• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Wedding finished.

The fuck kind of wedding was that?

No one tombstone'd anyone.

No one jumped the guard rail and beat everyone up.

No one got thrown off the stage.

The godfather didnt appear with a Ho train.

Novid

Banned
AJ love continues to dumbfound me. Not good on the mic. Not good in the ring. Not very interesting at all. She was cool pre-NXT, when she was still relatively unknown to me, and had the whole girl-gamer vibe going in her favor. Then she got in the ring and on the mic with Naomi and Catlyn, and it became apparent that she was a midcard-tier diva. YET...she gets prime billing. I really don't get it. Frankly, I'm tired of the fanfare. Naomi deserves a chance to wrestle to bring some more excitement to the division.

I feel like Beth, Natalya and Eve are the best ring workers in the diva division. Naomi and Catlyn are the best "young" talent. Leyla has gotten better, but still isn't that good. She needs the LeyCool gimmick to make her appealing.

If I want eye candy with decent mic work and passable ring skills, bring back Maryse's orange ass. She makes AJ look like a bag lady and actually drew fan heat. PEACE.

go look at ani-gaf and you will see why AJ is loved in wrassle-gaf.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Did anyone come up through the floor?
Someone had to.

tumblr_m7dwbosyiC1qer82lo15_r1_250.gif

Thanks for that beef. That post is going to haunt me.

New development in the "is Heavy a troll?" investigation.

Out of every class I've taken here with labs
A&P I
A&P II
Gen Chem I
Gen Chem II
Organic Chem I
Microbiology

Maybe 1 or 2 say no shorts, i think it was the a&p's. All the others follow these guidelines: osha goggles, non-latex gloves, closed-toe shoes (sharp instrument falling on foot), no dangling hair or jewelry. A couple of things can vary from class to class, for ex i can chew gum in micro but i almost got kicked out for doing it in org chem. Depends on the teacher.

Kaladin

When I get home tonight do I......

A) Watch Impact
B) Play Torchlight 2 (did anyone else here get that?)
C) Watch King of Trios Night 1
D) Continue the marathon of Season 1 of Once Upon A Time

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also, i'm still not sure if Heavy is a joke poster or not. He has the most wild swings of emotions when it comes to posting.

Top Bottom