• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Torrie Tuesday is my favorite day of the week
w44.gif

Fox318

I want a job with WWE in HR so bad.

"So we are all part time but we don't get healthcare despite working well over the 30 hr a week average stated in the ACA?"

"Wait why aren't we union again?"

"Why does Vince and HHH have a poll installed in their office?"

"Does Steph even work here? Her office is empty."

It's sad that the only person here I would expect to include a WOC on their hot ladies of wrestling list is a fetishist like Data West. Maybe some of y'all need to examine your prejudices.

klonere

Banned
If it wasn't for Becky who I am unreasonably biased towards Alicia Fox is my fav current Diva purely by looks.

I think she also has the most potential in the ring and as a character out of all the non NXT girls. Even more than Nikki!

jmdajr

If it wasn't for Becky who I am unreasonably biased towards Alicia Fox is my fav current Diva purely by looks.

I think she also has the most potential in the ring and as a character out of all the non NXT girls. Even more than Nikki!

Better than Nattie? I don't know. Alicia matches always seem super sloppy.

RP912

Banned
Who would actually want to work for the WWE on a corporate level :/ :/?

Dealing with all of those suits, hearing bitching and moaning from every wrestler, and trying to market a "fan favorite". It would be like the 7th layer of hell.

Dealing with all of those suits, hearing bitching and moaning from every wrestler, and trying to market a "fan favorite". It would be like the 7th layer of hell.

I assume Liquid wants to work there so he can send nice cards to Steph and Eva every day.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I demand an apology. This is clearly not Fun and Playful behavior from Pepsi

There's a sex act for basically every word now, isn't there

Goddamnit world

klonere

Banned
Better than Nattie? I don't know. Alicia matches always seem super sloppy.

The stuff with Becky last night wasn't the worst.

And I always forget about Nattie. Like the WWE as well it seems.

No better or worse than any other large corporation I'd wager. Honestly there's probably more flavor in the work than some tech or services company.

Aiii

So not worth it
Most EVP's they promote/employ seem to quit or get let go within a year at WWE. I bet working there is the worst.

The stuff with Becky last night wasn't the worst.

And I always forget about Nattie. Like the WWE as well it seems.

Could it be that Nattie is at home with her husband who almost died and had extremely serious neck surgery with a 5% survival rate or something, and that's more important than dumb shit wrestling?

jmdajr

Could it be that Nattie is at home with her husband who almost died and had extremely serious neck surgery with a 5% survival rate or something, and that's more important than dumb shit wrestling?

I think even before that she wasn't exactly in any good storylines or title chases.

UberTag

I think Bryan should be cleared and have a crazy Bob Backlund gimmick. Talkin' about Shamans, his garden all the while dressed like this
Crazy Insane Amish Dude... I can get behind this.
Just have D.Brine sign a zillion waivers exonerating the WWE of any responsibility should he kill himself in the ring... or anyone else outside of the ring.
Everybody wins!

klonere

Banned

Yes she's definitely not been on the road for the last few months, even house shows! She's definitely just been at home and nothing else! Clearly why she actively retweets people and positively responds to people who ask her why she's not involved!

Top Bottom