• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

klonere

Banned
Crazy Insane Amish Dude... I can get behind this.
Just have D.Brine sign a zillion waivers exonerating the WWE of any responsibility should he kill himself in the ring... or anyone else outside of the ring.
Everybody wins!

DBry vs Kurt Angle, WM32, in a literal Deathmatch.

Someone's gonna book it at some stage, why not Vince?

RP912

Banned
A Douglas and Layla fan. You're truly one of the good ones RP9.

I'm a man of good taste friend...

j.gif

somedevil

Just post some New Japan news:

As noted, former WWE NXT star CJ Parker is headed to New Japan Pro Wrestling as Juice Robinson. This comes after Parker announced on Twitter that he was retiring but was just referring to that CJ Parker character. Apparently WWE Performance Center coach Matt Bloom (Tensai, Jason Albert) helped Parker get the NJPW job when he decided to leave WWE. Parker is set to be pushed in NJPW's junior heavyweight division along with Matt Sydal, the former Evan Bourne.

Happy for him but how do New Japan fans feel?

Plus counting DVR viewers over 4.3 million people watched Sting last week wanting a challenge for the title.

klonere

Banned
So apparently Nash was at a GFW show and put over Bullet Club as a fine continuation of the NWO.

Whatever double J is paying Nash, its not worth it.

RP912

Banned

Plus counting DVR viewers over 4.3 million people watched Sting last week wanting a challenge for the title.

Parker would fit right in the roster with that godtier palm strike to Owens. He's built for the strong style.

New Japan loves its questionable gaijins. See: Doc Gallows and Mike Bennett (although you could at least justify Bennett because Maria).

Imagine though if Parker does for the anti-whaling or an anti-anime waifu gimmick.

Right to Censor, only in New Japan and protesting anime waifus dragging the Japanese birthrate down instead of The Kat's threats to go nude.

jmdajr

Ok so...

Snuka is being charged with third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter after the death of his then-girlfriend, Nancy Argentino. According to Cassi, the charges were based on three sources, including Snuka’s “numerous” statements to the media, as well as his autobiography.

Lehigh County District Attorney Jim Martin, who re-opened the case last year after being declared a cold case in 1983, said Snuka’s celebrity didn’t have a factor of a lack of charges being brought against Snuka then. Martin announced the grand jury’s findings, saying Snuka is reported to have assaulted Argentino repeatedly, and failed to get her medical attention, which resulted in her death the next day.

Snuka was in the Allentown area for a WWF taping, and reportedly told five people, including the responding police officer, that he shoved Argentino and she fell and hit her head. According to the Allentown Morning Call, an autopsy later determined Argentino died of traumatic brain injuries in addition to more than two dozen cuts and bruises on her body; Snuka was reported to have found her in the room after attending the WWF tapings that day.

Menome

Well, that episode of RAW...happened.

Still; meant I could divert my attention and write up notes from the Battleborn PAX streams as part of my one-man GAF fanfare team for that game.

Vince pretending to be blind so he could "accidentally" grope some Divas would be exactly the kind of thing I could imagine Vince doing.

I sent an email to pwtorch livecast today defending Rusev x Ziggler.

It got shut down hard on-air haha.

I'm still onboard with the angle.

Top Bottom