• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Aiii

So not worth it
So guys, how excited are we for Main Event?

199588_10151089187396443_1882969254_n.jpg

Just look at all that main event talent that will be on this show!

So guys, how excited are we for Main Event?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199588_10151089187396443_1882969254_n.jpg[img]

Just look at all that main event talent that will be on this show![/QUOTE]

Why did they put the WWE Champion behind some hasbeen who hasn't held a title in over a year.
WWE Marketing need to learn some god damn #respect

I remember when Main Event meant something. Back in the squash match, jobber days it was an opportunity to see real matches between the superstars.

The first one I saw was the Orndorff/Hogan steel cage match.

Aiii

So not worth it
Like every WWE show, it will be 1/3 Kane and Daniel Bryan and 2/3 other stuff. I'll watch anything that has Team Hell No in it.

To save me reading the last 10 pages, did you guys like RAW?
Are you back on with Punk now?

I made a remark to the friend I was watching it with at around the two hour mark "This is a pretty great Raw, but I have a feeling that it's gonna turn to shit as soon as they wheel Lawler out". I was completely right, that last hour stunk up the joint (with the one exception being Ricardo).

To save me reading the last 10 pages, did you guys like RAW?
Are you back on with Punk now?

Punk & Heyman are carrying this feud, but even so, Punk's heel turn has been pretty lacklustre - all of his grievances ring true; Rock's a movie star who shows up when he wants to steal the spotlight from those more dedicated and deserving, Cena's automatically the main event whether he has the title or not and seems to have an infinite number of title shots he did nothing to earn, while AJ is mentally unstable, biased towards Punk and shows the champion disrespect every time he isn't in the main event, diminishing the importance of the belt. The most heelish thing Punk's done so far is attack Foley for no good reason.

jmdajr

Punk & Heyman are carrying this feud, but even so, Punk's heel turn has been pretty lacklustre - all of his grievances ring true; Rock's a movie star who shows up when he wants to steal the spotlight from those more dedicated and deserving, Cena's automatically the main event whether he has the title or not and seems to have an infinite number of title shots he did nothing to earn, while AJ is mentally unstable, biased towards Punk and shows the champion disrespect every time he isn't in the main event, diminishing the importance of the belt. The most heelish thing Punk's done so far is attack Foley for no good reason.

He tried to hit Bret for no good reason....

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

One really sore spot is how poorly they've handled Punk and AJ considering before his turn, when it was the Bizarre Love Triangle, it really just kinda sloppily gets referenced and nobody is sure who to cheer for about which action. It's just bad all over on that aspect and they could have had a little more thought involved and made a compelling angle instead of weird asides.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE is on every day of the week now! Usually I watch Raw in espanol on Mun2 on Wednesdays. Superstars is Thursdays, Smackdown on Friday, SMS and the 10 hour marathon of shows on UHD on Saturdays plus AM Raw which airs technically on Sunday morning. If you place nXt on Tuesdays, 7 days a week!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
When I'm the WWE Social Media Ambassador, I will send out meaningful tweets like:

What's a WCW

That Ryback Goldberg guy is huge

1 2 did he get him?

no

YES!

NO!

jmdajr

So I guess I missed the very VERY end of raw.

Oh shit. RYBACK!

75f7976c.gif

Definitely feel they are jumping the gun with Ryback. Needs to destroy a few more dudes and furniture. At the same time something similar happened with Sheamus.
Went from relative obscurity to killing jamie Noble and then facing Cena.

75f7976c.gif

Definitely feel they are jumping the gun with Ryback. Needs to destroy a few more dudes and furniture. At the same time something similar happened with Sheamus.
Went from relative obscurity to killing jamie Noble and then facing Cena.
Hahaha, source of this gif?

How about AJ and Punk had raunchy backstage sex?

That was hardly PG.

Also made me wonder about the time she kissed both Bryan and Punk within seconds from eachother.... I bet WWE thought we would forget about that one.

Oh wow, somebody isn't totally PG yet.

1348542957520.gif

qdU0V.png

somedevil

The Whole Ryback and Punk thing reminds me of the Shawn Michaels and Ken Shamrock feud in 97. One can talk and one can't at all and one was stiff as hell as a worker.

Top Bottom