• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Dragon Gate star Pac and Sara del Rey's WWE deals have been finalized and they will be starting shortly with WWE NXT in Florida. Both had been waiting on approval after taking their mental and physical pre-signing exams.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss
For anyone who hasn't seen it: Top 20 Moves of PAC

nobody actually buys manga.
AnimeGAF downloads all their animu from fansubbers and nobody buys manga.

hahaaa. so my little ponie ruined youtube parties for everyone.
No, people who couldn't keep their mouths shut ruined it for everyone.
It's pretty much the same thing in this thread.

EFFIN WRECKED®

Your standards for someone getting WRECKED® have fallen faster than Jawn Seenuh's chances of retiring from the DubDubWee in 2012. What happened to your PASSION!? I want 2011 Wrecker back. He was the VOICE OF THE VOICELESS LURKERS.

Your standards for someone getting WRECKED® have fallen faster than Jawn Seenuh's chances of retiring from the DubDubWee in 2012. What happened to your PASSION!? I want 2011 Wrecker back. He was the VOICE OF THE VOICELESS LURKERS.

Oh stop it. I just killed this thread with one line. Your taste is all out of whack since becoming a Ryebread mark. You're not even the real Beef anymore, you're like Professor Tofu or something.

And the rest of you Ryback fans make me sick. The clock's ticking until he puts Punk or Daniel Bryan out for months after attempting the most unimpressive looking slam ever.

Oh stop it. I just killed this thread with one line. Your taste is all out of whack since becoming a Ryebread mark. You're not even the real Beef anymore, you're like Professor Tofu or something.

The thing about Rybread that I like so much is that I don't have to think about anything. He's like fast food for wrestling. Sometimes I just wanna see someone chuck people around the ring. If I want someone good on the mic, then I can listen to Punk...sometimes. If I want a technical marvel, then I can watch Mah Boy D.Brine...sometimes.

That being said, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about Psyback taking on Punk, seeing as they hinted at it apparently. I'd rather he just spend the next month beating up Miz.

IRL, I mean.

If I ask a mod then it becomes real. Whereas right now there's a sort of gray area that I much prefer because I'm certain they won't allow it.

But yes, I should ask a mod. The question is which mod would be most likely to allow it?

Ask Hito, since he made the ruling in the first place, but would understand if nobody is watching pirated content.

Or Y2Kev, since he would possibly be more lenient with you in terms of what could/couldn't be watched.

Or Bish, since he's a straight-shooter and will give you an honest answer.

why wouldnt synctube be allowed? its a youtube play list with a chat. especially since it is relevant to the topic. also if anyone is interested this is going down tomorrow(speaking of synctube)

2330500-wrasslin3_super.png

Ask Hito, since he made the ruling in the first place, but would understand if nobody is watching pirated content.

Or Y2Kev, since he would possibly be more lenient with you in terms of what could/couldn't be watched.

Or Bish, since he's a straight-shooter and will give you an honest answer.
Ok, pm sent.

why wouldnt synctube be allowed? its a youtube play list with a chat. especially since it is relevant to the topic. also if anyone is interested this is going down tomorrow(speaking of synctube)

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1111/2330500-wrasslin3_super.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yeah, hopefully it's just a question of content and not synchtube itself.

The thing about Rybread that I like so much is that I don't have to think about anything. He's like fast food for wrestling. Sometimes I just wanna see someone chuck people around the ring. If I want someone good on the mic, then I can listen to Punk...sometimes. If I want a technical marvel, then I can watch Mah Boy D.Brine...sometimes.

That being said, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about Psyback taking on Punk, seeing as they hinted at it apparently. I'd rather he just spend the next month beating up Miz.

IRL, I mean.

Look, I'm not saying being a Ryback fan is wrong or anything....

...wait, no that's exactly what I'm saying. You guys hate Kofi for his cartoon moveset, but Ryback's just the other side of the coin. Dude's a cartoon. A terminator who nods his head to the beat of his entrance music before proceeding to stomp around around the ring with not one ounce of style to any of his moves. And you people want him to get rid of the RVD singlets? Literally the ONLY thing that makes him stand out from every other Matt Morgan, Luther Reigns, Tomko, Snitsky, Mark Jindrak, etc. etc. in the last decade? C'mon now.

