• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

pants

Believe it or not, this was also added to Netflix instant streaming:

1671003.jpg

AWE Wrestling: Night of Legends

Who is the guy on the far right with the crazy eyes?

G-Fez is obviously a lolita girl, that KOG person was a King man

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
i spent all day uploading the main video fight and once it's done, I see

This video has been removed because it is too long.
Sorry about that.

It wasn't close to 15 minutes. fuck this. i'm off of here.

Believe it or not, this was also added to Netflix instant streaming:

1671003.jpg

AWE Wrestling: Night of Legends

I have something to watch. Hilarious how I'm about to watch late 80's and early 90's wrestlers. Seem like I'm still waking up for the Superstation on Saturday at 10:05 EST

G-FEX HAS A VAGINA! BWAHAHAHAHA!

We at the GAF Observer have just found out that WrassleGAF poster Aiii™ has been suspended due to uncouth language aimed at fellow poster G-Fex™ earlier this evening. Those who were in earshot could not believe that Aiii would go so far, but others were less surprised.

"Personally, I saw the whole thing coming" said notable poster Perspicacity.™ "When you're as sprung over AJ Lee as Aiii is, then something is bound to happen sooner or later."

Aiii could not be reached for comment at the time of publication.

Aiii

So not worth it
"@WrassleGAF suspended me! Can you believe it? Clearly I was silenced for speaking out against Sunflower's Senatorial Campaign #FreeAiii"

G-Fex

I'm going to report Aiii, make sure he's thoroughly banned, name calling, sexist slurs, sexual harassment, improper behavior, disturbing a thread.

I wake up to this BUNK?!
WRASSLIN IS SERIOUS GUYS!

Lets discuss how Wade Barrett will finally return on Raw, tonight, without fail, because i'm sick of waiting. Or perhaps how Kane and Bryan will steal the show once again.

Actually what happened to the real Gaf observer? poor old Sunny Flowers has taken on too much work, he still owes us a Batista comic.

I can't wait for the tag-team portion of the Kane cycle, and the inevitable teaming of Kane & Daniel Bryan, who will be collectively known as 'The Big Yes Machine'.
They need to barely pass through Anger Management and emerge with the most threadbare of friendships but neither of them want to get sent back to anger management so they chum it up in the most unnatural way possible with fake smiles all round, tag team titles incoming.
They can bond over their mutual hate towards Harold.

Aiii

So not worth it
Dunno about you guys, but I'm pretty sure that even without an FBI outfit I'd run like a mother- if The Rock came charging at me.

G-Fex

The Rock cleaning up these mean streets, what a damn hero, he really is the great one.
G-Fex ain't got nothing to counter this with, you don't see Jeff Hardy hopping over to Blighty and thwarting criminals, he probably just heads over and drugs it up with the scum.

Jeff Hardy and RVD Fight crime in their spare time.

thuway

Bootay- what is the most "hardcore" Japanese garbage match you've seen? I used to have old tapes of Japanese FMW back in the 90s. I was too young to enjoy or understand it.

Ithil

I do hope Scorpio Sky got a contract and is introduced straight to the main roster. I like him.

He even already has a ring name, Harold.

Though it may need some spicing up.

They probably will offer him a development contract though if he continues to be in the anger management skits for a while.

Laserfrog

That reminds me, I always wondered when The Wrestler came out why didn't The Asylum make their own version called The Wrassler?

Aiii

So not worth it
Speaking of movies with wrestlers. I saw Warrior the other day. Leave it to Kurt Angle to play a role in one of the best "movies with wrestlers in them" to date. Though he pretty much played himself, except that they made him Russian so he didn't have to talk.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE should sign Jack Victory, Jimmy Valiant, and Paul E Dangerously. I'd also like to see a developmental deal given to the NWA ring skirt.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Anyone think that Eddie Guerrero was on something after he joined the WWF? I mean, he got massive?

Do you think that he would still be alive today if he didn't take any of that stuff (if he did in fact)?

Aiii

So not worth it
Anyone think that Eddie Guerrero was on something after he joined the WWF? I mean, he got massive?

Do you think that he would still be alive today if he didn't take any of that stuff (if he did in fact)?

I believe his drug and alcohol addiction was pretty much a well known fact? Maybe I'm mixing him up with someone else?

VerTiGo

Banned

Magnus is great. If it wasn't for the Impact Post Show I would have never learned this... he can cut a great promo and it's not in the usual wrestling style. He's one of the company's best workers and only true international star. I'm pretty sure he was scouting UK talent, thus the announcement of those UK Gut Check performers. I'm happy about the heel turn on Joe, could have potential and help the dude get over. It's about time.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Of course, it was no secret. It's what led to the heart condition that ultimately killed him.

Top Bottom