• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Kaladin

The colony implodes in round one as predicted....Team Sendai Girls advances.

assailANT at least tried to work with his team mates.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, not that familiar with Chikara, but is it normal that these people just run in and out of the ring without making a tag and the ref just standing there like "okay, lol"?

Kaladin

So, not that familiar with Chikara, but is it normal that these people just run in and out of the ring without making a tag and the ref just standing there like "okay, lol"?

Tags are not required in lucha rules....you can either tag or roll out to the floor to bring in another partner. It keeps the action going and prevents those slow spots you see in a lot of WWE tag matches.

Also, I'm loving this Batiri promo.

just sharing this now, i found the commentary during the FIST/Osaka Pro match unsufferable

That was the one with Steve 'Turtle' Weiner on commentary, right? Didn't bother me too much, but I can see why some would be irritated. At least Turtle is always enthusiastic, even if he isn't the greatest choice for commentary.

Kaladin

Wink's Chikarametrics creations are 0 - 2 so far......

The Batiri advance to round 2. The Batiri are my favorites to go all the way.

tm24

That was the one with Steve 'Turtle' Weiner on commentary, right? Didn't bother me too much, but I can see why some would be irritated. At least Turtle is always enthusiastic, even if he isn't the greatest choice for commentary.

Yeah, i just felt he was too enthusiastic and stole a bit of attention from the match

I like Ebessan and Takoyakida, but Kikutaro is still the best damn comedy wrestler around by quite some margin. Shame Kuishinbo Kamen wasn't a part of Team Osaka this year.

Top Bottom