Ryback vs. even more cowardly CM Punk. How exciting.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

...wait, no that's exactly what I'm saying. You guys hate Kofi for his cartoon moveset, but Ryback's just the other side of the coin. Dude's a cartoon. A terminator who nods his head to the beat of his entrance music before proceeding to stomp around around the ring with not one ounce of style to any of his moves. And you people want him to get rid of the RVD singlets? Literally the ONLY thing that makes him stand out from every other Matt Morgan, Luther Reigns, Tomko, Snitsky, Mark Jindrak, etc. etc. in the last decade? C'mon now.

I think a lot of people are just excited to see someone new, anyone new, in the main event picture (even if it's just to fill Cena's place for a month).

Don't worry, though, I'm still logical. I haven't jumped on the RyTrain.

I think you're on to something here.

Ryback fans are racists.

Striker

They could put somebody new in that scene, and it doesn't have to be someone so shitty. Instead they've opted to do nothing with the likes of Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, and Jack Swagger.

Vincebigmanfetish

Hey, don't lump me in with those charlatans who hate Kofi Kingston and want Ryduck to get rid of his singlet.

I think a lot of people are just excited to see someone new, anyone new, in the main event picture (even if it's just to fill Cena's place for a month).

Don't worry, though, I'm still logical. I haven't jumped on the RyTrain.

I don't think like that. Just because it's a "break from Cena" or "someone new in the main event" doesn't mean I'll enjoy it for the sake of being different. The best thing that could come from this is Punk managing to squash Ryback in incredible fashion until he exists in that realm of Swaggers and Tyson Kidds. The "Jobber Dimension," if you will.

Hey, don't lump me in with those charlatans who hate Kofi Kingston and want Ryduck to get rid of his singlet.

I apologize. I got monkeyflipping angry like a son of a biscuit eating bulldog, and said some things in the heat of the moment that seem to have cut deep. I'll try to keep it strictly Linda McMahon Campaign from now on.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think you're on to something here.

Ryback fans are racists.

I only cheer whites and greeks. Who are white.

Also on a more serious note, I don't see anything in the TOS about Synchtube so just use it responsibly and there won't be any problems, I'm sure. We have reasonable mods, right? So don't worry.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't think like that. Just because it's a "break from Cena" or "someone new in the main event" doesn't mean I'll enjoy it for the sake of being different. The best thing that could come from this is Punk managing to squash Ryback in incredible fashion until he exists in that realm of Swaggers and Tyson Kidds. The "Jobber Dimension," if you will.
Throw Kofi in there too. BTW, folks, Kofi faces Ziggler again on Superstars.

Alright, I'm done. The last time I went on a tirade about a wrestler, I created what we know as the modern incarnation of SoulPlaya. I don't want Beef stalking Ryback's wife and kids and posting pictures for all to see.

Go about your business, Ryback marks. You shall receive nary a threat from mine kingdom.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, I'm done. The last time I went on a tirade about a wrestler, I created what we know as the modern incarnation of SoulPlaya. I don't want Beef stalking Ryback's wife and kids and posting pictures for all to see.

Go about your business, Ryback marks. You shall receive nary a threat from mine kingdom.

You...you could make Beefback...

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Speaking of which, have you seen this pic?

316515_2277502107461_7818472_n.jpg

It's Kane being a great father, circa 2002.

It's too late. In the last few days on this thread, I've learned Ryback's real name, that he was a contestant on Tough Enough, and that he eats a lot.

Sara Del Rey's gonna look great getting beat in 45 seconds by Kelly Kelly.

If anyone can make Kelly Kelly look good in 45 seconds, it's Sara Del Rey.

Net_Wrecker said:
You have a crazy memory of all things WrassleGAF related. Forrealz, bro. Totes nuts.

But thank you for reminding me of those names. They are still amazing.

WINDSOR STONEHENGE! *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

*edit, 3.0 (Scott 'Jagged' Parker & 'Big Magic' Shane Matthews) will make their ROH debuts on October 6th in Rahway, NJ, facing off against The Bravado Brothers.

I don't have an addictive personality like SoulPlaya. You won't have to worry about me stalking anyone like some sort of nutcase and then denying it because I don't wanna look weird on the internet.

Ozone

you can't just post that without actually posting the spoilers u know >.>

Dark Match:

* Johnny Curtis beat Michael McGillicutty with a top rope leg drop.

