• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

iNSqWHh8c337d.gif

I am so sorry.

You have a lot of talent bro.

I wonder if Bryan will go back to Yes! I mean he got over by himself and then his style immediately changes to No!

I need to get a Yes! shirt and that new Sandow shirt.

If I were a betting man I would say that we get a "(I'M THE) TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" shirt.

Everything he says and does is just mega over right now.

What the hell is up with that Mysterio shirt? is he like some sort of ancient deity now?

Saint Rey Mysterio Jr is the latest person to be canonized by the Vatican and the first WWE Superstar. He is recognized as the martyred saint of fat wrestlers in shirts. At wrestling shows around the world, fat wrestlers are known to pray to St. Rey for a better physique and don blessed form fitting shirts to appear slimmer.

You know what they're trying to do Nocturnowl. It's pretty racist!

New patron Saint of Mexico.

That's a very Catholic saint-style t-shirt. Saint Rey of Mysterio!

Well all I know now is that we must start a Mysterio cult, i'll start us off with the prayer of the "6-1-9"!

Thy masked mystery guides us so,
into the second rope the non believers go,
judgement is delivered via a spinning smash,
followed by a fall of faith into thy body splash

Realize the size of my heart, amen.

Saint Rey Mysterio Jr is the latest person to be canonized by the Vatican and the first WWE Superstar. He is recognized as the martyred saint of fat wrestlers in shirts. At wrestling shows around the world, fat wrestlers are known to pray to St. Rey for a better physique and don blessed form fitting shirts to appear slimmer.

He also has blessed knees that have to undergo a revival ritual each year so he can keep up his work.

jmdajr

It has been previously reported that Beth Phoenix is expected to be gone from WWE once her contract expires at the end of September.

F4Wonline.com reports that leaving professional wrestling is something she's been thinking about for quite a while. A popular rumor backstage is that Phoenix plans to try an acting career.

Reportedly Phoenix will be leaving WWE on good terms.

Well hopefully better acting career than Chyna. But if she chooses the less desired route.... I might take a peek. Can't hurt.
Although I swear some folks became legally blind for a few minutes watching Chyna's shenanigans.

jmdajr

Just wait, I can see at least 20 Did You Know?'s about this.

A good friend of ours recently died of Breast cancer. Would almost buy something like that if it wasn't just Cena. I don't hate Cena per se, but would be better if it was say...a Bret Hart shirt.. you dig?

Plus the whole thing is being done just to make Lina look good. It's a shame.

Why would Beth do that? She is making more money now than she ever has.
I don't understand people.

Do you think I would have a problem being the 12 man on the bench???????????????

Jesus..............

jmdajr

Why would Beth do that? She is making more money now than she ever has.
I don't understand people.

Do you think I would have a problem being the 12 man on the bench???????????????

Jesus..............

Former Texan Quarterback David Carr has made millions sitting on his fucking ass. Whatever, it's a living. Won't even have to be in a wheelchair.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
WWE's website is pretty good when it comes to pairing together their guys with characters and concepts from other properties. See the Green Lantern stuff if you can find it online.

yeah, the lantern stuff was actually good

it's a little outdated now due to gimmick changes

Since this month is pretty much in the books, I am starting to create the OP for October.....it will be amazing.

I'm going to start prepping my post for the first page. It will be equal in tone to the opposition party's rebuttals after the President's State of the Union address.

Top Bottom