• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

DMczaf

SD_680_Photo_039.jpg

SD_680_Photo_041.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I had a lot of fun with the game so far, why do you think its stupid, pal?

I'm just upset I paid for the equivalent of Bejeweled Blitz. Harrumph!

When's this PPPV? The extra P is for PPP.

Also delayed.

Speaking of which I'm not sure what's happening with me and tm, the timezone gap is pretty big so I didn't really get down to any planned schedule for our match, well i'm ready right now, time to try and call him out with some degrading name calling, tm24? more like Technical Machine 24: Thunderbolt! actually that's a damn useful move.

It's understandable if you guys can't get the match happening - I won't fault you guys for it. It's ok if it doesn't happen.

I'm still uploading the ssf4 matches from yesterday. It was over 12 gigs and apparently when my macbook went to sleep, it stopped uploading -_-

Good god yall. Well we've hit a delay so it's ok.

Wait what? Why?

It's delayed due to Persp's links he sent me not working. I PMed him but he hasn't been around today - once I get new links to it, I'm back in business.

Don't fret! It's fun :3

Sokantish

I'm just upset I paid for the equivalent of Bejeweled Blitz. Harrumph!

You mean with all the bonus things that cost coins? I was just playing around to complete songs so I guess I didn't really pay attention to that stuff. I guess it could get annoying later when you want to beat high scores and have to play the same track over and over

Diablos54

In 24 hours time we will all be watching in anger as John Cena does/says some stupid shit in the main event of RAW. WHO'S HYPED!?

Although, it is in Chicago... Maybe we'll get lucky and RAW will actually be awesome for once!?

strobogo

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3ss0LAPng4&feature=g-all-u#t=32m29s

what does "piped in" crowed noise mean? Does it mean editing in the video to put crowed noise, or crowed noise through the speakers at the stadium? Im watching Superstars and this seems like an awful crowed noise edit for Riley.

That's really bad. It sounds like they took audio from one of the video games. You'd think by now they'd be able to make crowd sweetening sound a little better. Massive roars that turn completely silent, the NO chants or silence when crowds were clearly chanting YES for D-Brine. I think that's a big reason of why SD seems so boring even when there is good stuff going on. There is no energy to the show because the actual crowd is inconsequential when there is obvious sound editing going on. That's been a huge problem with Impact before they went live for the summer, too. They were TERRIBLE at their noise machine crowd that they literally seemed to just turn on and off.

RBH

Now available on Netflix instant streaming:

51DX02MH5GL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Bloodsport: ECW's Most Violent Matches

61QWhClgWxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

ECW: Extreme Rules

ACH003131927.1345557432.580x580.jpg

ECW: Unreleased

wwefallscountanywheredv-550x747.jpg

WWE Falls Count Anywhere

Top Bottom