• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

jmdajr

WWE issued the following statement to PWInsider.com:

“WWE expresses its continued sympathy to the Argentino family for their loss. Ultimately this legal matter will be decided by our judicial system.”

Sou Da

Goddamn. I actually got put to sleep by a Big Show match, I thought people were just being hyperbolic when they said that. How did the Sasha beat the clock go?

JQgLkFD.gif

This was next level.

Nekofrog

Banned
So would something like this accelerate haitchs control over the product if something were to happen to Vince?

I guess what I'm asking is is every match about to have hhh in it and going over on every show

Fox318

So would something like this accelerate haitchs control over the product if something were to happen to Vince?

If Vince is ousted now way does Wall street and the board let HHH have control with just his NXT business under his belt.

Honestly if they had to get somebody they would probably go to Shane since he knows wrestling and actually has experience running all aspects of a company.

Most HHH would get is creative and talent control

klonere

Banned

I guess what I'm asking is is every match about to have hhh in it and going over on every show

Family ties plus organizational entrenchment means its more likely that HHH is superseded by some Wall Street Havard MBA pair of safe hands at the top while HHH stays where he is.

5oHohOo.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand WrassleGAF's obsession with people who are either fucking or are related to someone shitty. Let each person stand alone.

Tamina hasn't done anything wrong, therefore she shouldn't be berried. The end.

Nekofrog

Banned
Y'know, I was kinda thinking that the other night, but if you compare her to previous weeks, it's definitely just the straight hair and the different way she's been doing her makeup. It's a lot more minimalistic in it's application and it looks amazing.

yeah, this. my wife can look like a totally different person when she straightens her hair out and puts a slightly different face on.

that's when i call her kelly instead of her real name.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
While I wait on Metal Gear to be delivered, and now that the '97 Nitros are on the Network, the Chronological PPV Super Grades are back!

Guys, Souled Out '97. Miss nWo.

Miss.

nWo.

Survivor Series '93 - F

I just watched this show. The first match with Jannetty/1-2-3 Kid/Razor/Perfect was pretty entertaining. That alone should take it above an F. The rest of the show was terrible, but that first match was good.

jmdajr

I don't understand WrassleGAF's obsession with people who are either fucking or are related to someone shitty. Let each person stand alone.

Right. But this is WWE we are talking about. For sure the mention of the last name is gone. At least.

holy fuck WWE stock is tanking hard, just hit 11% down 1 day.

WWE stock has more ups and downs then a 70's wrestlers forehead.

Doesnt seem like a great long term investment but if you buy during its many lows and sell when its high again before the next shitstorm tanks it, it seems like a good way to make a quick buck.

jmdajr

The stock market as a whole has been crazy. Up hundred points, down hundreds of points. It's the wave baby.

Is H suited to take over though?

Vince covered up a murder for Snuka. H couldn't even keep his golden boy's neo-nazi girlfriend on the DL

imBask

Banned
Ronda Rousey has one hell of a body but i'm not a huge fan of her face

I would never tell her that face to face

Aiii

So not worth it

This company, which has a long history of burying people for being associated with people they don't like, yeah, we really shouldn't go to hard on them and expect the same thing to happen here.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't know if that's true. How did he help kill her?

edit: Perjury yeah...more likely.

The statute of limitations on perjury and obstruction are wayyyyyyyy shorter than 30 years.

Top Bottom