• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Hoarr

Neo Member
We talking D'lo?

tumblr_m899jwo3h91qzx70zo1_1280.png

Remember his tag team he had near the end of his WWF career, The Low Down with Chaz? Terrible, terrible times.

McNei1y

I just remembered the group squash group of Rosey and Jamal (Umaga) used one of my favorite bands (when I was a kid, long story) song. I was pumped/shocked when I heard it randomly as an entrance song.

... lemme guess, you're not 50 posts per page.

Nope. Wish there was a way to convert it when some one posts a link to a specific page.

So I don't have to think.

I just log out, read a page or two, and then log back in.

Eq4Y7.jpg

God damn, Wrassle-GAF was running wild that night. To think, after Cena lost to The Rock, that so many posters had such high hopes for Lesnar's match against him - and then it ended up being the same old shit. The match itself was insane - but the finish, and Cena's spiel afterwards...

It almost hurts a little reading it, especially the posts about how we'd finally get a break from Cena for a while. Like, the regret actually stings a bit.

But never mind that! More D'Lo Brown stuff:
- Since some of you were mulling over whether or not the Pedigree was an insta-burial a few posts back, I humbly present the rarely-mentioned Blindfold Match between D'Lo and Triple H. Apparently it was part of the first Raw Roulette; I wasn't really into wrestling at that time, so I don't know what that is, but I'm sure it means something.

Also, D'Lo Brown VS Mideon for the European Championship. Solid match, even if I've got no love for Mideon myself.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
We talking D'lo?

tumblr_m899jwo3h91qzx70zo1_1280.png

Remember his tag team he had near the end of his WWF career, The Low Down with Chaz? Terrible, terrible times.

I didn't know that was D'lo. When it was posted before I thought it was just some fat guy they put with the Rock. Like a fan was playing with him or something.

Enfinit

You're right. They should totally go super crazy with the Saturday show. Hopefully the Scooby Doo thing leads to another WWE cartoon. I'd totally watch a cartoon of Rey and Sin Cara doing ranas to aliens and monsters. Or a Power Rangers styled show with them. Rey, Sin Cara, Trent Barreta, Yoshi, and Kofi as a group of superhero dudes would be the shit. I want to see Rey's Zord do a 619 to Goldar immediately.

Anything with Yoshi Tatsu floats my boat.

Hoarr

Neo Member
I didn't know that was D'lo. When it was posted before I thought it was just some fat guy they put with the Rock. Like a fan was playing with him or something.

Nope. D-lo and The Rock go a couple of rounds in Knockout Kings before The Great One kicks off the Playstation.

Also, quick question to anyone: Can someone find the quote about Matt Hardy looking like Mickey Mouse from Jake Roberts? I cannot find the original quote, but I'm sure as hell that it was something that was said...I mean, I don't THINK I'm making that up.

The Saturday morning shows in the 80s were violent as fuck. WWE should at least be as PG as they were then instead of clearly G rated except for when The Rock comes to town.
Times are different now in America you insult the wrong people and your buried by the media. People in general now can't take a punch let alone blood on children's tv. Hulk Hogan and other children oriented wrestlers used to bleed like pigs but you just cant do that anymore and stay PG. Its not WWE's fault the FCC and people in general are a bunch of wusses now (Vince McMahon flexing jpg)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fight of Fighters 2013 has hit a minor snag - Seraphis and Perspicacity's match is delayed by a bit. So, it's Sunday...yall wanna watch a PPV?

Sokantish

Fight of Fighters 2013 has hit a minor snag - Seraphis and Perspicacity's match is delayed by a bit. So, it's Sunday...yall wanna watch a PPV?

with YOU? YEAH RIGHT.

I saw some of you scores in Rock Band Blitz and on my first attempts of going through the first tier of songs I didn't get even close to them

RBH

Arianne Andrew, who appears as Cameron for WWE, has been suspended by the sports-entertainment organization for fifteen days, reports F4WOnline.com. Her suspension expires on Sept. 14.

Andrew was arrested and charged with driving under the influence on Aug. 24 in N. Hillsborough County, Florida. She compounded the matter by attempting to bribe the arresting officer with $10,000 and not alerting WWE officials of her run-in with the law.

Andrew traveled with the Raw roster to Australia last week for the brand's three-event tour of the country. After appearing at Thursday's show in Brisbane, she did not appear at Friday's event in Sydney nor Saturday's show in Melbourne.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
with YOU? YEAH RIGHT.

I saw some of you scores in Rock Band Blitz and on my first attempts of going through the first tier of songs I didn't get even close to them

Don't worry, the game is stupid. And I'm not that good either, which unfortunately means I believe you're really bad, but you'll get better. Seriously, you will. Once you spend their shitty coins and...arrrgh I'll buttle off to the stupid RB:B thread.

Daniel Bryan anger collage:

What am I missing with the stopwatch?

Kane anger collage:
May 19th lol
Apparently Kane's main issue with D-Brine is his beard.

Speaking of which I'm not sure what's happening with me and tm, the timezone gap is pretty big so I didn't really get down to any planned schedule for our match, well i'm ready right now, time to try and call him out with some degrading name calling, tm24? more like Technical Machine 24: Thunderbolt! actually that's a damn useful move.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Tonight on SyncTube at 8pm sharp, I will be playing the entire card for

FULLY LOADED 1998 featuring Sable's tits and a 2 out of 3 falls match between Dwyane and Hunner

http://synchtube.com/r/jobber

I'm still uploading the ssf4 matches from yesterday. It was over 12 gigs and apparently when my macbook went to sleep, it stopped uploading -_-

somedevil

I hate Cena the wrestling character. Cena the person is great by giving that shirt to the fan in the gif and doing all the make the wish visits.

If the hate of the character bleeds into hating the person step away and take a breath.

I hate Cena the wrestling character. Cena the person is great by giving that shirt to the fan in the gif and doing all the make the wish visits.

If the hate of the character bleeds into hating the person step away and take a breath.

People always say here they want attitude era characters who are their own personality times ten and thats exactly what Cena is a nice guy times ten

Dthomp

Arianne Andrew, who appears as Cameron for WWE, has been suspended by the sports-entertainment organization for fifteen days, reports F4WOnline.com. Her suspension expires on Sept. 14.

Andrew was arrested and charged with driving under the influence on Aug. 24 in N. Hillsborough County, Florida. She compounded the matter by attempting to bribe the arresting officer with $10,000 and not alerting WWE officials of her run-in with the law.

Andrew traveled with the Raw roster to Australia last week for the brand's three-event tour of the country. After appearing at Thursday's show in Brisbane, she did not appear at Friday's event in Sydney nor Saturday's show in Melbourne.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suspension huh? does she make it through without getting the can?

Top Bottom