• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

October Wrasslin |OT| Mike Mizanin Fan Club

October Wrasslin |OT| Cena Beats Punk

October Wrasslin |OT| If it's not a legitimate Hug-It-Out Dr.Shelby has ways to help you out

October Wrasslin |OT| Welcome Brogue Kick Hooligans

October Wrasslin |OT| FEED ME PUNK

October Wrasslin |OT| KENTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

October Wrasslin |OT| IIIIIIIIIII AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

October Wrasslin |OT| CM PUNK AM CRY

October Wrasslin |OT| Ryberg > *

October Wrasslin |OT| ONE MAN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Hoarr

Neo Member
Speaking of AJ, kudos to the person that made this wallpaper:

Impressive work there.

I think somebody just took that image from WWE.com and added his own watermark to it. I'm almost positive that this ran during the early stages of the AJ/Punk/Bryan angle.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I think somebody just took that image from WWE.com and added his own watermark to it. I'm almost positive that this ran during the early stages of the AJ/Punk/Bryan angle.
Yeah, I think they made that one along with this one.

AJ-Kane.jpg

Some of these teams make sense (Brodus and Alex, Jack-6 and Ryback, HHH and Heihachi, Orton and Kazuya) but others just don't. Lei and John Cena? Dolph Ziggler and Jin? I think they mixed up the teams there: Ziggler and Lei should team up being the punching bags that sell shit really funny, and Cena and Jin for being the central heroes and always booked to win.

Also, what about Vince and Jinpachi?

Kaladin

Preview of the October OT:

vv1Qj.jpg

FYI, I'm using Microsoft Publisher this time.

The text of the article may change before posting. I'm working on six articles for this issue.

Aiii

So not worth it
There are times I don't envy the WWE people. Like when they have to go on Tout and explain the concept of Hulu to people. :lol:

Jitters

Well this Raw was not PG. Soon they got to tone down Naomi even more:

CgDZe.gif
Shes pretty. They should start using her as a wrestler again. From what I've seen, she seems to be a pretty good performer. Plus she had that great Hamburger Helper costume.

The ending to Raw was really great. I'm not particularly a huge Ryback fan, but I love seeing new guys in the main event. I thought this was the 2nd decent Raw in a row. Punk is more than proving he is one of the all time greats. The way he plays to the crowd to his promos to his matches. Its like if took everything that makes a great star, and put it in one person, it would be Punk. I know it makes me sound like a Punk mark ,but its true. He never ceases to entertain me. Also props to AJ's performance on Raw. Foley's "do you want to be a statistic or a legend" speech was great. I don't know why people complain about him when he can still deliver stuff like that. Also loving the attention the tag teams are getting. Maybe I'm being too positive, because I also liked Smackdown.

McNei1y

Well this Raw was not PG. Soon they got to tone down Naomi even more:

CgDZe.gif

problem?

Shes pretty. They should start using her as a wrestler again. From what I've seen, she seems to be a pretty good performer. Plus she had that great Hamburger Helper costume.

The ending to Raw was really great. I'm not particularly a huge Ryback fan, but I love seeing new guys in the main event. I thought this was the 2nd decent Raw in a row. Punk is more than proving he is one of the all time greats. The way he plays to the crowd to his promos to his matches. Its like if took everything that makes a great star, and put it in one person, it would be Punk. I know it makes me sound like a Punk mark ,but its true. He never ceases to entertain me. Also props to AJ's performance on Raw. Foley's "do you want to be a statistic or a legend" speech was great. I don't know why people complain about him when he can still deliver stuff like that. Also loving the attention the tag teams are getting. Maybe I'm being too positive, because I also liked Smackdown.

I really liked the ending. And I'm talking about the last 2 minutes that didn't include Cena. It's very refreshing to see that someone new may be fighting for the belt... finally. This Cena injury may have saved us for the time being.

Also, Punk is a perfect heel. He's just so damn good on the mic. He definitely doesn't need Heyman but so far they are working well off eachother.

The free download of the week over at IVPvideos.com is The Best of Stan Hansen v.01;

http://new.ivpvideos2.com/product_info.php?products_id=9238

• Stan Hansen vs. The Destroyer (10/30/75)
  • Stan Hansen vs. Ashura Hara (1/15/82)
  • Stan Hansen vs. Shohei "Giant" Baba (PWF Title, 9/8/83)
  • Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody vs. Jumbo Tsuruta & Genichiro Tenryu (Real World Tag League finals, 12/12/83)
  • Stan Hansen & Terry Gordy vs. Genichiro Tenryu & Toshiaki Kawada (Real World Tag League finals, 12/16/88)
  • Stan Hansen vs. Mitsuhara Misawa (Champion Carnival finals, 4/17/92)

Some freaking awesome matches there - the PWF title match is one of Baba's last great matches, in no small part thanks to Stan, while those two tag matches rank among the best I've ever seen. I especially love '88 RWTL final, Hansen & Gordy didn't team that often, but they work so well together. Finally, Stan's series of matches with Misawa in '92 were so important to Misawa's career, and the CC '92 final is one of their best.

Enfinit

Well said. Just about covers everything good in the past week.

Punk's fantastic. Ten years from now, Punk will be looked at as one of the all-time greats. He'll be right there with Dwayne, Austin, HBK, and Dean Malenko.

Top Bottom