I think Mr. Anderson does it from time to time and it is a move that AJ seems to take more than anyone for some reason.

Entropia

No One Remembers
So all three companies have that color design, :lol

RISE
ABOVE
HATE

KILL
STEEN
KILL

And whatever the fuck that TNA thing is supposed to mean.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The PPV shows are rolling in and the editing is in progress. Keep em comin' folks!

tm24

Doesnt look like my match with Nocturnowl is happening. the time difference just didnt work out at all for either of us

Top Bottom