• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| Team WWF vs. The World

Money in the Bank '11 is only $9 in HD on iTunes. Should I? Haven't seen it yet, but heard nothing but praise.
Watch all the punk stuff leading to the ppv. Even the stuff after up until the HHH match where he loses for no reason other than to please HHH ego is pretty good

Kaladin

Here we go Best of the Indies Month Part 1!!!

i0crzUrGaHlt0.jpg

http://www.wwnlive.com/event-evolve-09-08-12.html - from just $9.99 - bell-time; 5PM EST

Main Event, Tie-Breaker Match;
El Generico vs Samuray Del Sol

Grudge Match;
Ricochet vs AR Fox

Six-Man Tag Team Action;
Rich Swann & The Super Smash Brothers vs Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak & Orange Cassidy

Special Challenge Match;
Sami Callihan vs MASADA

Non-Title Match;
Johnny Gargano vs Jon Davis

Special Attraction Match;
Jigsaw vs Lince Dorado

SHINE Showcase Match;
Christina von Eerie vs Marti Belle

D.U.F. vs The Scene;
Pinkie Sanchez vs Caleb Konley or Scott Reeds.com/i0crzUrGaHlt0.jpg[/IMG]

Kaladin

Where did you see that? Originally those were supposed to be DGUSA dates. Have they announced locations?

They just mentioned those dates on the broadcast, I thought they said they were Evolve......maybe they're Dragon Gate USA and I missed it.

Is Davis done with this loss?

Did Davis just hulk up a little there? That was rich.

Davis gambled on a count-out and lost, like so many wrestling game players before him.

He seems like a solid wrestler, though. I like how he uses his strength so precisely. Using sheer strength to counter momentum, like how he stopped and countered a springboard DDT from Gargano, smart stuff.

They just mentioned those dates on the broadcast, I thought they said they were Evolve......maybe they're Dragon Gate USA and I missed it.

If he wasn't before Gargano started to congratulate him, he certainly is now! Dude just snapped and tossed Gargano through a table. He's got jealous eyes!

Didn't catch that. Was there a location mention? Also, no way Davis is done there.

Did Davis just hulk up a little there? That was rich.

Davis gambled on a count-out and lost, like so many wrestling game players before him.

He seems like a solid wrestler, though. I like how he uses his strength so precisely. Using sheer strength to stop and counter a springboard DDT, smart stuff.

If he wasn't before Gargano started to congratulate him, he certainly is now! Dude just snapped and tossed Gargano through a table. He's got jealous eyes!

Davis is extremely solid. He never quite has the flash to put him in the upper echelon but I always enjoy seeing him. The crowd usually doesn't come around to him until late but he always does solid work and his power is pretty damn good.

Kaladin

Lince Dorado wins it with the "One Man Spanish Fly" (basically Sin Cara's top rope flipping side slam)

Christina von Eerie vs Marti Belle is up now.

Will keep watching until I see Mr H's then.

Well unless he was already killed off.

Only 40 minutes left any way.

Fake edit. TRIPLE H SIGHTED. And he is talking about his dick!!

Kaladin

Callihan Death Clutch was a nice finisher, quick and sudden drop back into a Coquina clutch.

Edit: Sami just called out "that big mother fucker Masada"

Jumping on someone's back and locking in a clutch cannot kill zombies, Callihan. Silly duder.

Still, solid match - and it helps that we didn't see too much of The Scene's usual routine. And we still get Callihan vs Masada!

Kaladin

Masada must have fucked up Sami somehow. Sami was out on the floor for a while and basically tapped out to Masada as soon as he came back in.

I could go without seeing anymore Masada. I swear if he fucks up Generico I'm going to be pissed.

edit.

Sami called Masada a mother fucker after the match

Ok Wesley snipes is now fighting vampire boss man.

Triple h is fighting Ryan Reynolds.

I bet triple h tipped off the Feds on snipes to get revenge for not being in the main event.

Edit RIP vampire triple h. :(

Kaladin

I'm guessing we'll get Rich Swann & The Super Smash Brothers vs Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak & Orange Cassidy before the intermission.

This has been a good show so far......about to get great.

Top Bottom