• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Forget it dude, just use it responsibly and it won't matter. Mods are reasonable. They won't mind it for this at all. I understand making a coordinated effort to beat off to ponies at the same time might be considered abuse but we're not doing that.

Are you 100% sure that they'll be ok with it? That's why I advised asking the mods in the first place, to remove all doubt.

pants

As someone who is tall enough to easily piss in a sink, I will say I have done it. More than once.

Umdpk.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are you 100% sure that they'll be ok with it? That's why I advised asking the mods in the first place, to remove all doubt.

If they weren't ok with it, then they wouldn't really be a good mod team, huh?

*continues trying to get someone to slander the mods*

Sounds lonely.
I would estimate that about 85% of this thread is in favor of The Miz. After winning the IC title, his guest spot on commentary, and JBL talking him up, you might find that the person feeling lonely is you, friend.
I don't like what The Miz has become.

As for Synctube, the main reason I think the mods might ban it altogether, you might have someone advertise legal content, but then stream illegal content.

You're not as vocal as Y2Kev and I think Kofi Kingston has usurped The Miz as Wrasslegaf's favorite whipping boy.

Also, good point.

Kaladin

You're not as vocal as Y2Kev and I think Kofi Kingston has usurped The Miz as Wrasslegaf's favorite whipping boy.

I'll give you that. I never got tired of watching The Miz in the ring like some people, just got tired of him on the mic sometimes with the same tired gimmick.

Kofi on the other hand, they need to either FE him or completely nuke his character and start over.

He's the guy you can count on for a good match but every one has seen every single spot he does 1000 times at this point, it's ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll give you that. I never got tired of watching The Miz in the ring like some people, just got tired of him on the mic sometimes with the same tired gimmick.

Kofi on the other hand, they need to either FE him or completely nuke his character and start over.

He's the guy you can count on for a good match but every one has seen every single spot he does 1000 times at this point, it's ridiculous.

I think he's been stuck in the same spot because he's simply a good earner. They sell a modest amount of Kofi shirts. He's fizzled when they tried to bring him any higher - they just want to not rock the boat. That's my 2 cents at least.

Yeah, he got Kennedy'd.

He sucks anyway! BOO

Why'd you have to hurt me like that Sunny boy?

At least before being struck by the Viper Kennedy actually got chances, one of which he screwed up himself, another bungled by an injury that wasn't an actual injury and finally he suffered the ultimate WWE death sentence, a solid and liked heel given a mid card face turn and he joined the likes of MVP in achieving nothing.
I was actually a Kennedy fan as well, i've got bad luck with these guys and Orton's temper tantrums OUTOFNOWHERE!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone have WWE Crush Hour? Apparently there's a voice clip or JR that can be extracted of him yelling "TWISTY ROCKETS!" and I want to hear it.

I streamed it a while ago, see if I can find the link.

Oh :( seems there are no longer on twitch.tv anymore. BUMS

Remember to highlight your recordings if you want to keep them up permanently. I certainly wouldn't want the Wrandom Wrestling Stream to become the stream equivalent of the BBC in the '60s.

Laserfrog

Remember to highlight your recordings if you want to keep them up permanently. I certainly wouldn't want the Wrandom Wrestling Stream to become the stream equivalent of the BBC in the '60s.

Bums only the G-Fex telethon is saved! I didn't know you had to choose to save permanently.
All my memories gone! Oh well least I know that for future Wrandom Wrestling Streams.

Remember that time when Mark Henry grabbed hold of JR and JR was all like "YOU'RE HURTING ME!"
Ah good times, alas I cannot find a clip of it.

He shouldn't of said he was injury-prone. Got what he deserved in my opinion.

Hey, why isn't Mark Henry around right now?
Good question, hey did Liquidsnake post again after spying Henry the other day? maybe he's still splitting Liquid's wig?
Though the last time I saw him on tv was to do with the Olympics.

Here's a terrible quality version. I'd look more but this came up as the first result and I'm too lazy to look more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBMcL7HyA0A
This is good enough, excellent work, I can chortle away contently now.

Enfinit

During SummerSlam weekend this past August, your pals at WWE Games and THQ organized what might possibly be the greatest WWE panel ever, featuring an incredible line-up of talent: WWE Champion CM Punk, World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mike Tyson, Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee, Brodus Clay and the Funkadactyls, Cameron, Naomi and special moderator Jim Ross. You've had to content yourself with still photos and rumors of the event, but now we're ready to reveal the panel in its entirety.

