• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Morgadeth

Why'd I have to tune in to a Benoit match? :(

G1nLY.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Generico is really slumming it still being on CZW shows. He's so above that. I can't even figure out how CZW is still around.

Kaladin

Tooooooooooniiiiiiiiiiiightaaaaaah.

Iiiiiiiiin this very riiiiiiiingaaaaaah.

IIIIIIII am the gaaaaaaaaaaaamah.

i0crzUrGaHlt0.jpg

http://www.wwnlive.com/event-evolve-09-08-12.html - from just $9.99 - bell-time; 5PM EST

Main Event, Tie-Breaker Match;
El Generico vs Samuray Del Sol

Grudge Match;
Ricochet vs AR Fox

Six-Man Tag Team Action;
Rich Swann & The Super Smash Brothers vs Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak & Orange Cassidy

Special Challenge Match;
Sami Callihan vs MASADA

Non-Title Match;
Johnny Gargano vs Jon Davis

Special Attraction Match;
Jigsaw vs Lince Dorado

SHINE Showcase Match;
Christina von Eerie vs Marti Belle

D.U.F. vs The Scene;
Pinkie Sanchez vs Caleb Konley or Scott Reed

iPgBp7bdxP9M5.jpg

http://www.wwnlive.com/event-czw-09-08-12.html - from just $9.99 - bell-time 8PM EST

CZW World Heavyweight Championship
MASADA (c) vs El Generico

Chri$ Ca$h Memorial Ladder Match - Title Unification - Both Titles are on the Line
CZW World Jr Heavyweight Champion A.R. FOX vs CZW Wired TV Champion Dave Crist

CZW World Tag Team Championship
Danny Havoc & Devon Moore (c) vs Mr. Tofiga & Alexander James

Sami Callihan & Jake Crist vs The Super Smash Brothers

Rematch from Tangled Web
Rich Swann vs Shane Strickland

Fallout from the Break Up of BLK OUT
4Locos' Alex Colon vs Blk-Out's Ruckus

Chri$ Ca$h Opportunity Match
Pepper Parks vs Kekoa

Seriously, we are only hours away from the start of Best of the Indies month. Join us! Give CZW a chance if you've only seen it from Botchamania and other youtube videos.

The bell rings at 5pm sharp and we're going all night...grab some beers, take a nap, eat dinner, shower (or maybe save that for after CZW).....prepare yourselves for six hours of professional wrestling action!

strobogo

Banned
To me, CZW will always be the place of shitty deathmatches and where indy dream matches go to suck. Early into the indy boom of 2002-2004, they'd book a lot of the same indy darling stars to have the same matches they'd have in IWA-MS or ROH, but somehow they always sucked. JAPW has always been the same. On paper they book some of the most awesome shows, but nothing ever matches up to the expectations.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Dean Douglas!

all these videos have matriculate memories of all the smart people gimmicks in WCW

which was just 1 person

I wonder if AJ is watching this. It'd be nice for her to see that part about Matt Striker.

Who'd have thought Zack Ryder would be good at math?

jobber

Mr. Perfect's kid is getting more tv time this week than Sting is in TNA

jobber

lol they took a shot of the crowd when Sin Cara came out and it was guy sleeping

mood lighting is back!

Regal is no selling Josh's stupid questions

he botched a backflip and tried to play it off XD

B A * Punk!

Earn his respect yo

RBH

Bully Ray has signed a new deal with TNA, PWInsider.com has confirmed. The deal was signed about 3-4 days ago and I believe it is a two year deal. Ray will continue to agent for the promotion as well as wrestle. In my mind, this was a good signing for TNA as it was obvious Ray has evolved into the best heel in the company and it's not a far stretch to say he's worked himself into a position where he could conceivably be the TNA champion one day. Had he left for WWE or somewhere else, it would have been a huge loss to the company.

The signing means that for the first time since 1996, Ray and Devon are no longer working for the same wrestling promotion. There was a lot of talk at TV this week backstage that the company "didn't do right by Devon" as he got himself into better shape and had done everything that was asked of him, including working hard with younger talents and trying to help Garett Bischoff get over. There were those in the company shocked TNA didn't re-sign him as he was one of the most well liked people in the locker room and was often good cop to Bully's bad cop.

Ray and Devon will still be working together, obviously as their Team 3D Wrestling Academy in Florida remains open.
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/71734/tna-updates-on-bully-ray-and-devon.html?p=1

jobber

Thread. Repeat. Etc.

I'm kind of glad that he re-signed, going back to the WWE, if he opted to do that, would be a huge mistake.

He could have ushered in a new era with Punk and Paul E. Dangerously. He could do a shoot promo where being a bully is cool. The ultimate heel in the PG era.

Laserfrog

You hit the enemies with custard pies and then you can EAT them! And you have to colour in the world by walking on it and in the end the sun is totally jazzed that you coloured everything in.

Kaladin

Gabe Sapolsky said:
Today is the start of the greatest test of my career. WrestleCon will be the biggest event of my career. The Road To WrestleCon begins today at EVOLVE 17: Generico vs. Del Sol III live iPPV from Voorhees, NJ. We have seven months to build things into a red hot, buzzworthy frenzy. This is the time to spark business. It's no secret that the business isn't good for anyone right now. I've been there for the boom periods of the 90s for the majors and 2000s for the independents. Some shows might draw good crowds, but nothing is touching those times now. The talent is amazing now. I love our roster. You have proven you are still willing to support something when it has your attention. Now it is up to us to give you that something. ECW Barely Legal was a show a year in the making that everyone worked towards. The first ROH and DGUSA shows were months in the making. The most important time of my career until this point, the ROH Reborn period, proved what we could do with our backs against the wall. The first ROH show at the Manhattan Center with Bryan Danielson vs. KENTA was months in the making and sparked something in me. WrestleCon is right there with all those events to me. Starting today we need to make it special. I hope you will join us at 5pm EST today for EVOLVE either on live iPPV at WWNLive.com or in person at The Flyers Skate Zone as the most important time of my career and the history of EVOLVE and DGUSA begins.

Gabe Sapolsky is looking at today's Evolve 17 show as the start of the build to the most important weekend of his career, a career which has involved ECW, Ring of Honor and Dragon Gate USA. If that doesn't get you hyped to spend $10 on three hours of professional wrestling, and join us for what should be one hell of a ride between now and April, I don't know what will.

G-Fex

You hit the enemies with custard pies and then you can EAT them! And you have to colour in the world by walking on it and in the end the sun is totally jazzed that you coloured everything in.

You've gone too far Laser. Power has gotten the best of you.

And I think it's time for some TNA iMPACT!

last time on TNA iMPACT!

Dean Ambrose enjoys the big time as he debuts on TNA but two masked men are giving him a heck of a hard time. Will Dean who has newly sold out to wearing shades and Cena Jorts, win his match to further impress Kevin Nash? Will Eric Young and Ambrose become new tag champs? Will Kevin Nash eat another Soufflee made by Eric Young?

I didn't think he'd waste time on a kids show.

Genesis of McGuillicutty does what Sin Cara don't.

Having someone like Regal on there, might mean a few more lines could slip through that would make adults laughs, but go over the heads of kids - kinda like Pixar does with their movies.

...I am giving WWE too much credit with that though.

Kyoufu

Money in the Bank '11 is only $9 in HD on iTunes. Should I? Haven't seen it yet, but heard nothing but praise.

Absolutely. It's worth your time and money.

I recommend you watch the Punk stuff in the month leading up to the PPV though.

Top Bottom