• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_m9va6lKlEE1rasdv5o1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, that goddamn thread. You bailed out in time Fex. You were an intell-fex-ual about it.

G-Fex

G-Fex I think you and Plywood may have more in common than you think...

Nah, I'm a schizo in real life and a joke character online.

Man, that goddamn thread. You bailed out in time Fex. You were an intell-fex-ual about it.

I wish I could do a wrestling shoot on all the people who post in that thread.

I'd just like to sit down in the middle of that thread with a mic and give them a piece of my mind what I really think about them.

spoilers: They're all not fit for human contact or well being.

strobogo

Banned
This is definitely the weirdest this thread has been for a few weeks. I don't even know what started it, either. Usually there is something to start it all off, but this time it was DDP/Ambrosia/Maria day/week/month/year, and the next think you know there is a page of bizarre pic spamming, tattling, and showing how many gigs of pictures you have saved on your hard drive. What a strange turn of events. A miscarriage of justice has happened here today. There are people literally hanging from the rafters of this thread.

Watching that WCW stream. What a shitty event the Junkyard brawl was. It's like 20 minutes where the crowd that paid to see the show has to watch a screen. Way to much risk walking around on those stacked cars compared to the reward.

Jerry Flynn was a real man.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watching that WCW stream. What a shitty event the Junkyard brawl was. It's like 20 minutes where the crowd that paid to see the show has to watch a screen. Way to much risk walking around on those stacked cars compared to the reward.

Jerry Flynn was a real man.

It was probably one of the worst matches they ever had. Ever.

It was probably one of the worst matches they ever had. Ever.

Love that it's at a "Bash at the Beach."

Also, with cage, ladder, and whatever other special matches it seems like wrestling schools should incorporate wall climbing to make people better adept at winning those. They all climb so slow.

G-Fex

Welp I might be gone for a few months now. Bye guys.

I'll come back after it's up. Goodbye for now and we'll see you on Nitro or something.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I'll come back after it's up. Goodbye for now and we'll see you on Nitro or something.

If it happens, take care.

Sokantish

You actually think you'd get a few months for that? Maybe you should edit it and call Devo THE SEAWARD. That'd get you what you really want. You want to be a martyr. Damien Sandow is the only martyr here, get your own thing!

McNei1y

a few months from now:

"ITS A RETURN. IT'S GOT TO BE A RETURN. THIS DAMN THING HAS BEEN GOING ON. I CAN'T BREAK THE DAMN CODE."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't care, I had to say it.

Bye sun

Sometimes, you gotta take a steaming shit in the middle of a room for people to pay attention and realize what they're doing.

I don't think your shit stinks enough.

VerTiGo

Banned
Bully Ray cuts a hysterical promo on TNA Today with Jeremy Borash. I want to quote it but it's there's plenty that I would love to but honestly it's better just to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF6aFMdaeLg&feature=g-all-u

TNA's backstage segments have all been consistently great lately. I wish it was on TV so all viewers got a chance to view these segments but by being online only you can tell there are less restrictions with what can be said, like they will mention the WWE by name when discussing a talent's prior history and such. This Bully promo, for instance, is very much like 80's WWF backstage promos with Gene Okerlund and Macho Man. Of course, no one can ever cut a better promo than Macho but that's the general vibe.

Top Bottom