• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

I can't wait for FEED ME MORE/CENA SUCKS chants when they're both in the ring for a promo segment. And then how Cole spins it. I think it is definitely going to happen in the next few weeks. Either Ryback comes out to save Cena from a beat down (lol), or Cena talks Ryback up during a main event promo. And the crowd is totally into Ryback instead of Cena because they're given a choice between poopy frazzle monkey frankin sticks and a giant bad ass muscle freak. It should be awesome.

Brilliant,The smarks can't chant Goldberg and Cena Sucks at the same time that's how we'll shut them up. /vince

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck that. I'M the only one who liked Ryback since the beginning, so I get to name the club.

Ryback's Hunger.

HEY. I WAS THERE WITH YOU HAND IN HAND SAYING "I hope when Skip Sheffield comes back from injury he gets to use his Ryback character!"

We're BUDDIEZ. We're all food for Ryback. Dickrybackers.

Kaladin

155290_10151089304466443_1553327102_n.jpg

I'm a Rybacker.

Raw64life

I was hoping after last week Jared from Subway would become Ryback's manager and whenever Ryback was in trouble in a match he'd said Feed Me More and Jared would give him Subway and it would be like Popeye getting his spinach.

I was hoping after last week Jared from Subway would become Ryback's manager and whenever Ryback was in trouble in a match he'd said Feed Me More and Jared would give him Subway and it would be like Popeye getting his spinach.

That would be goddamned hilarious, but it'd go against how they wanna portray Ryback right now.

Still something I'd love to see, though.

That would pull me in as part of RYBACK'S HUNGER or whatever Beef is calling his club.
Think of the story potential.
- poisoned sub
- banned sub
- fight across the ring for a missed sub
- Sub on a pole match.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Holy shit, I can't believe THQ fucked up Attitude Era Kane's entrance. The easiest fucking thing, and these lazy fucks are just reusing the animations from regular Kane's entrance from last year's game. The chokeslam animations are fucking terrible too. Another minor point (just nitpicking on this one) is that the tombstone should be his finisher, not the chokeslam.

http://youtu.be/Y0syomCSKmQ?t=8m33s

Enfinit

Holy shit, I can't believe THQ fucked up Attitude Era Kane's entrance. The easiest fucking thing, and these lazy fucks are just reusing the animations from regular Kane's entrance from last year's game. The chokeslam animations are fucking terrible too. Another minor point (just nitpicking on this one) is that the tombstone should be his finisher, not the chokeslam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQk-CxGPlWs&feature=relmfu

Are you surprised that THQ would be that lazy? I'm surprised they have the effort to photoshop together a new cover every year.

Anyone check out the new 'Fire Pro' arcade title?

It's a shame that TNA could put on the best show ever, but no one would really notice or care. What would they need to do to ever break out of their comfort zone?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Are you surprised that THQ would be that lazy? I'm surprised they have the effort to photoshop together a new cover every year.

Anyone check out the new 'Fire Pro' arcade title?
They weren't even willing to delay the entrance timing a bit to at least get the music right. They're just going to rely on the community to fix their mistakes.

They weren't even willing to delay the entrance timing a bit to at least get the music right. They're just going to rely on the community to fix their mistakes.

They'll have to fix their netcode first. Never buying another THQ product again after 2 years of terrible net code and lies about it being fixed.

What the shit is this? it was wrong in the first 3 seconds and that Chokeslam, awful.
HCTP had amazing character specific animations and now we have this shit.

bangai-o

Banned
i just wanted to point out that we havent heard from liquidsnake since this initial post.

Mark Henry is staying at the Sheraton by LAX. Just saw him at Starbucks in the hotel lobby.
I didn't bother him, he didn't look like he was in a good mood. Also he is so god damn big!!!!!!

Should have snapped a pic but my phone was back at my office.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
What the shit is this? it was wrong in the first 3 seconds and that Chokeslam, awful.
HCTP had amazing character specific animations and now we have this shit.
I was actually planning on buying the game, but fuck this.

They'll have to fix their netcode first. Never buying another THQ product again after 2 years of terrible net code and lies about it being fixed.
Oh shit, don't remind me. THQ treats the WWE games terribly.

VerTiGo

Banned
It's a shame that TNA could put on the best show ever, but no one would really notice or care. What would they need to do to ever break out of their comfort zone?

All they have to do is grow their fanbase large enough to be able to leave the Impact Zone. They are only doing a handful of major PPVs out of the Impact Zone and hopefully we'll see even more next year and so on... It's still a very young company and needs to strengthen its brand and that mostly takes time. I just recently started watching wrestling again and over the past year or two I have a lot more interest in TNA over the WWE. There is some amazing talent in TNA's roster and they're finally getting a push since the beginning of the Roode-era.

Same, mainly for the wrasslegaf fun but it's getting tough to stomach this dreck, I stood my ground last year and I can do it again.
Attitude era gimmick weakens my resolve though.

Just remember it has been PG'd.

All they have to do is grow their fanbase large enough to be able to leave the Impact Zone. They are only doing a handful of major PPVs out of the Impact Zone and hopefully we'll see even more next year and so on... It's still a very young company and needs to strengthen its brand and that mostly takes time. I just recently started watching wrestling again and over the past year or two I have a lot more interest in TNA over the WWE. There is some amazing talent in TNA's roster and they're finally getting a push since the beginning of the Roode-era.

That's a somewhat concise and accurate profiling of TNA's problems over the last decade.

Kaladin

Dragon Gate star Pac and Sara del Rey's WWE deals have been finalized and they will be starting shortly with WWE NXT in Florida. Both had been waiting on approval after taking their mental and physical pre-signing exams.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

Kaladin

I'm curious what name they will saddle Pac with. He's British, so that will obviously play a factor. His real name is Benjamin Satterly.

Top Bottom