• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's just a fun thing. If you don't want me to have fun anymore let me know and I shall remove the fun. Man...can't even have a giggle around here anymore. :/
Why are you quoting me? I have no problem with what you're doing. I defended Fex when he got banned.

:(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why are you quoting me? I have no problem with what you're doing. I defended Fex when he got banned.

:(

Sorry, I meant for htown. I know you feel me Soulio.

YhGe8.jpg

krae_man

has WWE already scheduled Wrestlemania locations for the next few years? Im wondering if they will ever schedule at the Dallas Cowboy stadium.

One will be there at some point. They don't decide definitively until usually 15 months or so before the event.

WWE wants to go to Dallas but the arena wasn't available for a few years thanks to the NCAA having the arena booked Wrestlemania time for 3 years.

As for Wrestlemania 30, I bet they are really torn about if they should go back to MSG or not. On the one hand it's tradition, on the other that's 50,000+ less tickets they can sell.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
i want to youtube some heel Edge. any recommendations?

I never really saw much of him as a heel. Sure, he'd try to be a heel but the crowd was always behind him, ala Kane.

I guess back when him and Lita were a team? I'm really not sure. The whole 'opportunist' era.

Madison Square Garden with old school entrance, damn it.

MSG has too much wrasslin history attached to it, dawg. Gotta host the Entertainment Event of The Century in an environment fit for entertainment events. I, for one, can't wait for a performance by platinum selling recording artist, Drake, accompanied by the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Laugh at those two in the crowd all you want, but they are having a BALL. Good to see what appears to be a father and son both equally into it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower how do you feel about Mason Ryan and his Batista-ness?

He looks nothing like Batista. Not even close. Also the only good thing to ever come out of Wales was Tom Jones.

Mason Ryan might be trying but he's a pale, pale imitation of the ANIMAL. If even that. Personally I don't see any difference.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I get Batista and PALtista confused all the time. If PALtista came back and they played DA ANIMAL'S theme, I wouldn't know the difference.

I'll admit, I might jump out of my seat for a second, but the moment you give MASIN RYIN a microphone, the jig is up. That is a man who cannot speak for American audiences.

bigosc2k

Banned
You're way late to this. Me and everyone else in the Smash thread discussed that and my hatred of ROB.

HE FUCKIN' SUCKS. HI THERE, LURKERS.

Don't worry man you are not alone on the hatred for ROB, I also happen to have idiot friend who endlessly defend that piece of shit character

Guys, I watched some wrestling matches tonight. I am a wrestling fan. As such, I'd like to recommend that all of you watch this match between Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre from this past week's episode of Superstars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MMZNq4CNJc&feature=g-user-u#t=9m30s

Drew's entrance theme alone was enough to appeal to my entertainment seeking sensibilities. The Scott Stanford-Josh Matthews commentary was a breath of fresh air. Now, I watched more wrestling tonight than I have in the past 2 months, I'm no an expert. I'm not quite there yet. I don't know what constitutes a 5 star match, usually if a match is longer than 5 minutes, I lose interest.

But this match just gave me a feeling. Please, watch it and then tell me if I'm full of shit or if I might be on my way to recognizing a good wrestling match. Soon, I'll be able to put those feelings into words. Words that I can then type and post in this thread. Hell, I might even be the next DMczaf or Bangai-o.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
i want to youtube some heel Edge. any recommendations?

What about that one time he went crazy and wheeled vickie out to the ring in her wheelchair and cut a psycho promo on her for about 10 minutes while she cried?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Couple of pages back someone asked about production values. Honestly having HD, multicamera set-up, full sound, etc doesn't influence me that much. I rather just have it be consistent (which ROH needs to learn) and be looking into the ring, not up into the ring from a guy with a handheld at the side.

Aye, the Drew vs Jinder match was decent, shame they are now part of the new J.O.B. Squad.

So I want Paige to succeed and all that, but I really don't want her to leave NXT. She's doing so well down there and has matches that can make even Alica Fox not look horrible with good little moments (scary scream), but I know she won't get any time on the main shows and Superstars is already full.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwHgN8mc02U&feature=related#t=7m31s

i didnt get to see this. was Sheamsu a heel at this time?

I honestly don't know how to tell the difference between face Sheamus and heel Sheamus. It's not like Cena/Hogan where they constantly scream at us he's supposed to be a good guy, we're just supposed to assume the other Non-Yank is somehow worse.

I'm drenched and grouchy, I ventured out into the stormy Blighty weather to go to the dentist only to arrive and be told my appointment was cancelled without them telling me beforehand but also acknowledging they sent messages out that they know not everyone received, you know a dentist that wouldn't do such disgraceful things? Issac Yankem, he's a real company guy.
This was your Kane appreciation post of the day.

Speaking of which after the Kane/Bryan themed Smackdown I hope that these two have a similarly big focus on Raw, I mean it's not like Cena is there to fill time unless he joins the commentary team (No JBL unfortunately but at least we get JR) or brings it via satellite.

Kyoufu

I honestly don't know how to tell the difference between face Sheamus and heel Sheamus. It's not like Cena/Hogan where they constantly scream at us he's supposed to be a good guy, we're just supposed to assume the other Non-Yank is somehow worse.

Easy: Heel Sheamus was angry as he did bad things. Face Sheamus smiles and smirks as he does bad things.

strobogo

Banned

Heel Sheamus lost all the time and never told stories about his family. Face Sheamus never loses and talks about his family every week.

Laserfrog

I lived in Wales for 3 years, I never once saw Tom Jones walking down the street, I was bitterly disappointed. Mason Ryan on the other hand he'd always get in the bloody way.

Jamie OD

Not really, the more I think about, the more I believe it might've been a drawing or a comic book character.

it was kind of like this but looked a lot cooler plus drawing with a trackpad is hard:

PsLcq.jpg

Is the costume supposed to be more cartoon like, as if the wrestler was dressed in a bodysuit to look almost entirely like a cat? There's one from Japan that your design reminds me of but I can't remember what his name was.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I lived in Wales for 3 years, I never once saw Tom Jones walking down the street, I was bitterly disappointed. Mason Ryan on the other hand he'd always get in the bloody way.

I'm very sorry you had to deal with Wales for 3 years, what with their weird alphabet and spellins.

Top Bottom