• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Fox318

I totally forgot about that feud it was so bad.
aJy9pD.gif

However it did give the greatest line in wwe history

Role models for all young girls

iFLO3qG.gif

AJ did have charisma, and she knew just the right Vita games to play up to the base that appealed to. So, yes, I guess she's better than Brie Bella, at least.

RP912

Banned
Smh now we hate AJ :/?

She was a good performer for the time. I think once Kat left and the Bellas got that ultra push, she didn't really give a shit about wrestling anymore. As you can see in her later matches leading to her retirement.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Smh now we hate AJ :/?

She was a good performer for the time. I think once Kat left and the Bellas got that ultra push, she didn't really give a shit about wrestling anymore. As you can see in her later matches leading to her retirement.
What's this we shit? You can't think for yourself, dawg? You have to follow the crowd? You have to be told how to cheer from an #OccupyRaw leaflet?

jred2k

Can't talk worth a dang, only emotion is "(scream)", wrestling ability on par with the oft-hated Bella Twins.

What's not to like, brehs?
Jon Taffer is on the Nerdist podcast this week and he talks enough to make those other three shitheads tolerable.

You guys need to give her a chance man. I see somehting in her, that she has the ability to be great. She obviously works hard.

When I was taking a shower on Saturday, I thought if I ever met her, I would love to offer her some encouragement, because it upsets me to see her treated the way she is by the fans. I would tell her exactly this:

Listen don't let anyone get you down. I see the work you have put in. Just keep going after it. Don't let the fans or the crowd get you down. I see something special in you, and I think you have the potential to be one of the greats. Just keep at it.

White_Knight_Chronicles.jpg

Valentus

Cmon guys, we all know that NXT is just an Indy with wwe production values.

And Eva should work better as a manager, and leave the wrestling stuff to others.

You guys need to give her a chance man. I see somehting in her, that she has the ability to be great. She obviously works hard.

When I was taking a shower on Saturday, I thought if I ever met her, I would love to offer her some encouragement, because it upsets me to see her treated the way she is by the fans. I would tell her exactly this:

Listen don't let anyone get you down. I see the work you have put in. Just keep going after it. Don't let the fans or the crowd get you down. I see something special in you, and I think you have the potential to be one of the greats. Just keep at it.

This is why I consider you the best member, Liquid.

Did Eva Marie's insufferable husband write this?
Coming to WWE from the sunny shores of SoCal, Eva Marie is looking to build on her already impressive history with an equally exceptional future. Having been an actress (with appearances on HBO’s Entourage, CW’s 90210, and CBS’s CSI: NY, to name a few), magazine Cover Girl, fitness model, and star athlete, this California dream just added a new title to her resume – 2013 Diva Search winner.

Growing up as a tomboy competing with her three older brothers, Eva Marie learned that it’s not enough to be pretty, you have to be tough. This combination of brain and beauty led her to victory at the 2012 Powertec Model & Fitness competition. And don’t be fooled into thinking this athleticism is only for show. Eva Marie was also captain of her soccer team at Diablo Valley College, where she was an All-American striker.

Built for anything, but tailor made for the spotlight, Eva Marie will once again step in front of the cameras as a co-star on the E! Network reality show Total Divas. Whether heating up the squared circle or the small screen, this relentlessly successful Diva has the tools to leave her mark in WWE.

Did You Know?

Eva Marie will star in E! Network’s reality show Total Divas airing in the Summer of 2013
Eva Marie currently resides in Tampa, FL where she is training for WWE
Eva Marie was a model, actress and fitness competitor before she won the 2013 WWE Diva Search
Eva Marie has appeared in HBO’s Entourage, CBS’s CSI: NY, NBC’s America’s Got Talent, CW’s 90210 and a national Sketcher commercial
Eva Marie participated in the 2012 Powertec Model & Fitness competition (her first ever) and won the fitness model division
Eva Marie was on the cover of Iron Man Magazine April 2013 as well as the covers of Import Tuner, Glamfit, and Ruckus
Eva Marie earned her Bachelors of Arts degree in Business Management with a minor in Human Resources from California State University, Fullerton
Eva Marie received her Associate’s degree in Art from Diablo Valley College

Alucard

Banned
Andrew Everett looks like everything I hate about indie wrestling.

Whatever do you mean?

andrew-everett-e1423942482299.jpg

Really though, I can't take my eyes off his junk during his matches. It's always undulating around. Wish he would change his tights or something and stop distracting me with his penis girth.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So the LA Park thing with CMLL is because Park had an impromptu promo or something after his match where he said something to the degree of 'cut my fucking mic, i don't fucking care' and CMLL said he 'disrespected the fans' somehow but that they're still on good terms. but they don't know if they want to bring him back or not.

That is CMLL's story. Park has not said anything. Though I think by not having Park on the show which is at least 1/4th the reason people are going to the show, you're disrespecting the fans more than 'using a potty word'

CMLL is the Quackenbush of Mexico

So the more I see Chris Hero in his current form the more I appreciate him. For some reason it reminds me of Stan Hansens early 90's WCW run only with a little more actual wrestling and an enjoyable amount of stiffing the crap out of people.

So the LA Park thing with CMLL is because Park had an impromptu promo or something after his match where he said something to the degree of 'cut my fucking mic, i don't fucking care' and CMLL said he 'disrespected the fans' somehow but that they're still on good terms. but they don't know if they want to bring him back or not.

That is CMLL's story. Park has not said anything. Though I think by not having Park on the show which is at least 1/4th the reason people are going to the show, you're disrespecting the fans more than 'using a potty word'

CMLL is the Quackenbush of Mexico

Quack is setting the trend! He'll be so delighted!
Also goddamnit CMLL

Top Bottom