• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Kaladin

In the weeks leading up to Night of Champions, the dangerous Alberto Del Rio scored huge victories over Randy Orton, Kane and John Cena, before falling to World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus at Night of Champions.

Likewise, Dolph Ziggler has excelled in recent months, winning the Money in the Bank contract, playing an intricate role in Chris Jericho leaving WWE and engaging in a fierce rivalry with WWE’s Apex Predator, Randy Orton. But at Night of Champions, he would fall, too, feeling the sting of The Viper in an explosive showdown.

While these pay-per-view losses were definitely costly, they also may fuel both competitors into a new level of title competition. Tonight, Del Rio & Ziggler have a true chance to get back on track and channel their frustration, in a tag team showdown against Sheamus & Orton. And if they can reign supreme in the explosive match, it clearly would have a major impact on the World Title picture.

Certainly, Mr. Money in the Bank would be in a perfect position to cash in his contract if he sensed The Celtic Warrior was weakened enough. As for Del Rio, the questionable circumstances surrounding SmackDown General Manager’s reinstatement of the Brogue Kick, just moments before his title match Sunday, has left The Mexican Aristocrat with a sour taste in his mouth and a true yearning to get another opportunity at championship gold. Without a doubt, he will look to take advantage of tonight’s contest in any way he can.

And what of Randy Orton? Though he will fight alongside Sheamus tonight, he is on record as having a great deal of interest in facing The Great White for the World Heavyweight Title. Considering his serpentine personality, could The Viper use the opportunity to strike his own partner and make a statement?

WWE.com Smackdown preview completely snubs Team Friendship.

tm24

I dont think was posted, but PWG's next card is amazing

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Failure to Communicate Takes Place October 27, 2012!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Three-Way Match
"Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen (Champion) vs. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. Ricochet

Tag Team Match
Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Singles Grudge Match
Brian Cage vs. Willie Mack

Singles Match
Sami Callihan vs. Davey Richards

Singles Match
El Generico vs. Rich Swann

Tag Team Match
B-Boy & Famous B vs. RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma)

Singles Match
Joey Ryan vs. Ryan Taylor

Also, this line from the PWG press release is amazing

The Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Board of Directors were unconvinced, and agreed that while impressive, the Bucks' previous tag team achievements do not necessarily warrant unlimited title shots.

I can't believe i'm actually getting somehwat hyped for a modern edition of Smackdown, have I fallen into bizarro world? or Canada as King would call it.

Is it Jon Moxley week yet?

Nope, it's Konaka = Pale One week.

ibxULITExpp4eb.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMYZzlGdsHE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBwEhpZfc9c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_zkF9cynvg

ivp47ro4wM0Sb.gif

I dont think was posted, but PWG's next card is amazing

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Failure to Communicate Takes Place October 27, 2012!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Championship Title Three-Way Match
"Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen (Champion) vs. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. Ricochet

Tag Team Match
Eddie Edwards & Roderick Strong vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Singles Grudge Match
Brian Cage vs. Willie Mack

Singles Match
Sami Callihan vs. Davey Richards

Singles Match
El Generico vs. Rich Swann

Tag Team Match
B-Boy & Famous B vs. RockNES Monsters (Johnny Goodtime & Johnny Yuma)

Singles Match
Joey Ryan vs. Ryan Taylor

Also, this line from the PWG press release is amazing

Go Ricochet!!! Also very happy for Swann. Before he missed his flight for January's DGUSAshow in LA he was going to work that weekends PWG show too probably. He was pretty bummed.

Kaladin

I love how PWG takes Ring of Honor's main events and makes it better. They seem to do that often.....and ahead of Ring of Honor's booking team.

Kaladin

I've been thinking about October's thread title.......and I think I've come up with something to make everyone happy:

October Wrasslin |OT| We're all Kane guys

Kaladin

I have to admit, Kane is in one of the best forms of his career, gotta have a Kane appreciation month somewhere during this.

This is still not an excuse to spam Kane gifs the entire thread......just don't go crazy with it.

And nothing too weird.

Sokantish

I have to admit, Kane is in one of the best forms of his career, gotta have a Kane appreciation month somewhere during this.

This is still not an excuse to spam Kane gifs the entire thread......just don't go crazy with it.

And nothing too weird.

You heard him, SoulPlaya. Next month go crazy with the Kane pics!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
SD! tonight has a few genuinely good matches, but it's centered around the right guys and pushes the right buttons.

It's what the show should be every week.

Kaladin

Combat Zone Wrestling returns to iPPV tomorrow, at least I think the show is an iPPV. http://www.hybrident.tv has not been updated with purchase options yet. At any rate the card is:

Rematch from Tangled Web
Squared Circle of Fear Match (No Ropes, No Canvas, Both are Replaced with Barbed Wire)
CZW owner D.J. HYDE vs. 'Bulldozer' MATT TREMONT

CZW World Championship
Fans Bring the Weapons Match
MASADA (c) vs. 'Chainsaw' JOE GACY

CZW World Tag Team Championship Re-Match
Light Tube Madness
NATION of INTOXICATION (c) vs. RORY MONDO & RON MATHIS

Street Fight
DEVON MOORE vs. ALEX COLON

Seeking Redemption
RICH SWANN vs. DUSTIN RAYZ

Tag Action
OI4K's DAVE & JAKE CRIST vs GREG EXCELLENT & SHANE STRICKLAND

LATIN DRAGON vs. MR. TOFIGA

I actually kind of hope this is on iPPV because the Squared Circle of Fear is a CZW match that is the equivalent of what Hell In A Cell or the Elimination Chamber used to be for WWE before they watered them down with yearly events. I guess in today's WWE you can compare it to a Last Man Standing Match.....but with no ropes, no canvas and barbed wire everywhere.

Bootaaay, if the stream is good, this is your show.

Edit: Looks like it is not an iPPV, but the on demand version is posted the next day.

Aiii

So not worth it
She was.
That would be such a fucked up life to start in so young when you're just trying to be a shitty model. Girl is likely going to need counselling a few years down the line.

The girl was named Barbie by her mom. Lets face it, she was doomed from the start.

It's just another Sunny, waiting to happen.

Top Bottom