• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Jitters

What about Barbara Eden? There are plenty women with that name. When you guys pick on her name, this thread looks like a bad youtube comment section. Other stuff like "Big Slow" and whatever.

Bowser

Something that wasn't posted in the Smackdown spoilers regarding the tag-team division:

"WWE announced during last night's Smackdown taping that a tag team tournament will take place to determine the new #1 contender's to the WWE Tag Titles. The following are the first round bouts:

-Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow vs. The Usos

-Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs. Epico and Primo

-Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel vs. Zack Ryder and Santino Marella

-The Prime Time Players vs. Kofi Kingston and R-Truth"

Pretty sure it's clearly building to either Rhodes Scholars vs the Luchadores or the Primetime Players for the #1 contender match. I don't know if they'll put that finals of the tournament on PPV at HiaC then set up the title shot at Surivvor Series or if they will finish the tournament before HiaC and set up Rhodes Scholars vs Team Friendship for the PPV

Jitters

Just saw "waifu" on Urban Dictionary. That and "stan", learning new, important things on Gaf everyday.

its what people say about women that are their make-believe wives!
I like it, its funny.

jbin0F0k9ytVHZ.png
jhi0V9kHvz8uR.jpg

<3

I'm done for today.

There's nothing wrong with the name Barbera. But she goes by Barbie. Moreover, she goes by Barbie to strategically market herself as vapid blonde. I would never mock someone for their name, but I would be saying the same thing if she chose to go by Babs, or Bibby, or Boobs or any number of stupid Barbera nicknames

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember that Kelly Kelly photo shoot she did on her own, showing her vajinga, then removed it? Good times. If you like looking at vajingas.

Jitters

There's nothing wrong with the name Barbera. But she goes by Barbie. Moreover, she goes by Barbie to strategically market herself as vapid blonde. I would never mock someone for their name, but I would be saying the same thing if she chose to go by Babs, or Bibby, or Boobs or any number of stupid Barbera nicknames

It would be funny if a diva went by "boobs"

Could Kelly Kelly work as a heel?
I think it would be interesting to see.

Remember that Kelly Kelly photo shoot she did on her own, showing her vajinga, then removed it? Good times. If you like looking at vajingas.

?

Aiii

So not worth it
Could Kelly Kelly work as a heel?

Think so, pretty much hate her as she is now, so it wouldn't be a stretch.

Hell, put her in 10 minute wrestling matches where all she does is run the ropes, that'll be enough for everyone to start booing the crap out of the girl.

I remember this one with an accidental nip slip; NSFW

Aiii said:
Hell, put her in 10 minute wrestling matches where all she does is run the ropes, that'll be enough for everyone to start booing the crap out of the girl.

Someone needs to make her watch THIS over and over and over and over, etc. But, considering how long she's been with WWE, I presume they've just given up trying to teach her how to run the ropes.

Incidentally, Big Johnny sighting at 31:27

tm24

Did Bean get word on the whole synchtube thing? Because man, Smackdown sounds like a drag and we could all watch some awesome lucha instead

tm24

In the sink.

I know what i wrote

IN other news, I was unaware that Haku had another son that was a wrestler. Tama Tonga is apparently in NJPW, and he's coming to CMLL next month. Should be interesting in seeing him with luchadores and how he goes over with the crowd.

Kelly Kelly should've held the title for much longer and kept winning her matches with shit roll ups. Would most of the audience turn on her? Yes, but that's okay because she respects the opinions of everyone here tonight and will Never. Give. Up.

Jitters

Peeing in a sink is badass.

Say what you will, but KK's title reign was the most important that belt had been in awhile. It was on several PPVs in a row. Her winning with the roll ups was neat. It reminded me of Daniel Bryan. It would have been even better if she was a heel.

Did Bean get word on the whole synchtube thing? Because man, Smackdown sounds like a drag and we could all watch some awesome lucha instead

Nope. I checked which mods were online last night and sent one to Hitokage. Never pm'd a mod before so I don't know how long it usually takes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nope. I checked which mods were online last night and sent one to Hitokage. Never pm'd a mod before so I don't know how long it usually takes.

Forget it dude, just use it responsibly and it won't matter. Mods are reasonable. They won't mind it for this at all. I understand making a coordinated effort to beat off to ponies at the same time might be considered abuse but we're not doing that.

Try Y2Kev.
I can't associate with anyone that doesn't like The Miz.
Forget it dude, just use it responsibly and it won't matter. Mods are reasonable. They won't mind it for this at all. I understand making a coordinated effort to beat off to ponies at the same time might be considered abuse but we're not doing that.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. The only reason that I can think to ban synchtube is that it affects the number of views that a video gets and I'm not even sure if it does or not. I really don't see the difference between posting video links of wrestling matches and aggregating those same links in a synchtube. I think it'd be pretty funny if it came down to a question of content and as a result of my pm, all youtube/dailymotion links of wrestling are banned regardless and I inadvertently become the biggest heel in the thread.

I'll just let Slightconfuse quarterback tonight's entertainment and see how it goes until I get a response.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. The only reason that I can think to ban synchtube is that it affects the number of views that a video gets and I'm not even sure if it does or not. I really don't see the difference between posting video links of wrestling matches and aggregating those same links in a synchtube. I think it'd be pretty funny if it came down to a question of content and as a result of my pm, all youtube/dailymotion links of wrestling are banned regardless and I inadvertently become the biggest heel in the thread.

I'll just let Slightconfuse quarterback tonight's entertainment and see how it goes until I get a response.

Don't worry, Height Makes Right has you covered. We got your back.

tumblr_m897f9qspv1r8acn2o1_500.jpg

Top Bottom