• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Alucard

Banned
Sara Del Rey's gonna look great getting beat in 45 seconds by Kelly Kelly.

sara-del-rey-053112.jpg

SaraDelRey2.jpg

When Cena was waffling on at the end of Raw like he always does I just said I wish Ryback would come out and just clothesline them all trying to think of the randomest thing they could do.

closeenough.png

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Kelly is who attacked Kaitlyn.

I am a posting machine today.

It was Michelle McCool. Layla called up her friend for a favor because she felt that Kaitlyn was a threat to the title, but then it all backfired b/c she didn't take Eve seriously.

I don't know why I'm putting thought into the Divas Division.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
It was Natalya.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0Casihcj6a8/UEJv4zMeaII/AAAAAAAAOkY/56XHtra4kmM/s320/natalya-hart-stopping-photos-+(2).jpg[img]

[img]http://www.todaysfast.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/wwe-natalya-neidhart-pictures-9.jpg

Now this is something I could get behind.

tm24

Fuck yes! The CMLL 79th Anniversary show is up and we have both awesome matches up.

First up, theres the Team Mexico vs Team Japan trios match. ITs a pretty good match thats made awesome by Namajague, the dude in the crazy mask. And then Team Mexico is just made up of some crazy high fliers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vsHKszcx7U&feature=player_embedded

Then there's Rey Cometa vs Puma King mask vs match which is easily the match of the year so far in Mexico and is just insane. The match starts with an insane dive off the stage and just keeps going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkRy46VPUSg&feature=plcp

And then there's the Rush vs Terrible hair vs hair. Not as great as a match as the mask one, but the crowd really makes this match something special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbvrC7z5cHM&feature=plcp

Fuck yes! The CMLL 79th Anniversary show is up and we have both awesome matches up.

First up, theres the Rey Cometa vs Puma King mask vs match which is easily the match of the year so far in Mexico and is just insane. The match starts with an insane dive off the stage and just keeps going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkRy46VPUSg&feature=plcp

And then there's the Rush vs Terrible hair vs hair. Not as great as a match as the mask one, but the crowd really makes this match something special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbvrC7z5cHM&feature=plcp

How long is this show and is the whole thing uploaded?

tm24

How long is this show and is the whole thing uploaded?

The whole show hasnt been uploaded yet, but the 4 most high profile matches have been uploaded. Honestly, the 3 in my updated post are the only ones worth watching. About 80 minutes of wrestling including entrances and post match drama

The whole show hasnt been uploaded yet, but the 4 most high profile matches have been uploaded. Honestly, the 3 in my updated post are the only ones worth watching. About 80 minutes of wrestling including entrances and post match drama

I was thinking about taking a risk and perhaps making a simultaneous viewing party using something that I won't name (but I'm sure you and everyone here knows what I'm referring to because it may or may not be ban worthy). I don't know if this is your youtube acct, or if you'd just prefer I not do it, which is fine of course.

And actually looking at this dude's account, I'm finding myself drawn to AAA. I don't know much about Lucha Libre and which fed is better but so far I've seen that Juventud Guerrera is there and there was this funny backstage skit involving Konnan trying to get some Japanese wrestler a date.

Hmmm....

Maybe I'll marathon some AAA.

tm24

Oh man, if you guys want to set up a viewing party for these matches we can do that instead of watching smackdown since it sounds awful.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Oh man, if you guys want to set up a viewing party for these matches we can do that instead of watching smackdown since it sounds awful.

The WHC title picture remains awful. I guess tag teams are dead again. Or maybe they got bumped up to RAW!

Well...

I mean make a synchtube. *hides*

It's basically like youtube, you add a playlist of videos from Youtube, dailymotion, etc. It plays everything in sync (hence the name) and there's a chatbox next to the video window.

I used to do one every week when NXT season 5 was uploaded to WWE's Youtube account but then someone mentioned that it might be bannable and I didn't want to find out if it is or not because I'd rather not know and claim ignorance if a mod ever came in (or I was snitched on which is more likely).

So I keep it on the down low.

Basically, I would make it like right now since there's no wrestling on and whoever wanted to join would join.

tm24

I know what you meant. I was avoiding naming it too. But i think its only bannable by sharing copyrighted material like MLP. I think we're ok with lucha. Someone was advertising one earlier that was showing some ROH/Smackdown 6 era stuff and some NOAH and no one has been banned recently

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=36339880&postcount=1563

(Hard to tell if this is a hard and fast rule, but I can't find another mention from a mod)

I know what you meant. I was avoiding naming it too. But i think its only bannable by sharing copyrighted material like MLP. I think we're ok with lucha. Someone was advertising one earlier that was showing some ROH/Smackdown 6 era stuff and some NOAH and no one has been banned recently

Yeah.

Thing is, I originally used content that was uploaded to WWE's official youtube channel (NXT, Superstars). It sucks because it just makes so much sense for a thread like this.

I think the issue is MLP is available on American tv and pay sites like iTunes, Netflix, etc., so they can't use it for that. But I believe that means they also can't just post regular Youtube or Dailymotion links to full episodes, I don't see what synchtube specifically has to do with it.

And I'm not very well verse in MangaGaf but don't they post links to scans of fan translated material on the grounds that it's not readily available here so it's ok? I mean there's like 2 or 3 mods that are active in that thread, right?

tm24

Yeah.

Thing is, I originally used content that was uploaded to WWE's official youtube channel (NXT, Superstars). It sucks because it just makes so much sense for a thread like this.

I think the issue is MLP is available on American tv and pay sites like iTunes, Netflix, etc., so they can't use it for that. But I believe that means they also can't just post regular Youtube or Dailymotion links to full episodes, I don't see what synchtube specifically has to do with it.

And I'm not very well verse in MangaGaf but don't they post links to scans of fan translated material on the grounds that it's not readily available here so it's ok? I mean there's like 2 or 3 mods that are active in that thread, right?
The problem was that they uploaded them under different names and split the episodes so synchtube was an easy way to get them together and to constantly replay them

Also, for the first time in 16 years im dressing up for halloween. Im going to a party as El Santo while my friend will be Blue Demon. We have arranged for other people in classic monster costumes to engage in battle where we'll redo some of the greatest scenes in any wrestling movie, such as El Santo vs The Vampire Women

Yeah.

You shouldn't be asking us. You should be asking the mods.

Top Bottom