• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Legit thought Spike Dudley was dead.

by0av.jpg

I tweeted this at @WWEBigE @XavierWoodsPhD @TrueKofi. We'll see if any of them respond.

Cool, let me know if you hear anything.

My friend hooked me up with the Skull Snaps album a few weeks ago (along with a bunch of other old private press stuff) and I was thinking it was some new local band I'd gotten a free album off of bandcamp from. Finally got around to listening to it today and was really enjoying it, then "It's a New Day" came on and I was blown away.

Keibler was a combo of being ungodly hot (far too hot for wrestling, IMO), and clearly being into/wanting to do all the gravy bowl/mud wrestling stuff.

Like I said earlier, if she was around now, Tumblr would blow up from all the damn ass gifs every Monday

klonere

Banned
Just gave a follow to Bronson's twitter and got that instant follow back.

Now that's being #connected with the #BronsonUniverse

jmdajr

I don't know, but Trish rocked my world. I didn't know they built em that way. I mean now I do.

God bless the world of physical fitness.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't understand WrassleGAF's obsession with people who are either fucking or are related to someone shitty. Let each person stand alone.

Tamina hasn't done anything wrong, therefore she shouldn't be berried. The end.

You can't have nepotism only one way.

Top Bottom