• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They said there's 8 story modes, and they're all Atittude Era in WWE 13. I'm wondering if they're counting HHH/HBK's one as two.

I know there's Stone Cold, Mankind, DX, Rock, and at least one other that have been shown. I'm sure Jericho will be one.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
jobber and I have finished our FIGHT, Sunflower. He recorded some stuff, I dunno what happens from here though. I'm totally lost, man

I missed the youtube concert. sonofabitch

I'm uploading a video now.

Youtube says it'll take 3 hours to finish. No I'm not joking.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I missed the youtube concert. sonofabitch

I'm uploading a video now.

Youtube says it'll take 3 hours to finish. No I'm not joking.

Ouch. Make sure you keep it unlisted but link me via PM so I can grab it and put it with the others I've been working on! Thanks for getting it done too, this PPV rocks. I haven't actually WATCHED any matches yet, just assembling the footage.

Lunchbox

Banned
Well, by that logic, EVERYONE is a jobber. I think even H's has been pedigreed before

0d272000.gif

RBH

Mankind was always my least favorite when it came to the Faces of Foley.

Just never really was a fan of that persona.

jobber

Ouch. Make sure you keep it unlisted but link me via PM so I can grab it and put it with the others I've been working on! Thanks for getting it done too, this PPV rocks. I haven't actually WATCHED any matches yet, just assembling the footage.

Hey Sunflower....

I'll think about it

Triple H was pretty awesome before his injury. He was top 5 in the company. After it he's been good at times, but his run in 2002-2005 was really, really bad.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Does anyone have some youtube/daily motion link for some Dean Malenko in Japan matches? Not on mobile with flash, so I can't check for myself, so any help would be great.

lol, both have Harold on it. Scorpio sky is going to debut in the WWE as Harold sometime.

Remember how everyone was talking about Dean Ambrose being introduced through Daniel getting helped? Quite the scorpion sting eh?

jobber

no one would lose

I remember somebody on here saying they went to a GameStop and SD vs Raw 0something was on the demo unit so they made a match with Chris ***** vs. Muhammad Hassan match with a no time limit & no dq

PWG Battle of Los Angeles Night 1 was amazing. AMAZING.

As far as the crowd reaction went for Davey and O'Reilly. it was mixed. Someone shouted a about Kyle stealing money and people were saying Fuck You Davey. Davey's new shirt is pretty badass. I ended up buying one.

Great matches and can't wait for Night 2.

G-Fex

I'm going to probably reserve WWE 13 to get Tyson

So who is the first to take on Tyson in a "Punch Out!!!" Match?

strobogo

Banned
Triple H was pretty awesome before his injury. He was top 5 in the company. After it he's been good at times, but his run in 2002-2005 was really, really bad.

HHH was fantastic in 2000. He might have actually been the best guy in the company at that time. And he's had a lot of good stuff post-injury and even during the reign of terror (which isn't that bad with 10 years of distance). His run in between losing the Batista feud and reuniting DX was really strong. The Flair feud was boss, and the Big Show feud was one of my favorite programs for either guy. And his 2008 was great. He came back from another quad injury in the best shape he had been in since 2001 and was totally awesome on Smackdown that year.

Bootaaay, when you finally hit rock bottom and get to the point where even this isn't enough for you and you're watching snuff films, I hope that there's still a glimmer of light left in your soul so that you can eventually clean yourself up and take comfort in televised wrestling with the rest of us.

Televised wrestling? Oh, the stuff I watch at double speed on the DVR. Nah, I'll stick to Professional Wrestling, thanks.

iWFngLsUJPcrL.gif

sillentassasin said:
PWG Battle of Los Angeles Night 1 was amazing. AMAZING.

Good to hear man - I'm gonna try and keep spoiler-free for this one, hopefully the DVD turnaround is relatively quick.

Jun Akiyama (c) vs Masakatsu Funaki - (AJPW 08/26/12)

Well...that wasn't what I was expecting.
I assumed this would be a crazy sprint, with Jun desperately trying to defend against Funaki's onslaught, but instead we get like the opening minute and last three minutes without a match in the middle! This kinda made Jun look like a chump, and it didn't help that the high-kick from Funaki connected poorly. This could have been so much more. Should've been a good 10-15 minutes at least, with Funaki working over the leg and Jun going after Funaki's surgically reconstructed face. Instead, we get a glimpse of that with no real pay-off. I guess they could do a rematch down the line, but now Funaki has the belts and they aren't likely to put them back on Akiyama, what'd be the point?

ecurbj

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Dxnb3MBiIas

Good match between D-Lo and X-PAC. I liked the crowd reactions back in the day. Even when you looked in the crowd you could see nothing my teenagers and grown ups enjoying a nice event. Nowadays it's nothin but little kids. And we are at the PG era. Fuck!

Moves I remembered during the match Brunco Buster, D-Lo doing the Texas Cloverleaf (Malenko finisher), the X-Factor. Good match.

Top Bottom