• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Charlotte is kind of struggling with charisma and psychology, but she's not bad at all. I would rank her

1. Sasha
2. Bayley
3. Becky
4. Alicia
5. Charlotte
6. Alexa
7. Naomi
8. Paige

She can have a great match with anyone ranked higher than her.

Sephzilla

Sasha Banks is the total package of what WWE needs right now for the Divas division. She's like the Bella twins, but can actually wrestle and talk while not sounding like a 14 year old. She's also the only one getting decent reactions from the crowd.

And she has a celebrity connection on top of all of that. I'm surprised Vince hasn't strapped a fucking rocket to her.

imBask

Banned
Charlotte is kind of struggling with charisma and psychology, but she's not bad at all. I would rank her

1. Sasha
2. Bayley
3. Becky
4. Alicia
5. Charlotte
6. Alexa
7. Naomi
8. Paige

She can have a great match with anyone ranked higher than her.

Bayley and Becky 2 and 3

laughing-spiderman.gif

more like bottom 1 and 2 yeah

klonere

Banned
GFW is already #cooked

Instead, what I saw was an announcement that the next shows were in October, with not even a mention of the Texas dates on the site......the Texas dates have been canceled under mysterious reasons

To get my money back, though, I am expected to drive 1 hour round trip (assuming there is absolutely no traffic) to the South side of town & go to the Missions ballpark box office....the event itself was not even scheduled in this location, but rather a different ballpark located much more conveniently to my home.

http://www.naturalbornheel.com/2015/09/an-open-letter-to-gfw-jeff-jarrett.html

Ithil

Does Alicia do anything other than a good Northern lights suplex? I see people rank her highly but I don't know why.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ahh ok, they seem like the only thing worth watching at the mo...and the odd cesaro match.
I miss the US open challenge :(

I think we all do. Cena elevated the hell out of that belt.

Does Alicia do anything other than a good Northern lights suplex? I see people rank her highly but I don't know why.

#QueenFox brief angle still holds a lot of goodwill

vern

I'll take a look once I get some time, it sounds pretty interesting. Very curious!

Cool man, I'll try to follow this thread and find your impressions later... This topic moves fast though, goddamn guys!

Maybe you could pm or something let me know haha. I'll pass on to my friend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cool man, I'll try to follow this thread and find your impressions later... This topic moves fast though, goddamn guys!

Maybe you could pm or something let me know haha. I'll pass on to my friend.

I'll do my best. I added it to Pocket and my Watch Later.

There was also a tilt a whirl backbreaker I think, oh and the cranium crater kick, can't forget that!

Not gonna lie though, I've always been lenient on her because I like the way she looks.
Alicia kind of had the reverse title curve, got the belt waaaay too soon, by the time she finally got somewhat solid she was in the jobbing phase.

What about Mad Max pushes it over the edge for you guys. To me it looks like another Warner/Ubi open world game.

Not really in the mood for one of those

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What about Mad Max pushes it over the edge for you guys. To me it looks like another Warner/Ubi open world game.

It's another warner/ubi open world game. The formula is solid and fits the universe. That shit is focus tested to hell and it works, goddammit. Not everything needs to be imaginative and new for me - sometimes iterating on a design, and everything clicking is good enough to make a fantastic game I love to play.

Sephzilla

-- The car combat feels like Burnout
-- Despite using the Batman combat, it feels really satisfying. I actually think its a tad more challenging than the Arkham combat.
-- The game/world is fucking beautiful
-- Lots of stuff to do
-- Story seems pretty decent/good right now
-- Respectable amounts of car customization

It's definitely another Ubi/WB open world game, but it feels like a really polished and well put together one.

Alicia was really good for a while. She had a fantastic 7 or 8 minute match with Natalya on Main Event like a year and a half ago. I think she's regressed after being pushed down the card and not wrestling as much.

Edit: Charlotte has always been questionable. She has NO personality. None. Her character really should be trying to overcome the burden of living up to her father's name, not milking it for cheap pops. Or she should be a heel despised for trying to ride her father's coattails. Anything but what they're doing with her. She's a good wrestler if she has a real pro like Nattie or Sasha there to help pace and structure the match, but she looks green and nervous if she has to do 50% or more of the hard work.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure this has been answered, but does WWE have their own security team or is it up to the arena to provide that?

Arena has event security but WWE has some of their own to help coordinate it, because you get different event staff each time.

Btw, that Paige/Sasha match last night was totally solid, and did a good job of setting up Paige turning on Charlotte out of jealousy, perhaps even during the title match next week. Then have Paige fight Nikki at Night of Champions, and either have her win or have Charlotte screw her tit for tat. Then you have a Charlotte/Paige blood feud, either over the title or over the number one contendership.

Barrage

Btw, that Paige/Sasha match last night was totally solid, and did a good job of setting up Paige turning on Charlotte out of jealousy, perhaps even during the title match next week. Then have Paige fight Nikki at Night of Champions, and either have her win or have Charlotte screw her tit for tat. Then you have a Charlotte/Paige blood feud, either over the title or over the number one contendership.