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* Big Show opens SmackDown and he's not happy. He wants the World Heavyweight Title. Randy Orton comes out and hypes their match tonight. Ricardo Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio are out next. Del Rio says he's the one who should get the next title shot. Orton ended up hitting a RKO on Del Rio and facing off with Show.

* Antonio Cesaro defeated Santino Marella with the United States Title on the line.

* Beth Phoenix beat Natalya.

* Eve Torres comes out and announces that Beth Phoenix is suspended while the Kaitlyn attack from Night of Champions is investigated. Booker T comes out and reverses the suspension. Eve blames everything on Teddy Long and storms off.

* Wade Barrett beat Zack Ryder.

* The Miz comes out for another MizTV segment. His guest is Sheamus but they're interrupted by Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero. They end up fighting and Sheamus cleans house.

* Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow defeated The Usos.

* Ryback squashed Tensai.

* Randy Orton vs. Big Show is up next. Alberto Del Rio attacks Orton as he's making his entrance.

* Big Show defeated Randy Orton in the main event. Show vs. Sheamus is announced for Hell In a Cell.

So yeah....

pRrLr.gif

Man, Pac has a development deal? That's awesome. How far he has traveled since working in smokey working men's clubs with a local promotion in the North-East!

Also Sara Del Rey looks like Steve Nash.

l.jpg

stevenash-tz-425.jpg

Is there any one character they've botched as badly as Tensai in recent memory? From the Observer's tag team of the year in 2011, to
feeding Ryback
on Smackdown and seemingly being regarded as on the same level as Brodus Clay, if RAW is any indication of creative's current mindset towards him. What a waste.

At least this resulted in a singles push for Anderson in New Japan, although I'd like to see Bad Intentions reform at some point.

:loooooool @ Smackdown this week. Looks like I'm back to skipping the show.

Is there any one character they've botched as badly as Tensai in recent memory? From the Observer's tag team of the year in 2011, to
feeding Ryback
on Smackdown and seemingly being regarded as on the same level as Brodus Clay, if RAW is any indication of creative's current mindset towards him.

I can't even watch his matches anymore it makes me so frustrated. Worked his ass off to become a great big man who can mesh with all styles only to be competing on the level he is in the WWE. It's a shame.

I can't even watch his matches anymore it makes me so frustrated. Worked his ass off to become a great big man who can mesh with all styles only to be competing on the level he is in the WWE. It's a shame.

It kinda makes me wish WWE would future endeavour him and he goes to TNA - there's a bunch of guys there I'd like to see him wrestle and, hell, Giant Bernard vs Samoa Joe could be pretty damn awesome.

Jamie OD

feeding Ryback
on Smackdown and seemingly being regarded as on the same level as Brodus Clay, if RAW is any indication of creative's current mindset towards him. What a waste.

At least this resulted in a singles push for Anderson in New Japan, although I'd like to see Bad Intentions reform at some point.

The position he is in right now is what I expected would happen from the start. I understand why they did the gimmick of him turning Japanese but it was still stupid, especially since everyone old enough still remembers him as Albert. They should have just brought him back as A-Train, at least then he wouldn't look as ridiculous when he's dropped to the mid card.

strobogo

Banned
Tensai needs to get back with Heyman, phase out the face paint and any and all karate bullshit, and be Punk's heavy for a while. The real problem for him is that all the best workers are also heels, so he has little to work with. Which is a problem on every level of the card right now. Claudio has no one to really work with besides Christian. All the best workers are either heels or faces in tag teams.

They need to get Claudio in a tag team so there is an excuse to have him in the ring with D-Brine.

I'm really enjoying NXT and don't want to see guys go from there, but they really need to bring up 5-10 guys as soon as possible. I'm not sure there are that many guys ready to come up, but Bateman should be on the main shows, and Seth Rollins and Richie Steamboat I think I ready enough.

Kyoufu

Tensai needs to get back with Heyman, phase out the face paint and any and all karate bullshit, and be Punk's heavy for a while. The real problem for him is that all the best workers are also heels, so he has little to work with. Which is a problem on every level of the card right now. Claudio has no one to really work with besides Christian. All the best workers are either heels or faces in tag teams.

Bring back face Punk.

Top Bottom