• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Ok Wesley snipes is now fighting vampire boss man.

Triple h is fighting Ryan Reynolds.

I bet triple h tipped off the Feds on sniped to get revenge for not being in the main event

Makes as much sense as anything from that flick.

I could go without seeing anymore Masada. I swear if he fucks up Generico I'm going to be pissed.

edit.

Sami called Masada a mother fucker after the match

Huh, same thing I was thinking.

Masada probably busted up Callihan with that spot on the barricade. Whether or not Masada fucks anything else up depends on whether or not he does something as risky as that again this weekend.

Rich Swann > R-Truth

It was...interesting, I'll say that much.

EDIT: OK, roll and tuck into a three-way pose with the Smash Bros.? Yes, Rich Swann >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> R-Truth

bigkrev

Thank you to the guys who reccomended going to the Evolve show- its been so much fun so far! The Riccochet- AR Fox match ruled.

Man, this crowd must be tired or something. Great exchange from Generico and Del Sol right now, but all I hear from the audience is faint murmurs.

Edit: The hang time on that corkscrew plancha from Del Sol was breathtaking. This is a great match.

Kaladin

Fucking amazing match.

Del Sol is main event level talent for Evolve with that performance. El Generico wins with a top rope brainbuster, but that doesn't even begin to tell the story of this match....so many amazing spots.

People that do star ratings for matches like ***1/4 can eat get the hell out. Such a nitpicky way to watch this sport. Great show, well worth it. Bryce and Lenny were gold all night too.

Kaladin

Stick around for part 2 of Best of the Indies Month!!!!!!!

iPgBp7bdxP9M5.jpg

http://www.wwnlive.com/event-czw-09-08-12.html - from just $9.99 - bell-time 8PM EST

CZW World Heavyweight Championship
MASADA (c) vs El Generico

Chri$ Ca$h Memorial Ladder Match - Title Unification - Both Titles are on the Line
CZW World Jr Heavyweight Champion A.R. FOX vs CZW Wired TV Champion Dave Crist

CZW World Tag Team Championship
Danny Havoc & Devon Moore (c) vs Mr. Tofiga & Alexander James

Sami Callihan & Jake Crist vs The Super Smash Brothers

Rematch from Tangled Web
Rich Swann vs Shane Strickland

Fallout from the Break Up of BLK OUT
4Locos' Alex Colon vs Blk-Out's Ruckus

Chri$ Ca$h Opportunity Match
Pepper Parks vs Kekoa

Fucking amazing match.

Del Sol is main event level talent for Evolve with that performance. El Generico wins with a top rope brainbuster, but that doesn't even begin to tell the story of this match....so many amazing spots.

Agreed. I'm glad that this match closed out the PPV; I can't think of another match that could have followed that one.

I won't be watching the CZW iPPV tonight, although I will catch it later next week. You guys have fun with that. I'll just watch vicariously through your posts, or something.

Kaladin

I don't know why, but I'm cracking up at that girl in the front row to the right who's head just moves a few feet to the left.

Top Bottom