• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Striker

Wasn't it Vince who kept calling Gail Kim another Asian girl's name or vice versa? Gail is an excellent talent and speaks good English but they never did shit with her in her last run.

seth-rollins-fan-jumps-rail.png

I suspect this image will make the rounds of clickbait sites and such, so this is the how the WWE is representing itself. I bigot champion looking bewildered and afraid of an audience member jumping the rail.

#SaveUsStinger

Eh, given that both his old Shield team mates have been attacked during events recently by members of the crowd, you can forgive him I think.

hamchan

Wow watching RAW now and the fan jumping the fence is scary. Thankfully nothing happened.

Seth Rollins is a legend for just continuing his walk to the ring with full confidence. What massive balls. Also Cena instantly going into protect mode, what a great guy too. Then Xavier blowing the trombone at the guy lol.

Hex

Banned
I can't believe they resigned Gail Kim for a third time

Wow.. really?

Anyway...sad thing is, she will be jobbing out to Nikki in no time sadly enough after spending time in NXT.
Or maybe baby (woooooooden) Flair since Trips is a Flair mark apparently.

Wow watching RAW now and the fan jumping the fence is scary. Thankfully nothing happened.

Seth Rollins is a legend for just continuing his walk to the ring with full confidence. What massive balls. Also Cena instantly going into protect mode, what a great guy too. Then Xavier blowing the trombone at the guy lol.

Yeah especially since that dude who turned up to the performance centre with a gun, stalking one of the female wrestlers. Shit is out of control.

Woods playing the Final Fantasy victory theme was my highlight of Raw.

Wow.. really?

Anyway...sad thing is, she will be jobbing out to Nikki in no time sadly enough after spending time in NXT.
Or maybe baby (woooooooden) Flair since Trips is a Flair mark apparently.

Not really, just a joke on the stupid shit with certain people in WWE mixing Gail Kim up with Lena Yada because they "looked alike". Hopefully by the time Kana gets demoted to the main roster the Bellas will be gone.

EDIT: I forgot about Eva Marie. :(

vern

Hey what's up wrassling gaf... Just wanted to drop by and share this with you all. Don't wanna be a shill, and I'm not into wrestling at all, but I live in China my good friend who also lives here has been working hard getting pro wrestling going. Wwe Wrestling is pretty popular here, I know they came to shanghai awhile back even... Anyway I digress.

His wrestling promotion is starting to gain some steam and I just thought I'd share it with the gaf community. I'm not affiliated in anyway, besides that he's my friend. The first episode of Middle Kingdom wrestling TV is here:

http://middlekingdomwrestling.com/mkw-tv-episode-1/

Maybe if you guys watch it and provide feedback I'll show him this gaf link. Anyway, thanks for your time and sorry if this isn't wanted here !

seth-rollins-fan-jumps-rail.png

I suspect this image will make the rounds of clickbait sites and such, so this is the how the WWE is representing itself. I bigot champion looking bewildered and afraid of an audience member jumping the rail.

#SaveUsStinger

Damn. I fell asleep during the last hour. Need to see what happened. Is there a bigger image?

Got to #slam a co-worker for coming and yelling at me about something he didn't like, then complaining about it on our message channel with a nice big long snarky reply. Took all my restraint to not end it with a New Day gif.

imBask

Banned
so.

Terrible Raw
Terrible podcast

that's not how you do a season finale.

without New Day and the Dudley this show would've been WCW Nitro level of bad

Ithil

Before I get hype..Hows her english? Can she cut a decent promo? I fear when she gets to the main roster this will stop her from getting over :l.

I like dis...I like it alot..

iDwxkmF.gif

She speaks basic English to fans, so she is at least passable. She'd pick it up over time in NXT anyway.
The standards for promos among the Divas are not exactly high, regardless.

Xater

I want Kana to be booked as the female Brock Lesnar. Instead of suplexing people she just kicks the shit out of them. Hell let Heyman take care of her.

klonere

Banned
How does it feel when you realize that Sasha Banks (23) and Bayley (26) have both had the best match and best feuds of their respective careers and that their main roster work will be a shadow of what they achieved in NXT?

Xater

How does it feel when you realize that Sasha Banks (23) and Bayley (26) have both had the best match and best feuds of their respective careers and that their main roster work will be a shadow of what they achieved in NXT?

Depressing as fuck? Especially considering that they are not even working magic down there in NXT. The people in charge at RAW just suck ass.

imBask

Banned

sad for Sasha, but I feel nothing for that 26 year old big baby

RP912

Banned
Fred is just in time for a revamped version of "My Way" featuring Slash and Axel Rose at Wrestlemania 32. I see what you are doing Durst.

PowerTaxi

Banned
Hey guys, I'm going to Japan in a few weeks and a friend asked me to pick up a New Japan shirt while I'm there. Does anyone know of a retail shop where I'd find one?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey what's up wrassling gaf... Just wanted to drop by and share this with you all. Don't wanna be a shill, and I'm not into wrestling at all, but I live in China my good friend who also lives here has been working hard getting pro wrestling going. Wwe Wrestling is pretty popular here, I know they came to shanghai awhile back even... Anyway I digress.

His wrestling promotion is starting to gain some steam and I just thought I'd share it with the gaf community. I'm not affiliated in anyway, besides that he's my friend. The first episode of Middle Kingdom wrestling TV is here:

http://middlekingdomwrestling.com/mkw-tv-episode-1/

Maybe if you guys watch it and provide feedback I'll show him this gaf link. Anyway, thanks for your time and sorry if this isn't wanted here !

I'll take a look once I get some time, it sounds pretty interesting. Very curious!

Sephzilla

So how long until someone tells Vince that Xavier Woods has a YouTube channel for videogames, and then Vince starts having Xavier walk out dressed like someone from Revenge of the Nerds?

Browny

Banned
So how long until someone tells Vince that Xavier Woods has a YouTube channel for videogames, and then Vince starts having Xavier walk out dressed like someone from Revenge of the Nerds?

readImage

That Tekken game seems good - get him out there as Eddy Gordo doing flippy shit!

What do you mean, that's Kofi?

Gonzalez

Banned
Wasn't that the original idea for The New Day gimmick, but Vince was like "No... No... You need to act black". So they turned them into gospel preacher.

Things I enjoyed on Raw: A backstage skit with Trombones and Kazoos
...that is all.

Kane's never coming back :[
Sweeney, you keep getting my hopes up each and every week.

Kane? I love Kane.
I knew you'd come around Data.

I heard WWE released Kane
I could understand some hesitation returning on his part seeing how shitacular the show has been as of late.

I'd expect something more like getting Zack Ryder'd if anything.

imBask

Banned
how do you guys find time to play Mad Max or Until Dawn when MGS V just came out!

You guys have no respect for the business

Top Bottom