• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

KissVibes

Banned
Ryback looks like such a goof though. I mean Brock looked kinda weird but also kinda dangerous and unusual. Ryback looks like a large babyman in a silly outfit.

They need to make him somewhat cool. I don't know how but the ring attire for starters.

He should come out with the straps pulled down like how Angle used to do during matches. They could play it up like he's SO INTENSE and was just beating the shit outta people backstage.

That Raw was pretty good. But the cena promo was beyond horrible and the ryback thing just kinda soured it for me. Big guy who can't talk, wrestle and is a danger to others gets a chance before others

Ah, I didn't mind the ending that much. Punk sold the fear of Ryback pretty well, to the point I thought 'Nah, they wouldn't really have him beat Punk... would they?' for a second.

Damnit, I rescind my comment about this RAW. They just moved all the suckyness to the last hour.
Hey I warned you guys, Vince was on his way to ruin things...

He's stumbling into the arena right now, spluttering his way to the production truck in an effort to "fix" the next hour.
Well he made it.

I bet some of you were hoping it be Kofi, but the fear on Punk's face gave it away.

Why would anyone fear Kofi?

I'm sure you'd have a face full of terror if you saw Kofi heading into a main event match spot.
Alternatively Punk turns around and now Kofi is holding a fight stick for the long awaited Street Fighter rematch, the terror of better inputs.

Raw's last hour did its best to bugger up the first 2, I was right to bail out when I did.
Oh and up yours WWE universe, it was supposed to be TEAM FRIENDSHIP!

Aiii

So not worth it
W04438.jpg

I must have it.

Aiii

So not worth it
What in the hell?

WWE Shop has raised it's international shipping prices again, it now costs 25 dollars for international shipping. Jezus.

Kyoufu

What in the hell?

WWE Shop has raised it's international shipping prices again, it now costs 25 dollars for international shipping. Jezus.

After being hit by customs charges for my Punk/Bryan shirts I don't think I'll order from the US site again.

They also take like a month to arrive. So awful.

Aiii

So not worth it
Me neither, paying 25 dollar shipping for a 25 dollar shirt seems a bit... disproportional.

Anyway, moving on, Brandon Stroud totally named Sandow's and Rhodes tag-team.

sajj316

He should come out with the straps pulled down like how Angle used to do during matches. They could play it up like he's SO INTENSE and was just beating the shit outta people backstage.

He needs to come out and beat the crap out of Tensai. Tensai is completely knocked out and has amnesia. In his state of amnesia he forgets everything related to Japan.

He needs to come out and beat the crap out of Tensai. Tensai is completely knocked out and has amnesia. In his state of amnesia he forgets everything related to Japan.

But he remembers his days as the Hip Hop Hippo so he forms a dancing big man tag team with Brodus Clay, manged by the Punjabi Playboy The Great Khali.
Lots of big man dancing, on superstars of course so we don't have to witness it.

sajj316

But he remembers his days as the Hip Hop Hippo so he forms a dancing big man tag team with Brodus Clay, manged by the Punjabi Playboy The Great Khali.
Lots of big man dancing, on superstars of course so we don't have to witness it.

Oh I like this. I really like this!

jmdajr

(cross post)

Went to bed figuring Packers had won. LOL!

That was straight up something out of the WWE. No Joke.

'BAW GHAD. THE PACK JUST GOT SCREWED! '

"Next week on NFL RAW, we discuss the controversial finish to the match everyone is talking about."

nice:
i7MnmKTroJGAo.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Things I learned from yesterday's Raw:

Big Show still exists

That is all.

How about AJ and Punk had raunchy backstage sex?

That was hardly PG.

Also made me wonder about the time she kissed both Bryan and Punk within seconds from eachother.... I bet WWE thought we would forget about that one.

Oh wow, somebody isn't totally PG yet.

Aiii

So not worth it
A3mh6-kCMAEWzHR.jpg

Kinda dissapointed they didn't let him get in the ring fully and have Ryback deal with him.

I mean, the guy could've easily tossed him out of the ring like that couch last week, that would've been fun.

What in the hell?

Last time I bought a shirt I got an extra £10 fee in customs. It's awful. I actually kind of want Bryan's No No No shirt but no way I'm paying £35 or so.

Aiii

So not worth it
Last time I bought a shirt I got an extra £10 fee in customs. It's awful. I actually kind of want Bryan's No No No shirt but no way I'm paying £35 or so.

Yeah, the first CM Punk shirt cost me ¤6.95 shipping, the second shirt and the D-Bry YES-shirt cost me $17.00, which was already pushing it quite a bit. Their costs are nowhere close that high when shipping to the EU. Ridiculous pricing.

Punk and Paul really are amazing together. Punk doesn't need a mouth peace but it still works

Also the worst thing about any Cena feud continues to be Cena.

Punl's opening promo was fucking great. Punk and Foley promo was fucking great.

Punk and Cena promo was Punk trying his best and Cena standing there looking like a goofball.

Kaladin

Punk and Paul really are amazing together. Punk doesn't need a mouth peace but it still works

Punk and Cena promo was Punk trying his best and Cena standing there looking like a goofball.

380121_10151088641416443_1189967892_n.jpg

How you gonna lose to a guy with one arm. SERIOUSLY.

CM Punk am cry.

Waiting for Ryback vs Cena for the title. Cena ends the undefeated streak via stun gun.

Kyoufu

Need a gif of Punk trolling that little kid.

zLHvm.png

Also need a better image of this. Punk's grin was good. WHY DIDN'T AJ SAY YES! :(

Seriously.

Foley's "29 days" comments did more for this feud than Cena had in 3 fucking months.

Seriously.

Foley's "29 days" comments did more for this feud than Cena had in 3 fucking months.

reminds me of the time Piper interviewed Cena and Barrett.

He did more in a 10 minute segment then Cena did in 4 months of weekly promo's.

Foley is great on the mic like that every now and again. Last time he went in that zone was probably his feud with edge? Or was it Orton. I dont remember.

Also I <3 AJ's suit short shorts.

Foley is great on the mic like that every now and again. Last time he went in that zone was probably his feud with edge? Or was it Orton. I dont remember.

Perhaps when he had to pump Edge up for his HiaC match against Taker.

TheNatural

My Member!

Also I <3 AJ's suit short shorts.

I liked the very short Foley-Sting feud a few years ago in TNA.

I think Foley is one of the best ever on the mic - if he has something good to work with as an angle. Some of the feuds and setups they bring legends in to hype up seem nonsensical though because they have very little to work with.

It's difficult to get hype up with the horrible PG Cena sermons and the fact they never followup on ANYTHING over and over again and make feuds fairly meaningless in consequences in the end.

I remember an awkward Piper promo he has with Cena where he slapped Cena in the face and I never understood what the fuck any of that pointed to or led to.

Top Bottom