• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

jmdajr

Who is Harley Race?! amirite guys

this guy right here

big-portland-wrestling-fan-21526361.jpg

Paige? Similar height, similar build, yeah, huge difference there. :lol

The key differences seem to be bust size and age, one of these things dictates whether some individuals feel dirty and wrong if they were to admire the individual, and oddly the answer tends to be bust size.

Aiii

So not worth it
The key differences seem to be bust size and age, one of these things dictates whether some individuals feel dirty and wrong if they were to admire the individual, and oddly the answer tends to be bust size.

A b-cup on a 5'3 girl? Come on...hardly anything wrong with that.

Aha, awesome - finally found out the meaning behind the jump Japanese wrestlers & refs do after a botch or comedy spot, like this one;

iwZ51ALd2Jaf.gif

It originated in Michinoku Pro and is called the 'kinchan jump' (欽ちゃんジャンプ), named after variety show comedian Kinichi Hagimoto - when someone botches, the wrestler in question mimics Hagimoto with a spin followed by the jump, while the other wrestlers (and even the referee) have to jump in time with the botcher to avoid ridicule. Lol.

Random, I know, but this is something that's confused me about Japanese wrestling for over a decade!

Nice, I haven't watched it yet, but the final is meant to be absolutely sick.

I now expect Sin Cara to do this at least 3 times a match. Should be his finisher.

Kyoufu

AJ is 25? I thought she was 18 or so. :s

For me, Paige has that dark gothic look about her that is appealing. Whereas AJ skipping around the ring isn't. Just personal taste.

AJ is a Pisces though, so thumbs up to her.

I can't wait for Paige to get to the main roster only for Steph to decide her pale complexion/black hair doesn't fit the ideal image of a Diva.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait for Paige to get to the main roster only for Steph to decide her pale complexion/black hair doesn't fit the ideal image of a Diva.

You saw how they ran out Serena!

She was foolish to do what she did though with such a high impact angle.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They had Katie Lea Burchill for a while, though she didn't have pale skin like Paige. Of course they've fucked up her angle too, and didn't do anything with her, as you'd expect.

I really miss Katie Lea.

McNei1y

Cena... At RAW... who knew!?

Also, post pics of Paige and AJ so we can have a battle to decide... or not, but you can post if you want

Top Bottom