Panel video.

Did anyone see this? Seems like it flew under the radar, at least for me anyway.

2 things.

1) Poster for Survivor Series. Miz fans unite!

mizss.jpg

2)

- Beth Phoenix has been planning to leave WWE for months according to Rob Feinstein, who is coordinating a signing next month with her boyfriend Adam "Edge" Copeland. He says they will be working together when she leaves WWE.

He wrote: "A ton of people are asking us about Beth Phoenix leaving the company next month. We knew about this a few months ago from our sources and we already plan on doing some signings and other stuff with her when the time permits."

which leads me to this:

A) Edge and Beth? Good for them
B) How the fuck is RF even involved in wrestling? I thought he be blacklisted for sure.

Kaladin

Impact is tomorrow night:

Thursday, Sept 27th!
NEW TV CHAMPION TO BE CROWNED ON CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY!
“Championship Thursday” returns to Impact Wrestling LIVE this Thursday with an added wrinkle; there is no defending champion. Negotiations between TNA’s current TV Champion Devon and TNA have been ongoing over the last month and have reached an impasse. As of today, The TNA TV Championship last held by Devon is vacated. TNA hopes that Devon returns to the active roster in the future. A new TV champion will be crowned LIVE on Impact!

Usually, in the “Championship Thursday” format, four challengers meet with IMPACT WRESTLING GM Hulk Hogan and plead their case as to why they deserve the shot at the champion. This month, one of the four men is guaranteed to be the new TV Champion! The challengers selected to compete in this “Championship Thursday” are Samoa Joe, Garett Bischoff, Magnus and Mr. Anderson. Hulk will hear these men’s arguments why they should be the one to get the title shot and then Hogan will make the hard decision of which two will face off. Tune into Spike TV at 8pt/7ct this Thursday night to see a new champion crowned.

ALSO ON THURSDAY'S SHOW:
-Last week on Impact, the Aces and 8s invited Hulk Hogan to come and meet with them face to face on their own turf, in their clubhouse. Hogan agreed to their demands before they brutally attacked Joseph Park. What will happen this Thursday on Impact? Will Hogan still enter enemy territory with Aces and 8s? Plus, we hope to find out the latest on Joseph Park's physical condition.

-Will "TNA Gut Check" prospect Evan Markopolous earn a contract and a spot on the TNA roster? The newcomer faces the judging trio of Bruce Prichard, Al Snow, and Taz on this broadcast.

-TNA World Champion Austin Aries and Jeff Hardy will both appear on Thursday's telecast. Less than 3 weeks ago from their TNA World Title Match at Bound For Glory, what will happen next in this developing rivalry between the champ and the BFG Series winner?
- All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING LIVE at 8/7c, including the latest news of the "Bound For Glory" Pay-Per-View event!

Enfinit

More CM Punk/Stone Cold shit. Panel from Summerslam went up today starring them. Just want to make sure you motherfuckers watch it.

JR'S JOKES ARE FUCKING GOLD.

And Tyson's drunk as fuck.

Kaladin

Samoa Joe, Garett Bischoff, Magnus and Mr. Anderson are argueing their cast to Hogan for a TV title shot this week....Hogan picks two.

IMO, it should be Joe vs Magnus with Magnus winning the belt, but we'll probably get Bishoff winning the belt over Joe or some BS.

somedevil

Samoa Joe, Garett Bischoff, Magnus and Mr. Anderson are argueing their cast to Hogan for a TV title shot this week....Hogan picks two.

IMO, it should be Joe vs Magnus with Magnus winning the belt, but we'll probably get Bishoff winning the belt over Joe or some BS.

That title is beneath Joe. Magnus should get it but most likely it will go to Bischoff.

I want to see Bischoff winning the belt over Joe.

strobogo

Banned
The weirdest thing about Kofi to me is that that he always gets a full head of momentum by running the ropes before the BOOM Drop. I don't understand the point of running the ropes when he stops in place anyway. Any momentum he'd have from running the ropes is completely negated, but he does it every time anyway.

The weirdest thing about Kofi to me is that that he always gets a full head of momentum by running the ropes before the BOOM Drop. I don't understand the point of running the ropes when he stops in place anyway. Any momentum he'd have from running the ropes is completely negated, but he does it every time anyway.

I cannot defend this, I swear he didn't used to spend so long faffing around.
Then again it works for The Rock.

R3anp.gif

Kaladin

[Vince]Fuck momentum, it looks cool. [/Vince]

Top Bottom