• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

galvatron

Question, friends: Do you think Austin would make a good color commentator (if Vince wasn't in his ear)?

I'd like to think so, but I get sad when I think of him sitting behind a bottle of mountain dew or whatever they're shilling.

Also, he's too big a name to really fit the retired-to-everyday-commentary tier...I'd keep wondering why doesn't he stun HHH on occasion and end the authority.
Stone cold powerlessly ranting about their injustice and getting KOed by a Brock table flip? It just doesn't fit.

Gonzalez

Banned
tumblr_nt6lm6kmhw1qfa19eo1_500.png
I like the added detail of Roman's contacts being uneven.

Sephzilla

I'd like to think so, but I get sad when I think of him sitting behind a bottle of mountain dew or whatever they're shilling.

Also, he's too big a name to really fit the retired-to-everyday-commentary tier...I'd keep wondering why doesn't he stun HHH on occasion and end the authority.
Stone cold powerlessly ranting about their injustice and getting KOed by a Brock table flip? It just doesn't fit.

I feel this is something that should happen regardless. There are always the HHH vs Rock rumors floating around but it should honestly be HHH vs Austin

Mahonay

Banned
I think it's actively bad for the concept. Giant Sam Tarly is just random as fuck.
When he first took off that black sheep mask and revealed what he looked like I chuckled. I don't think that's the reaction they're looking for. Combined with the spandex tank top he looks fucking hilarious.

I agree. It's actively shit,

Sephzilla

It's going to be really hard to take the Wyatt Family seriously ever again after that Cena feud. When they basically lose a 3 on 1 cage match and need a demon Little Jimmy to win they lose a lot of steam

Mahonay

Banned
It's going to be really hard to take the Wyatt Family seriously ever again after that Cena feud. When they basically lose a 3 on 1 cage match and need a demon Little Jimmy to win they lose a lot of steam
I stopped watching for a few weeks after that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

The Wyatt family was only fun when Bray never actually fought anyone

Mahonay

Banned
The Wyatt family was only fun when Bray never actually fought anyone
And when he did people sold like death.

It was so good, and it was completely dissected and thrown out like garbage with that Cena feud. The worst Cena burial I've witnessed since I started watching again.

Is it fun? You should buy One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, it's made me re-sub to Hulu so I can watch it all again. See you all in like 5 years.

One Piece is dope though. Last time I got into OP the time skip had JUST happened. Wonder what all I missed. But it's so rewarding to journey from the beginning again.

I'm only three stages into the new quest mode in Deception IV: Nightmare Princess. It's enjoyable, though the movement takes a little getting used to.

Aye, after losing both matches in his 'Prep Week', he'll crawl back from defeat and retain both titles at the PPV.

Sheamus cashes in on the following RAW. I'll bet a seven-day "SANDOW SUCKS" avatar on it.

EDIT: Fuck, I'm top of the page and can't weasel out of it.

Weaseling out of a WrassleGAF bet will be dealt with by the OMERTA code, friend.

Vita only owner, so I don't think that's an option.

With BOLA and King of Trios behind us, what's the next big indie show on the calendar?

16 Carat Gold's already taken place. ROH has its All Star Extravaganza and Glory by Honor shows. CZW's running a double shot with WSU this weekend.

Vita only owner, so I don't think that's an option.

With BOLA and King of Trios behind us, what's the next big indie show on the calendar?

Next ROH PPV is soon. Jay lethal defends the TV title and World title on the same night(what a coincidence).

Not really Indie,but CMLL anniversary show is this week.

Fuuuuuuuck, people saying that Kana signing with WWE indicates that NJPW & WWE are working together.

u0k2Gq8.gif

Amazing that in a world with google people continue to make ignorant-ass statements about shit they know nothing about.

Mahonay

Banned
Fuuuuuuuck, people saying that Kana signing with WWE indicates that NJPW & WWE are working together.

Amazing that in a world with google people continue to make ignorant-ass statements about shit they know nothing about.
Ask them how they feel again when she's receiving a Rear View.

u0k2Gq8.gif

Lol 'cism. Although, there are a lot of people in this thread that make statements about angles or characters they admittedly didn't watch and only base their opinions of them on the opinions of others.

"Didn't X do X?" "Wasn't X supposed to be really bad?" And so forth. Should not be a surprised that wrestling fans are not always the brightest and well informed bunch.

Xater

Do it! Enjoy indy wrestling. wXw shows always seemed hot on tape.

I've been multiple times to wXw shows already. Just not sure about this one for some reason. Probably because I could only get a standing ticket.

The crowd in Oberhausen is always hot, so it's pretty much always fun.

Zach

Guys, popping in to say hi.

- I've played MGSV for well over 50 hours and only have 44% completion.
- I guess I should watch the new Stone Cold Networkcast soon.
- NeoGAF Vince: did you decide if you're going to "The Next Best Thing to NY Wrestling Entertainment"?

Top Bottom