• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Holy shit - Touchdown has Bolshoi in an electric chair on his shoulders and tries to spin her round into a powerbomb position, but she does a complete 360 degree rotation and rolls him up for a near-fall. Very impressive spot - Bolshoi is so smooth.

Kaladin

Kurugaki puts Matt Classic in the torture rack for the win!!!

Amazing that she can get him up on her back like that.

J-DUB-P chants....

Team JWP advances!!!!

Kaladin

The Submission Squad vs The Spectral Envoy is up.

Edit: The Submission Squad couldn't make it, the crowd chants Yes.

Substitutes being drawn.....

The Mysterious & Handsome Stranger, Mihara from Osaka Pro and....

Quang The Ninja

Stan Hansen

Tito Santana!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaladin

I like Ultramantis Black, but stealing one from Tito Santana? That's just devious.....it's devious man.

The Spectral Envoy advances......something tells me we can look forward to The Spectral Envoy vs The Batiri.

Team Ring of Honor vs The Faces of Pain is up next. Looking forward to this one.

NawidA

Banned
Maria Kanellis is definitely the best looking female wrestler/manager. She looks good in pretty much any hairstyle or outfit.

That being said, man that was one skimpy outfit for the Chikara audience. I'm guessing several boys got a jumpstart to puberty that night.

This is the only night that is all trios matches, Nights 2 & 3 mix it up quite a bit.

I just meant that there were a lot of teams with an 'odd' man that disrupted the team. I'm familiar with CHIKARA watched it since 2002! The Main Event for Night 1 was decent and I liked the 'CHIKARA' spot.

Kaladin

I just meant that there were a lot of teams with an 'odd' man that disrupted the team. I'm familiar with CHIKARA watched it since 2002! The Main Event for Night 1 was decent and I liked the 'CHIKARA' spot.

Wink's creations pretty much bombed the entire night.

Kaladin

Team Ring of Honor advances, but it was kind of the weakest finish so far.

Faces of Pain still got it indeed, those guys were great.

Now it is time for the main event of the evening......

Team WWF vs The Extreme Trio!!!!!

Kaladin

The Extreme Trio wins when Jerry Lynn hits a cradle pile driver on Justin Credible Aldo Montoya of Team WWF.

Simply an incredible match featuring six legends of this business.

We'll be back at 6:00PM EST for Night 2.

I know I originally said 5:30PM, but it's supper time and I'm getting some food.

Kaladin

nEd1E.jpg

strobogo

Banned
What the hell is Aldo wearing? He's had a rough few years.

That picture is fantastic if you just look at their stomachs.

EDIT: Little watch to catching up on Impact. I have to admit, I was saddened a bit that Hulk didn't do the obvious TNA thing to do and make Kaz/Daniels vs AJ/Chavo at BFG. It would have been completely logical by TNA standards even a year ago.

Bully Ray is the best. A Double may be the greatest man that ever lived, but he doesn't have the greatest calves that ever lived. I really hope this stuff with him and Hardy isn't leading to a heel turn. It kind of feels like a retread of what's going on with Punk right now. I also hope it doesn't lead to Jeff winning the title. I've always loled at the idea of giving a guy the title to make him stay on with the company. Giving him a fake accomplishment would make him want to stay or something? Such a goofy concept to me. But, seriously, I hope Jeff doesn't win the title. That'd be terrible.

Also, I hope Joe Park getting hitting with a hammer to the head (which somehow seems totally more legit than HHH hitting dudes in the head with a sledgehammer for a decade now) doesn't lead to the return of Abyss. It looked to me like he's actually been the main A8 guy talking for the past 2 weeks. He's bigger than Festus and Mike Knox and it sure looks like Abyss to me. I don't ever want Abyss to come back. I'd be totally cool with Joe Park as the legal representative of A8, though. Especially if the hammer shot scattered his brain into thinking they are the good guys and he becomes more like Unfrozen Cave Man Lawyer.

So is the actual punishment for no showing an OFN challenge being suspended? I was wondering what the official punishment was right before that segment happened, but I couldn't tell if that was the standard consequence or what. Was it stated on screen at some point?

Maria Kanellis is definitely the best looking female wrestler/manager. She looks good in pretty much any hairstyle or outfit.

That being said, man that was one skimpy outfit for the Chikara audience. I'm guessing several boys got a jumpstart to puberty that night.
Well? Provide some pics, man!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
man...ROH tv needs to stick with 1 format or learn how to use letterbox. The station here shows ROH in 4:3 sd and a lot of stuff is cut off because ROH films in 16:9 and doesn't letterbox it. fuck this company.

Kaladin

I'm not really surprised that no one posted about KOT Night 2 after I disappeared. I don't think I will be doing community viewings of MP4 and DVD release shows anymore. There isn't really a point with two or three people posting and some of those having watched the show before hand. I tried but it looks like indie month was a failure. Enjoy (or don't enjoy) your Monday Night Raw.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I'm not really surprised that no one posted about KOT Night 2 after I disappeared. I don't think I will be doing community viewings of MP4 and DVD release shows anymore. There isn't really a point with two or three people posting and some of those having watched the show before hand. I tried but it looks like indie month was a failure. Enjoy (or don't enjoy) your Monday Night Raw.

ta ta!

Top Bottom