I agree the match was good,it furthered the angle, it all worked. The question is when Nikki loses the title,to energize the division it needs to be sooner rather than later.

The story they're telling is that Charlotte will get screwed next week by Paige and Nikki will break the record. Hopefully that leads to Nikki losing at NOC. It feels like the Division is on hold until that happens.

number47

Besides the chop and the figure four, I don't care for ric flairs legacy. All the hot air about him makes me understand why Steiner is the way he is.

kiguel182

Couldn't finish Raw this week. Just, nothing interesting happened.

The highlight from what I saw was the New Day segment as always. Didn't watch the main-event.

It's another warner/ubi open world game. The formula is solid and fits the universe. That shit is focus tested to hell and it works, goddammit. Not everything needs to be imaginative and new for me - sometimes iterating on a design, and everything clicking is good enough to make a fantastic game I love to play.

This and the comments of you saying PewDiePie is 'likable' makes you a weird, fascinating dude, Sunny.

Ithil

When's Sara Lee debuting on NXT?

Probably mid to late 2016, if she even does. Although that big money contract might make them rush her onto TV long before she's ready, thereby ensuring she fails and wastes said big money contract. They love self-fulfilling prophecies.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This and the comments of you saying PewDiePie is 'likable' makes you a weird, fascinating dude, Sunny.

I sat my ass down with my buddy's kid, she's 13 and loves the dude. She mentioned him and I was like "ok. You need to show me THREE of his videos you like, because whenever I see him all he does is scream about rape and make noises" and she showed me 3 really entertaining videos that were nothing like that. Then we watched 5. Then 10. I'm on board. He's an entertaining dude and SUPER likable. You'll find zero hate for that dude from me.

Ric Flair was the last of the touring champions which plays a big part in how he's remembered and compared to those who came after him, but his legacy is almost entirely tied to the NWA belt itself and what that title meant in the world of wrestling.

Also, I agree with Sunny. Mad Max does nothing new, it's just FUNNNNNNNN. So much fun.

Cagey

Banned
I sat my ass down with my buddy's kid, she's 13 and loves the dude. She mentioned him and I was like "ok. You need to show me THREE of his videos you like, because whenever I see him all he does is scream about rape and make noises" and she showed me 3 really entertaining videos that were nothing like that. Then we watched 5. Then 10. I'm on board. He's an entertaining dude and SUPER likable. You'll find zero hate for that dude from me.

Watching videos of random people playing video games, not even in a competition but just for fun, is the most millenial fucking thing you can do. You should be ashamed.

And I have two good friends who run a successful stream themselves.

OK show me these three pal.

Menome

Life Is Strange is still on course to be my GOTY. Replayed episodes 2-4 over the past few weeks to make some changes to my decisions and think I actually made the right choice in standing up for David this time in Ep.3

You have a conversation with him the next morning and he actually comes across as genuinely caring about you, Chloe and the other students.

As I was siding against Chloe this time, I did let her have the bribe-money this time around to balance things out.

Aiii

So not worth it
TMZ.com reports that WWE Divas Paige and Alicia Fox were ejected from Baltimore’s Supano’s Prime Steakhouse on Sunday evening after a brawl broke out between the Divas and a regular patron.

A waiter at Supano’s told TMZ that the Divas were grabbing a drink late Sunday night when a regular customer came in and began harassing them by taking pictures and videos. Paige and Alicia reportedly confronted her before “all hell broke lose” and drinks were thrown by both sides.

Employees jumped in and stopped the fight and they were all forced to leave the venue.\

Probably posted already, but chav's gonna chav.

Sephzilla

This is totally off topic but I just wanted to bring it up because I know Sunny absolute loves this person. I was watching the newest Movie Fights episode on Screen Junkies and they had Max Landis on as one of the panelists. Jesus fucking Christ this guy comes across as the walking definition of an entitled millennial.

He did pitch a much better sounding Batman/Superman movie than Dawn of Justice though

Aiii

So not worth it
This is totally off topic but I just wanted to bring it up because I know Sunny absolute loves this person. I was watching the newest Movie Fights episode on Screen Junkies and they had Max Landis on as one of the panelists. Jesus fucking Christ this guy comes across as the walking definition of an entitled millennial.

He did pitch a much better sounding Batman/Superman movie than Dawn of Justice though

I do hope he actually becomes a guest on a Best of the Worst, that should make for an entertaining website.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
OK show me these three pal.

Fuck, he has a lot of vids. One was a Skate 3 video, some Kinect thing with the floor being lava, and I don't remember. He has a LOT of videos.

Probably posted already, but chav's gonna chav.

Hek hek hek

A millennial would. He doesn't have any responsibilities.

Still mad FallingEdge ate his rape money pizza. Or...whatever.

Life Is Strange is still on course to be my GOTY. Replayed episodes 2-4 over the past few weeks to make some changes to my decisions and think I actually made the right choice in standing up for David this time in Ep.3

You have a conversation with him the next morning and he actually comes across as genuinely caring about you, Chloe and the other students.

As I was siding against Chloe this time, I did let her have the bribe-money this time around to balance things out.

Life is Strange is hands down the must-play game of the year.

Top Bottom