• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

2 Cold Scorpio appreciation

482097-2_cold_scorpio.jpg

2 Cold Scorpio promo

Mike Awesome v 2 Cold Scorpio

NJPW - Chris Benoit vs 2 Cold Scorpio (4-28-95)

Barry Windham/Great Muta vs 2 Cold Scorpio/Brian Pillman

2 Cold Scorpio vs. Davey Richards

Chris Benoit vs. 2 Cold Scorpio - SuperBrawl III 1993 (Part 1/2)

SB III- Benoit vs Scorpio- Part 2 of 2

AJ Styles vs. 2 Cold Scorpio vs. Chris Sabin 10/16/04

Sabu vs. 2 Cold Scorpio

Eddie Guerrero and Taz vs Dean Malenko and 2 Cold Scorpio 1995

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Wrestling Dreams Update:

Last night, I dreamt about having a verbal argument with Kelly Kelly because she would not stop doing a "duckface" in every photo she took. I told her she was stupid, and doing it makes he look stupider, and people were mocking her "in the back" for doing it. I think I made her cry... I don't remember much more.

I felt bad, my subconscious does not even like K2.
Who could possibly hate K Slice Kell?
aj8x10ajorg003.jpg

AJ's new ring gear.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

They need to let her wrestle damnit! No more suits and shorts, more hot tight pants!
Dude, polka dots, that thing looks awful.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
How can you guys hate kofi he did the ladder stilts walk and the rumble handstand!

Also when is Mark Henry back?
Yeah, Kofi's actually really good. People always complain that "he does the same things everyone else does but higher." How is that a bad thing necessarily?

I also coulda swore people were enjoying Kofi during his feud with Orton before "stupid, stupid, stupid."

Pimpwerx

AJ love continues to dumbfound me. Not good on the mic. Not good in the ring. Not very interesting at all. She was cool pre-NXT, when she was still relatively unknown to me, and had the whole girl-gamer vibe going in her favor. Then she got in the ring and on the mic with Naomi and Catlyn, and it became apparent that she was a midcard-tier diva. YET...she gets prime billing. I really don't get it. Frankly, I'm tired of the fanfare. Naomi deserves a chance to wrestle to bring some more excitement to the division.

I feel like Beth, Natalya and Eve are the best ring workers in the diva division. Naomi and Catlyn are the best "young" talent. Leyla has gotten better, but still isn't that good. She needs the LeyCool gimmick to make her appealing.

If I want eye candy with decent mic work and passable ring skills, bring back Maryse's orange ass. She makes AJ look like a bag lady and actually drew fan heat. PEACE.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Oh Heavy, you really are too much. Still, I wish good luck. Hopefully Super Mario isn't brought up.

Wrestling related, I'm glad that Chris Nowinski's documentary is coming out soon. I doubt it'll change anything, but it's an interesting look into things concussions and what he's been up to.
http://www.chrisnowinski.com/

Top Bottom