• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Kaladin

Just started Impact.....

Shaq is a nice surprise, he could play a nice roll in this storyline if they let him. So much for Shaq vs Big Show at Mania though.

Kaladin

250044_10151114271211026_2126906227_n.jpg

MMMMMMHMMMMM.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
This.

Still working my way through that thread but damn, I can't believe beef posted that. I feel bad for bringing up in this thread a few months ago now.
I'm more amazed that he had that post ready to go.

Do people just keep track of each others' posts here, lol?

Kaladin

Storm vs Roode on Impact is a good brawl.....they needed to do this in the Impact Zone since the payoff to this feud won't happen there. Hell, a lot of the matches in this feud have not happened in the Impact Zone.

strobogo

Banned
Has to be a weird perspective thing, because Shaq is massive and Hulk has lost a considerable amount of height in the past few years.

EDIT:

I've been wondering, how is Hulk able to stay so jacked with all of his constant stream of surgeries, especially back related stuff? I feel like he still has more actual definition now than he did at his peak, which is weird, but he was all about bulk in the 80s. Then he got smaller after the steroid stuff in the 90s, but by 1999 he was bigger and more ripped than ever and pretty much stayed that way until the back injuries caught up with him. But he's still huge and I can't figure out how he can work out enough with all the downtime he's had. And he can't do anything physical at all anymore. I just can't figure it out. Unless he just does hours of curls a day.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
lol shit

the fans putting their sneakers for Storm to use and the bitch cursing at ROOOOOOOOOO were the highlights of the week.

Kaladin

lol shit

the fans putting their sneakers for Storm to use and the bitch cursing at ROOOOOOOOOO were the highlights of the week.

I got to do that at a Dragon Gate USA show in Atlanta during that WM weekend. It was with Austin Aries vs. Jimmy Jacobs and they fought over my boot and eventually neither of them hit it.

jobber

I got to do that at a Dragon Gate USA show in Atlanta during that WM weekend. It was with Austin Aries vs. Jimmy Jacobs and they fought over my boot and eventually neither of them hit it.

probably too stinky for a man to get near.

Kaladin

This Impact was filled with good wrestling and great angles.....and a Vintage Hebner ref bump.

You can't ask more from a Wrasslin show.

tm24

SO i just found this is out there somewhere

2. Death Match Tournament Semi Final, Homeless Man Death Match: MASADA vs Brahman Kei
3. Death Match Tournament Semi Final, Special Ladder Death Match: Isami Kodaka vs Jun Kasai
6. Death Match Tournament Tournament Final, Special Glass Board Death Match: Winner of 2 vs Winner of 3

Be back later with gifs!

OMG this stuff was freaking hilarious. I need a few days to gif this, but its gonna be amazing

*back from heavy thread*

wow! Kelly Kelly used to be awesome in ECW?

ECW was an hour show they didn't have time for Kelly Kelly wrestling Nonsense even thought they did it like 3 times. They had Kelly Kelly look hot and do a striptease every week or so they knew what they were doing with her.

Impact was really entertaining this week, I thought. Very Minimal fast forwarding from Mr. DVR....

...that's me btw.

If you had DVR technology in 97/98, you'd fast forward during the cruiserweight segments and later deny it.

Although it would be useful to be able to watch both Nitro and Raw.

If you had DVR technology in 97/98, you'd fast forward during the cruiserweight segments and later deny it.

Although it would be useful to be able to watch both Nitro and Raw.

Lies and slander. I only skip boring TV matches and segments that I know won't be worth my time.

And the channel switching of the Monday Night Wars™ was part of the experience.

I remember that! Swann took my Cima glasses and wire them out later in the show.

At last years Chicago DGUSA show I tossed AR Fox my walking boot an he used it on Pinkie.

tm24

From todays NXT tapings

- Luke Harper w/ Bray Wyatt vs Jason Jordan

Harper won with the Big Bossman Slam.

Before the match Wyatt and Jordan went back and forth on the mic. Wyatt introduced Harper as “the first son of the Wyatt Family”.

Harper is former indy star Brodie Lee.

This is the best.

jobber

*back from heavy thread*

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f60/Bruiser138/sandman/l_a5b6498471f13464f4b4153136936746.gif[img]

wow! Kelly Kelly used to be awesome in ECW?[/QUOTE]

Yeah

In first couple of episodes, she was the official ECW stripper.

[quote="tm24, post: 42379493"]From todays NXT tapings

[spoiler]- Luke Harper w/ Bray Wyatt vs Jason Jordan

Harper won with the Big Bossman Slam.

Before the match Wyatt and Jordan went back and forth on the mic. Wyatt introduced Harper as “the first son of the Wyatt Family”.

Harper is former indy star Brodie Lee.[/spoiler]

This is the best.[/QUOTE]

[spoiler] ya..he was in the 2nd and 3rd wyatt promo videos as one of the people that were praising him [/spoiler]

tm24

Yeah
ya..he was in the 2nd and 3rd wyatt promo videos as one of the people that were praising him

Yeah i remember, but the fact thats its actually happening is kind of crazy. NXt is so good. I want an interaction with wrestling hipster Ohno

Top Bottom