• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

You are the coolest guy I know who graduated from Ireland University.

Has your foot become unbotched yet?

I have to walk around in an aircast boot until the 3rd October, then the foot doctor guy says he will decide something - no idea what that will be.

It is apparently really hard to heal a deep cut on the bottom of your foot, as you constantly put pressure on it.

I think it is getting there though.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
House show results:
I guess we'll get a whole month of Big Slow ahead of us as a replacement for Punk vs. cena at HiaC. :(

Ah well, at least a guy like Punk can have a decent match with a guy like Show.
I'm onto your new gimmick Mr. Poop.

strobogo

Banned
The New Ministry should be the new Dungeon of Doom and there should be a new Varsity Club on there somewhere. Ziggles, Swagger, Bork, and Cody. Could double as the Dangerous Alliance if you want Paul involved. The Dangerous Varsity Alliance.

tj hazuki

tumblr_m03udtJGcd1qcbhado2_r4_400.gif

Lol funny looking this now

I'm trying to ID a wrestling mask but I can't remember where I saw it or even if it belonged to a real wrestler or a fictional character from a video game or something.

I think it was a cat/tiger themed mask that was predominantly white and the whiskers ran the length of the mask, from the front and wrapping around to the back (I believe, I only saw it from the front). It was sort of like the flag of Imperial Japan, except whiskers instead of rays of sunlight.

Does this ring a bell for anyone?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm trying to ID a wrestling mask but I can't remember where I saw it or even if it belonged to a real wrestler or a fictional character from a video game or something.

I think it was a cat/tiger themed mask that was predominantly white and the whiskers ran the length of the mask, from the front and wrapping around to the back (I believe, I only saw it from the front). It was sort of like the flag of Imperial Japan, except whiskers instead of rays of sunlight.

Does this ring a bell for anyone?
24-01.jpg

Like this?

Kaladin

Try being a Falcons fan. They got one Super Bowl appearance in 1998 and since then, they may win the division, or get a wild card, but the Falcons have always been the jobbers of the playoffs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did you guys see the video of G-Fex vs NeoGAF in Pride FC? Holy shit.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
It's better than being a Bucs fan. It's been a terrible past ten years.

pretty much. This is almost like early 90s Bucs when Testaverde was stinking the joint up. We won 10 games and couple of years ago and missed the playoffs. This same team also started off the next season 4-2 and lost 10 in a row. DA FUCK

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Honestly who gives a fuck what G-Fex is or is not saying on twitter or elsewhere?

I swear Wrasslegaf is more obsessed with G-Fex than SoulPlaya is obsessed with Kane.

bangai-o

Banned
has WWE already scheduled Wrestlemania locations for the next few years? Im wondering if they will ever schedule at the Dallas Cowboy stadium.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Honestly who gives a fuck what G-Fex is or is not saying on twitter or elsewhere?

I swear Wrasslegaf is more obsessed with G-Fex than SoulPlaya is obsessed with Kane.
I think Sunflower and G-Fex are friends outside of this board, but I could be wrong.

And I'm not obsessed! Enamored, maybe, but not obsessed.

I am the Tag Team Champions!
h9mdA.jpg

No I Am the Tag Team Champions!
66NFk.jpg
This is probably the most fun Kane has had in years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think Sunflower and G-Fex are friends outside of this board, but I could be wrong.

And I'm not obsessed! Enamored, maybe, but not obsessed.

It's just a fun thing. If you don't want me to have fun anymore let me know and I shall remove the fun. Man...can't even have a giggle around here anymore. :/

Top Bottom