• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Okay reporting SoulPlaya. Dead man walking!
tumblr_m9vxfdAnP81qhr8kmo1_500.png

I just don't know why people don't just come to me. Someone else did the same thing without the forum post to at least inform me. I just don't get it. I thought I was liked here! Sure maybe I go overboard with some non-wrestling stuff but it's for the community! The community!

Damn it, if I had saved that other avvy like I wanted to I could be wearing it out of spite right now.

Ah well, missed opportunities.

these stories are amazing

http://deadspin.com/5938940/the-undertaker-goes-shopping-for-a-baseball-bat-more-wrestler-run+ins?tag=virgilbag

- Lex Luger lifting me high above his head during a segment on his "Lex Express" tour.
- Marc Mero (actually Johnny B Badd then) ruining my best $150 suit by rubbing up against me after he immersed himself in baby oil.
- Scott Steiner asking me where the pay phone was, and then bumming a quarter off me.
- Shawn Michaels during a remote interview hearing my stick-up-the-ass anchor say in his ear (mistakenly, during a mic check) "hey look, Chris is gonna interview another one of his steroid freaks." Michaels wanted a name and address. I regret not giving it to him.
- Doink and Dink never breaking character in the 45 minutes I spent with them in the dressing room.

Of course I have to find out what's up. "What the hell is the Sandman doing here?" "You see number 37? The Sandman is dating his sister." "No fucking way." "Yeah man...he sometimes shows up to games." "Thats....awesome. Is he cool?" "Yeah I guess...most of the time seems like he doesn't want to be bothered." "Please tell me he brown bags it to games." "Oh yeah man...he absolutely does."

strobogo

Banned
I totally want to read that comic. I remember having a late 80s/early 90s comic featuring Ted DiBiase and Virgil and a weight room. That's all I really remember about it. I think maybe Andre was involved somehow. I wish I knew what happened to it. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

G-Fex

I totally want to read that comic. I remember having a late 80s/early 90s comic featuring Ted DiBiase and Virgil and a weight room. That's all I really remember about it. I think maybe Andre was involved somehow. I wish I knew what happened to it. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

What about the Stinger on a cruise boat stopping a masked villain who happened to be
Rick Rude

suZQg.jpg

zYODY.jpg

cutting the rug!

Top Bottom