• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

krae_man

A bunch of you guys live in the Atlanta area right?

You all need to come hang out with me at Indisfest in Marietta. I need some peeps to help me take on The Final Level Rybeck style.

krae_man

You should've told me you were in town yesterday!

My bad. I remember we were talking about hooking up at the Next TO PPV when it was looking like the ACC was getting one but "LOL Vince hates Canada" stopped that from happening and I completely forgot you lived in London.

FallingEdge, are you going to teach your puppy how to cut a promo?

yup! Gotta teach her to bark on command first!

You got a puppy FE? :3

Yes I did. 9 weeks old this week. Her name is Ziggles.

IMG_20120917_210809.jpg

IMG_20120917_212338-1.jpg

IMG_20120915_163703.jpg

IMG_20120919_233435_zps5313ac07.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yes I did. 9 weeks old this week. Her name is Ziggles.

BUH. SO CUTE. Have you ever had a puppy before? Because boy oh boy are they a handful. Mine chewed 3 holes in the wall and annihilated the carpet. And much more in just general upkeep. But it's SO worth it <3

Over the weekend, Linda McMahon showed up an auto dealership in Connecticut and said that she and her husband owed for a rental from the 1970s and gave a check within the $18,000 range. This is four times what was owed due to "interest and inflation". The McMahons are not only paying old debts as promised, but Linda is personally handing over the money.

Credit: Mike Johnson and PWInsider

That Linda sure is a swell lady.

Which one? Man with the Iron Fists looks great, can't wait for that. I think he's in another Scorpion King movie, and there's the amazingly bad and awesome RVD movie "Wrong Side of Town" where Batista's introductory shot is next to a shirtless stripper.

Hey is Wrong side of town worth checking out?
So bad its good?

RVD will never be in another movie again will he?

BUH. SO CUTE. Have you ever had a puppy before? Because boy oh boy are they a handful. Mine chewed 3 holes in the wall and annihilated the carpet. And much more in just general upkeep. But it's SO worth it <3

Nope, this is our first one. She is doing fine right now and is well behaved but I don't see that lasting too long. GF and I are taking her to our first puppy training/socialization class. Been teaching her to sit and come and more importantly, to respond to her name. Doing the whole 'look at the food in my hand then in my eyes when I say ZIGGLES' training. Works fine in one area of the apt. Not so much in other places. She is too distracted. She does listen though. Just not as much as I want but then again, she is just 9 weeks. GF keeps telling me that haha.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey is Wrong side of town worth checking out?
So bad its good?

RVD will never be in another movie again will he?

It's awesomely bad. RVD is a treat to watch how he handles his scenes, and Batista is actually fucking awesome and does something really, really awesome with Ja Rule.

Nope, this is our first one. She is doing fine right now and is well behaved but I don't see that lasting too long. GF and I are taking her to our first puppy training/socialization class. Been teaching her to sit and come and more importantly, to respond to her name. Doing the whole 'look at the food in my hand then in my eyes when I say ZIGGLES' training. Works fine in one area of the apt. Not so much in other places. She is too distracted. She does listen though. Just not as much as I want but then again, she is just 9 weeks. GF keeps telling me that haha.

Great plan so far. The training will do her a world of good as well, especially so early on. ADORABLE. Just make sure each day to wear her out with play and you'll have a contented pup.

Kyoufu

^ lol

Raw is on tonight eh... JR is on commentary. Woot. I don't think he is as good as he used to be but still better than Lawler.

krae_man

They are really just throwimg any and all dirt at the lady though, it's a terrible way to campaign against someone.

The stupid part is Linda doing something about it. Every attack ad she responds to in a way that makes the attack seem legit.

Aiii

So not worth it
- The official WWE website published an article Monday ranking the 20 most impressive physiques in WWE history. The late “Ravishing” Rick Rude tops the list, with the website noting that he “possessed the most chiseled physique in WWE history.”

The rankings are as follows: 20. Lance Storm, 19. Dolph Ziggler, 18. Antonino Rocca, 17. Shelton Benjamin, 16. Beth Phoenix, 15. Cody Rhodes, 14. Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka, 13. “Sailor” Art Thomas, 12. Mr. McMahon, 11. R-Truth, 10. Brock Lesnar, 9. Goldberg, 8. Batista, 7. Rocky Johnson, 6. David Otunga, 5. Lex Luger, 4. The Rock, 3. Triple H, 2. John Cena, 1. “Ravishing” Rick Rude

John Cena is impressive you guys, he so strong. So strong. He a man's man.

Seriously, he's the second most impressive physique in WWE ever? Come on!

bangai-o

Banned
i asked three girls to go watch Judge Dredd with me tonight.

excuses:

-Trig homework
-Whats Judge Dredd
-I want to watch Finding Nemo

consensus?
4 tequates and I will watch Dredd alone.

jmdajr

i asked three girls to go watch Judge Dredd with me tonight.

excuses:

-Trig homework
-Whats Judge Dredd
-I want to watch Finding Nemo

consensus?
4 tequates and I will watch Dredd alone.

I went alone. No big deal. Enjoy the movie Bro!

If you are getting drunk, maybe don't watch the 3D version. There is some trippy shit in it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, so uh, I've got some business to discuss. Who's doing the next OT? I'm working on our Wrasslegaf Survey (like last month's!) and I'll need to know who to talk to about getting it in the OP.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Hey, so uh, I've got some business to discuss. Who's doing the next OT? I'm working on our Wrasslegaf Survey (like last month's!) and I'll need to know who to talk to about getting it in the OP.
I thought Sandman was making it again? He did a good job with this month's.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I thought Sandman was making it again? He did a good job with this month's.

He did, I'll just need a lil confirmation from the Sandiest of DJ Men and I'll be contented. It's been a pretty good month with some weird rough spots, but we stand united.

Doombear

Yeah this Hulu business is great, finally catching up on NXT! Woot! So... what, what is that... Aloisia?

OMG I can't do this anymore.

Top Bottom